photo the_inter.png

Welcome to the Interference: Multiverse, a video game crossover roleplayed inspired by The Interference fanfiction series by Newbiespud.

Quick Links
Updates

Last Updated: 9/8/2016

We've got a shiny new... uh, Newcomer's Guide. If you're new, then go check it out! If you're not new, then check it out anyway, and give some feedback! In particular, we need some frequently asked questions to answer.

September's activity check is live!

The Story So Far...
Traverse Town is under attack! A powerful entity by the name of 0m3ga has descended upon the world, seeking to scatter and destroy the Interferences that call it their home. Click here to join the fight!

The Resistors have amassed a large fleet of spaceships in the Ocean Between. These ships are targeting and destroying Heartless and Nobody ships, and will attempt to detain and question any other ships travelling between worlds. Those wishing to respond to this situation can do so here.

Join Chat Server
Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» A Song of Ice
Icefox
 Posted: Apr 11 2017, 09:27 PM
Powerful

N/A

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 65

Well, Selina had been joking when she said it at first, but looking back she honestly couldn't refute what Raelyn was suggesting. She did like the weird girl cuddling against her like she hadn't liked a whole lot of people before, certainly not since becoming an Interference, and she was honestly fun to have around. Maybe they could try something new? Well, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

"What if I do? What then?"

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Paathar Atma, a.k.a. Stoneheart
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Apr 11 2017, 09:35 PM
Sage

N/A

Member No.: 16

"I-I uh..." And there it goes. Her train of thought vanished like the wind. Raelyn kept staring at the wall. "I-I dunno, r-really..."

She turned back towards Selina, face still bright red and mostly a mask of confusion. The other was complete embarrassment. "Erm... S-sorry."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Sakuya Izayoi (The Perfect and Elegant Maid of the Scarlet Mansion.)
Exsila (Heartless of Alexis Sentinal, and controls a few Heartless.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Apr 11 2017, 09:39 PM
Powerful

N/A

"C'mon, if you never take a chance you'll never reap the rewards. If you want something, come take it." She leaned forward and just licked the tip of Raelyn's nose, almost daring her to go for a kiss. If she wanted it, it was going to have to be on her own volition that she went for it.

"I dare you."

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Apr 11 2017, 09:48 PM
Sage

N/A

Raelyn paused... Actually thinking about this... Or at least trying to between the internal screaming. After about two seconds, Raelyn grabbed Selina's collar and pulled her in. Pressing her lips against Selina's and closing her eyes tightly.

And so, that... Was Raelyn's first kiss. Out side of family.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Apr 11 2017, 09:51 PM
Powerful

N/A

Well well, it looked like Raelyn actually was capable of showing some spine when she was up against an emotional brick wall. For her part, Selina wrapped her arms around the smaller girl, holding her tight as she turned the kiss into a passionate embrace she was sure Raelyn would remember for years. Her own head was caught up in a rush of emotions that she was barely controlling any better than Raelyn, and yet she knew this wass something they had both been wanting for a long time now.

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Apr 11 2017, 09:59 PM
Sage

N/A

Raelyn pulled away a bit. Her face beet red. She gulped. "I-I uhm..." She... Was at a complete loss of words now. She'd never kissed anyone. That and she was... Really close now. Raelyn just kinda stared at Selina's eyes.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Apr 12 2017, 07:08 PM
Powerful

N/A

Selina held Raelyn close against herself, gazing back into Raelyn's eyes with a smirk and a soft lean forward to bump noses.

"So, guess you're a lesbian now, eh?" Selina finally let go of her, just due to the sheer fact that the angle they had ended up in was making her leg cramp up to all hell. Couches were great for cuddling, but she had ended up all twisted around and was probably going to need a massage after this much contortion.

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Apr 12 2017, 09:45 PM
Sage

N/A

Raelyn was quick to move away from Selina into her own portion of the couch. Her mind was exploding with questions. "I-I uhm... Y-yeah, I guess. But, I was a guy at one point... Remember?"

She stared at the ground. This was... All new emotion to her. Raelyn didn't understand it. Her hands shook a small bit. Raelyn turned her head to Selina... "S-so uh... I-I kinda have to ask... Wh-what did you think about it?"

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Apr 13 2017, 05:40 AM
Powerful

N/A

"Yeah, I know. Still, you're all-girl now, that's for sure." She smirked and leaned back on the couch, watching Raelyn as she quietly freaked out about what she had just done. Selina honestly hadn't expected her to actually go for it, but now that it had happened she wasn't about to take it back. Raelyn was smart, and adorable, and she really enjoyed having her around. Might as well try taking things to a new level, even if she did have a few things to learn.

"Not bad, not bad. Particularly for a beginner."

