photo the_inter.png

Welcome to the Interference: Multiverse, a video game crossover roleplayed inspired by The Interference fanfiction series by Newbiespud.

Quick Links
Updates

Last Updated: 9/8/2016

We've got a shiny new... uh, Newcomer's Guide. If you're new, then go check it out! If you're not new, then check it out anyway, and give some feedback! In particular, we need some frequently asked questions to answer.

September's activity check is live!

The Story So Far...
Traverse Town is under attack! A powerful entity by the name of 0m3ga has descended upon the world, seeking to scatter and destroy the Interferences that call it their home. Click here to join the fight!

The Resistors have amassed a large fleet of spaceships in the Ocean Between. These ships are targeting and destroying Heartless and Nobody ships, and will attempt to detain and question any other ships travelling between worlds. Those wishing to respond to this situation can do so here.

Join Chat Server

Add Reply
New Poll

» The Rolling Edit Pass, Giving the series a once-over
Newbiespud
 Posted: Oct 17 2013, 07:17 AM
Administrator

N/A

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

As sort of a way of easing back into the writing process, I've spent the last few days taking a couple of chapters of the first story and giving them a quick edit pass, one or two chapters per day. The intention is to go through all four stories like this.

This is nothing like that old Final Mix initiative, a whole rewrite from scratch. This is just touching up here and there, occasionally adding some stuff when the muse strikes.

I'm up to Chapter 7 of the first story now as far as edits go. I imagine that once I reach the raw, unedited content of Chapters 9 and onward, this'll go quite a bit faster. (My main concern then will be formatting more than content, since I hadn't quite grasped "different character speaking should have separate paragraphs" yet back then.)
PM Email WWW
^
Newbiespud
 Posted: May 19 2015, 10:10 PM
Administrator

N/A

Before I get back to TI4 in my "glorious" return, I'm actually going to push on this project real quick, just get this out of the way. I got chapters 8-12 done today. It's mostly just splitting up paragraphs and making small corrections, but there are a handful of small additions and changes here and there.
PM Email WWW
^
Newbiespud
 Posted: May 21 2015, 08:54 AM
Administrator

N/A

Not sure if I should keep adding new replies to this thread when I update or just edit the last post if people mind...

But anyway, chapters 13-18 of TI1 have now been tweaked. It's been an interesting exercise to read the old story, see what problems I had... Occasionally, due to my updated experience and knowledge when it comes to writing and story structure, I find something neat I did in the old story that actually makes me think, "Okay, past me put some interesting beats in here..."

Also, why did nobody tell me this story was so gosh-darn long? biggrin.gif
PM Email WWW
^
SaintAbsol
 Posted: May 21 2015, 12:14 PM
Experienced

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 10

Because it's that damned good for us.
PM Email
^
Newbiespud
 Posted: Aug 11 2015, 08:17 AM
Administrator

N/A

Chapters 19-24 should be tweaked now, after way too goddamn long. Gonna try cranking out a bunch more today mainly so I can get this particular project off my plate faster to free up mental space.
PM Email WWW
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.