photo the_inter.png

Welcome to the Interference: Multiverse, a video game crossover roleplayed inspired by The Interference fanfiction series by Newbiespud.

Quick Links
Updates

Last Updated: 9/8/2016

We've got a shiny new... uh, Newcomer's Guide. If you're new, then go check it out! If you're not new, then check it out anyway, and give some feedback! In particular, we need some frequently asked questions to answer.

September's activity check is live!

The Story So Far...
Traverse Town is under attack! A powerful entity by the name of 0m3ga has descended upon the world, seeking to scatter and destroy the Interferences that call it their home. Click here to join the fight!

The Resistors have amassed a large fleet of spaceships in the Ocean Between. These ships are targeting and destroying Heartless and Nobody ships, and will attempt to detain and question any other ships travelling between worlds. Those wishing to respond to this situation can do so here.

Join Chat Server
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» Living Around the Block, And adventure of idiots.
Chanlye Alexina
 Posted: Mar 8 2017, 04:42 PM
Explorer

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 94

The Gummi Ship slowly landed and Kyanna opened it, poping her head out of the ship. On her face a smile, that was mixed with excitement, amusement and nervousness. Her eyes sparkled with happiness, watching several flowers covering the forest she just have landed on. She hopped off the ship and started to run around like a small child. "Nathaniel, look at that!" She yelled with a giggle. "Everything is so cubic and beautiful at the same time!"

For some reason this Minecraft world seemed more realistic and beautiful seeing in person, which surprised Kyanna a lot, she ran around smelling all the different flowers that made the ground of the forest as colorful as a rainbow. She pulled out an allium, a purple flower that had a very round shape, which would never be expected from Minecraft of all places, and smelled it letting out a happy sigh. Kyanna stood up and turned around to look if her friend was coming.

--------------------
Kyanna Wynne - Mushroom Cleric! Or at least she thinks so.
PM Email
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Mar 8 2017, 04:59 PM
Experienced

N/A

Member No.: 60

"Well," Nathaniel smirked. "I guess the world is flat after all." The first thing he did coming to another world was make a pun. He walked out and began punching the first tree in sight. It hurt. Nathaniel stopped punching the tree. "Want to set up shop here or become nomads and travel across the land, searching far and wide?"

Start by getting some wood then I'll get stone tools and a furnace. Then it's off to either build a house or become a nomad and search for a housing spot. Up to Kyanna, that one.

--------------------
Althena Enyo Redheaded gun girl.
Elissa Mauna Sometimes even silence speaks.
Elizabeth Little vampire "child."
Mary Cowell Totally not a wizard, I swear.
Nathaniel King The idiot: Somehow, it's more of a challenge than a title.
Noel Valentine Oh, look. It's a squirrel.
Stephany Sazwaki The positive healer.
Xalie A heartless, or something.
PM
^
Chanlye Alexina
 Posted: Mar 9 2017, 05:48 AM
Explorer

N/A

Kyanna giggled at the joke, and pondered. "Both, we should first find a good place to build a house, and then we should explore the world. Having a main base is a good idea in my opnion." She smiled, but she was also wondering how things would work here. She walked toward a tree and looked at it. "Here we go..." Kyanna charged a punch toward the tree trunk, she frowned and pressed her lips against each other, like she was holding a scream. She slowly curled. IT HURTS! a small tear would form on the corner of her left eye.

After shaking a bit, she stood up with her hand having some scratch and she started to blow on it like it was going to solve anything, Kyanna casted some healing spell on her hand to close the scratch. She stared at the tree, puffing her cheeks. "That was completely unexpected! I thought I would be able to put you down with punches!" She was frustrated, so she grabbed her staff.

--------------------
PM Email
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Mar 12 2017, 01:25 PM
Experienced

N/A

"Well, trees are hard you know. People wouldn't build houses out of it if it were a weak substance." Nathaniel hid his injured hand as he made the exact same mistake that she did. His hand bled onto the back of his shirt. Oh, this stings. Very painful. Bad idea. It's Minecraft so I thought I'd be able to do that but I guess not. Minecraft Steve must be a beef patty and a half to manage that.

"This... is gonna be a ride. You alright over there Kyan? That looked really painful."

--------------------
PM
^
Chanlye Alexina
 Posted: Mar 12 2017, 02:12 PM
Explorer

N/A

Kyanna shaked her hand that was still aching a little, though the wound was already closed. She then turned to Nathaniel. "I'm alright" She showed her hand. "I already healed it, it's just aching now... Also, Kyan?" Kyanna tilted her head. What's that? A nickname? She thought

She never actually had a nickname before, only titles like: The Cleric of the Lost Goddess or The Last Oracle of the Goddess, that were given by members of a forum of wise magicians that were friendly toward the deities. Kyanna normally would go there to ask for some ancient informations that they had, in hope of learning more about her goddess, and in the end they started to give her those titles, but never a nickname.