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Apr 13 2017, 06:09 AM
Sage

N/A

Raelyn turned several shades more crimson. "R-really?" She kinda wanted to do it again but she was pushing the thought down for now. She'd never kissed before, and had been without a comforting human touch in quite a while.

Her eyes looked up a little... "I-I have no clue wh-what to do right now...?" Raelyn didn't. Well, she had an idea but that wasn't something she wanted to do at the moment.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Apr 14 2017, 05:40 PM
Powerful

N/A

"Hey, just take things wherever feels natural. I'm just gonna sit back and let you take control of things for the time being. Whatever you want, I'm game." She smirked a little devilishly, wondering just what could be going on behind those innocent eyes. She somehow doubted Raelyn was going to settle for just a kiss, at least not for long.

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Apr 14 2017, 05:47 PM
Sage

N/A

Raelyn took a deep breath and calmed her mind down, just deciding to cuddle up beside the Sailor Scout instead of doing anything else. She could settle for this. "I dunno... This is nice..." Her eyes moved to look up a small bit.

It was quite simple, she was not outgoing in the most part, that had been a reaction. The kiss. If she wanted to kiss again, that would require they go someplace else. She does not do well in groups.

When she was in school she could never understand how couples could just kiss in the hallway...

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Apr 15 2017, 08:53 AM
Powerful

N/A

Well, maybe if she wanted to initiate it, but when she looked up Selina took charge and leaned forward to kiss her herself. She was really liking the adorable little ball of anxiety, and this felt right even if it was just them. No one else had to see, no one had to be around. They had the whole world to themselves, just for this little moment.

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Apr 15 2017, 09:17 PM
Sage

N/A

Raelyn's face turned scarlet in color as heat rose to it. A small noise of surprise as she felt Selina's lips on her for a second time. She still didn't know how to react. Raelyn just sat there, letting it happen with her eyes slightly wide.

But, she felt happy. It was nice.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Apr 16 2017, 04:14 PM
Powerful

N/A

Of course, as with all good things, their time together was swiftly invaded by an overly-cheerful vampire looming in the stairs and watching them. Selina broke away quickly and blushed crimson herself, but it seemed the damage was already done.

"You two are a thing?! Dovi's been waiting months for you to find someone nice, she'll be ecstatic to hear about this!"

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Apr 16 2017, 04:26 PM
Sage

N/A

It didn't seem that Raelyn's face could get any redder. Her eyes stared up at Serana for a few moments as Selina pulled away. Her embarrassment grew as for a few moments she tried to shrink into the couch cushions. It obviously didn't work.

So, she tried to stand up and exit the house... Mostly to clear her head. Raelyn needed to think. "I-I'll uhm... Be right back..."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Apr 16 2017, 08:28 PM
Powerful

N/A

Well, that certainly wasn't good. Selina wasn't sure exactly what was going through Raelyn's head right now, but she doubted the girl was all there after having that much raw hormone dumped into her system by unexpectedly falling in love and then getting interrupted by a near-stranger. She made sure Serana was staying where she was and followed Raelyn at a distance, staying at the door to watch her as she walked outside. She didn't make herself known, but she also didn't try to hide herself from her. She was just there, waiting for her to come back inside when she was ready.

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Apr 16 2017, 08:43 PM
Sage

N/A

Raelyn stepped quietly in the grass and looked around a small bit. She noticed Selina back at the door. It was a surprise to her, but Raelyn still held the harmonica in her hand. She looked at it for a moment. Then put it down.

Her thoughts were a jumbled mess. Raelyn slowly took a breath of the cold air that this region of Skyrim held. It was comforting to her for some reason. Calming her down. Raelyn closed her eyes and let her imagination begin to run wild, humming a small tune as she sat down on a log near the house.

Small lights flickered around her. They didn't do anything but pulse in the melody and she didn't seem to notice them.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Apr 20 2017, 05:44 AM
Powerful

N/A

Selina watched the lights flicker into existence around her, mistaking them for fireflies for a moment before they started to dance about her. It was an oddly beautiful scene, and she didn't want to risk breaking Raelyn's concentration.

It was enough for her to just watch in silence for now.

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Apr 22 2017, 09:55 AM
Sage

N/A

She was beginning to calm down, her humming growing quieter. The lights faded from view as she opened her eyes... Her face was red but at least she wasn't a mess of embarrassment... Well, not entirely. What the do I do? Was that... Real or just a moment of reaction? Raelyn sighed as she thought it over in her head, watching the area around her.

"H-hey uhm..." Raelyn turned her head towards Selina, or at least where she thought the older woman was. "You uhm..." She could not find the words to form her sentences. Well that turned from a nice collected scene to one of a bit further embarrassment.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.