--------------------
PM Email
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Mar 12 2017, 07:06 PM
Experienced

N/A

"Well, it's a good thing you have healing powers I suppose." Nathaniel quickly put his hand in his pocket, which made it hurt even worse. He winced a bit at the pain. "I kind of want to wander about the world until we find a nice place for a house. Like some planes or a nice mountain. Maybe even under some water. I liked making underwater houses in Minecraft. Wait, no. Then we'd get wet whenever we came or left the house." Nathaniel thought on it a bit. "Actually, that might not be so bad..."

"We should definitely make a small house here though as the day probably won't last very long. Or it might not. Will it? Not sure."

--------------------
PM
^
Chanlye Alexina
 Posted: Mar 13 2017, 09:59 AM
Explorer

N/A

I guess he ignored my question She thought. "Well, just in case we should make the house. I only wonder how we will do it, since stuff doesn't look like that works in the exactly same way that works in the game..." Kyanna sighed, that meant they would need to test how things works first.

She looked at Nathaniel, that was wincing a bit, and tilted her head. "Something is wrong Nathaniel? You are making a weird face." Kyanna leaned her face a little forward on his direction, in attempt to read his expression.

--------------------
PM Email
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Mar 16 2017, 06:42 PM
Experienced

N/A

"Find a derp cave, get torches somehow, make a wall. That's a setup for a base home. As for cutting trees, flint and a stick or something would do. Could make something like an axe out of that. Maybe a branch or some reeds for the handle."

Nathaniel pulled his right hand out of his pocket. "Punched a tree..." Nathaniel said quietly and clearly embarrassed by it. He looked away from Kyanna. Didn't want to admit that but I was asked so may as well tell instead of let it get infected somehow.

--------------------
PM
^
Chanlye Alexina
 Posted: Mar 16 2017, 08:39 PM
Explorer

N/A

What exactly is a derp cave? Kyanna thought for herself, then she noticed his hand before she could ask about it. He have hurt himself too... No wonder he didn't answer my question. She looked just slightly concerned about his hand, but not too much since it wasn't a huge wound, and she stretched her hand toward his hand and a purple healing aura closed the scratches leaving the hand unwarmed.

"You will still feel your hand a bit weird, but it won't hurt." She smiled, it was the first time she used it on someone else, so she was actually very proud about it. Kyanna started to look around to see if there was any cave close, that fitted to the plans of Nathaniel. Apparently there wasn't any cave like that on sight.

--------------------
PM Email
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Mar 17 2017, 09:47 AM
Experienced

N/A

"Thanks, Kyan." Nathaniel said. The healing most certainly felt strange but it was welcomed. Of course, the healing healed the wound swiftly. The only thing it couldn't heal was some small pride that was hurt when he had to admit that he also hurt himself doing that to spite saying he expected it to happen.

"We should probably wonder about for a bit and if it gets to be night we can just hide in a tree. Monsters don't spawn on trees and spiders don't climb them. Skeletons shouldn't see us in one either, but for now we should probably find a nice place or the resources to make an axe."

--------------------
PM
^
Chanlye Alexina
 Posted: Mar 17 2017, 03:53 PM
Explorer

N/A

He called me Kyan again. She tilted her head a bit, but she decided to not ask again. "You are welcome, it's just my job." Kyanna smiled. "Hmm, an axe with a flint and a stick... If I remember well we can get flints from gravels." She started to walk around trying to explore the surroundings.

"I don't remember seeing gravels on surface when I played Minecraft, but since this world seems a little bit different than the actual game. Who knows?" She shrugged. "At worst case we can just try to dig a hole and hide in it until the next day come."

--------------------
PM Email
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Mar 17 2017, 09:23 PM
Experienced

N/A

"I see it on the surface on occasion. Well, I saw it on the surface I should say. Actually, it was more like it was in a cave close to the surface, really." Nathaniel appeared in thought for a moment, then a moment longer. Silently he began walking without direction.

Something is to be found this way. Something is around to be found in any direction really at this point, but I choose this way

Nathaniel began humming a random song he remembered as he walked.

--------------------
PM
^
Chanlye Alexina
 Posted: Mar 18 2017, 08:05 AM
Explorer

N/A

Kyanna tilted her head, and started to follow Nathaniel silently. Trying to catch up the song he was humming, trying to record how it sounded like. And she started to hum along with him, while looking around to see if there was any gravel or cave close.

Finding a ravine now would be a nice thing to happend... She thought looking around the place that looked like it only had flowers and trees everywhere.

--------------------
PM Email
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Mar 18 2017, 03:04 PM
Experienced

N/A

"Say, want to build a house on a mushroom island? Mobs don't spawn there I'm fairly sure. Safe. And we don't have to worry about food!" Nathaniel laughed a bit then spun around and began walking backwards.

After a moment of walking backwards he ran into a tree. "Lucky I wasn't going very fast... that could have been painful." Nathaniel was a bit embarrassed by this but he didn't show it. He walked forward after that. "Say, is your hair soft?" A very random question that Nathaniel asked without thinking. His boredom was getting the advantage over his thought process and better judgement.

--------------------
PM
^
Chanlye Alexina
 Posted: Mar 18 2017, 04:41 PM
Explorer

N/A

A house in a mushroom island seemed extremely fitting for a Fungaria's cleric. Kyanna thought to herself. Probably this is overdoing it, but I wouldn't mind at all. She smiled a bit and looked at Nathaniel, ready to answer, but she was suprised by the sight of him walking backwards into a tree, which made her giggle a bit. That was a little silly.

"You are right, if you were a little faster that would have hurt." Kyanna looked at Nathaniel hiding his embarrassment and asking something completely random about her hair. "Umm, my hair?" She held both of her twin tails and squeezed them a bit. "I think so, I always try to brush them when I wake up." Though she didn't have the shampoos she used on the real world.

--------------------
PM Email
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Mar 18 2017, 04:48 PM
Experienced

N/A

"Soft hair is nice. I quite like it myself. Quite often will I mess with my hair when it's soft. I very much like soft things." Nathaniel could talk for hours about soft things, but he caught himself before he began ranting about it. "Say, can I touch your hair?"

You're an idiot. You don't just ask people that... Hell. What's done is done I suppose. Nathaniel would normally debate such a question in his mind, to ask or not to ask. Sometimes, though, sometimes he would ask without any prior thought then regret the question seconds after.

--------------------
PM
^
Chanlye Alexina
 Posted: Mar 18 2017, 04:57 PM
Explorer

N/A

Kyanna stared at him intently. That was a weird request... She tilted her head with a confused expression. I'm not sure what he would get by touching my hair, but I guess he can? I don't see the problem aside from it being a little weird to ask that. Kyanna shrugged.

"Alright, you can touch it." Kyanna gave one step closer to Nathaniel and stood still without looking up, to make it easier for him to touch the hair. "Just don't ruin my twin tails, they are a little bit annoying to adjust again." It was tricky to put the right amount of hair on each twin tail.

--------------------
PM Email
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Mar 18 2017, 06:04 PM
Experienced

N/A

"Ok..." Nathaniel acted on his poorly thought out question ans poked Kyanna's hair, then pet her head a bit. "It's soft." Nathaniel spoke before he stopped touching her hair. He the proceeded to turn and keep walking.

He didn't speak much. He was pretty embarrassed now, but he'd deal with it. It would fade soon after all.

"Huh. Looks like a cave." Nathaniel pointed to what was an obvious cave. "Or maybe it's a banana. Dunno. How about you tell me?"

--------------------
PM
^
Chanlye Alexina
 Posted: Mar 18 2017, 07:00 PM
Explorer

N/A

Kyanna closed her eyes while she was being pet, and smiled a bit, her parents always did that to her, so she liked it. After that she just kept following Nathaniel until he pointed at a cave.

"That's not a banana, that's for sure." Kyanna didn't know if Nathaniel was joking by asking that, but she also didn't want to know. "There aren't even bananas in Minecraft." She began to walk toward it. "We need to be careful, some caves have mobs inside it. Even if it's still daytime." Those were obvious rules of the game, but Kyanna felt like she needed to remind that to both her and him.

--------------------
PM Email
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Mar 25 2017, 10:33 AM
Experienced

N/A

"That was a joke, you dolt." Nathaniel smiled. He walked into the cave, a bit afraid. It was probably visible from his movement and behavior, but he tried his hardest to hide it. Jumpy at even the slightest sound, wary of moving forward. He was shaking a bit too. Here's hoping no creepers show up. Zombies, I can handle. Maybe skeletons too. Creepers? No... Even though he was pretty afraid of all of them.

"No need to worry. If anything shows up I'll beat it down."

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.