photo the_inter.png

Welcome to the Interference: Multiverse, a video game crossover roleplayed inspired by The Interference fanfiction series by Newbiespud.

Quick Links
Updates

Last Updated: 9/8/2016

We've got a shiny new... uh, Newcomer's Guide. If you're new, then go check it out! If you're not new, then check it out anyway, and give some feedback! In particular, we need some frequently asked questions to answer.

September's activity check is live!

The Story So Far...
Traverse Town is under attack! A powerful entity by the name of 0m3ga has descended upon the world, seeking to scatter and destroy the Interferences that call it their home. Click here to join the fight!

The Resistors have amassed a large fleet of spaceships in the Ocean Between. These ships are targeting and destroying Heartless and Nobody ships, and will attempt to detain and question any other ships travelling between worlds. Those wishing to respond to this situation can do so here.

Join Chat Server
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» Living Around the Block, And adventure of idiots.
Chanlye Alexina
 Posted: May 24 2017, 09:08 PM
Explorer

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 94

"I have a conclusion?" Kyanna frowned at the words, that were misheard. "And yeah, yeah. I'm almost sure I healed myself before. I will try to do it again, though I'm a little dizzy." She placed her hand on her head for emphasis. "Here we go.." Kyanna started to try to concentrate her healing powers, which of course started to charge much slower than usual.

Slowly purple magical threads started to sew her head wound, and she was doing her best to keep the spell going. It was a little hard, but with her last energies she would be able to do it.

After finally closing the wounds, she felt a big pain relief. "I did it." Kyanna looked at Nathaniel, with a very tired expression. Though she's a girl with so much stamina, she is still fragile and a newbie, so a huge tiredness started to invade her body. Her eyes began to close, and though she tried to keep them open, the exhaustion won and she passed out.

--------------------
Kyanna Wynne - Mushroom Cleric! Or at least she thinks so.
PM Email
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Jun 16 2017, 10:00 AM
Experienced

N/A

Member No.: 60

"No, you're not dying yet." Nathaniel smirked and watched as the girl healed herself. "Ah, a healer. Great to have. Especially when you have to drag them to safety because they passed out. Where is safety, anyway?"

Did we make a house...? I'll just drag her to the ship and we can go back to the ground after she wakes up. Yeah, that sounds safer.

Nathaniel did his best to pick up Kyanna who was... surprisingly light. He carried her in the direction he believed the ships were in, hoping he didn't trip and fall. He wouldn't have far to fall, but she might.

"She's so peaceful and cute when she's asleep..."

--------------------
Althena Enyo Redheaded gun girl.
Elissa Mauna Sometimes even silence speaks.
Elizabeth Little vampire "child."
Mary Cowell Totally not a wizard, I swear.
Nathaniel King The idiot: Somehow, it's more of a challenge than a title.
Noel Valentine Oh, look. It's a squirrel.
Stephany Sazwaki The positive healer.
Xalie A heartless, or something.
PM
^
Chanlye Alexina
 Posted: Jun 16 2017, 05:09 PM
Explorer

N/A

Member No.: 94

While her friend was carrying her to the ship, Kyanna was peacefully dreaming. But a dream for her, sometimes can be much more than a simple state of mind marked by abstraction, instead it can be a revelation or even a prophecy...

Kyanna woke up in a very bright and pretty place, golden mushrooms decorated the white grassland that surrounded her, she shook her head and began to look around. I'm in... Heaven? She frowned and looked around. That was definitely the 'Heaven', she already went there on past dreams. "I-I really hope I'm here because I'm sleeping or something..." Kyanna stopped, trying to remember if she went to sleep. But she noticed she couldn't remember anything. "D-Did I die?!" Her eyes widened.

"No, you didn't." Suddenly a different voice appeared, making Kyanna jump in surprise. "What? Who's th-" She turned her face to the voice, seeing a winged boy. "Oh, it's an angel." Kyanna felt relief and relaxed herself. "How are you feeling?" The angel asked. The girl responded. "I'm fine, but I don't remember how or why I came here." She held her head. Wait, this is a good chance to see what Fungaria want of me, it's an angel after all. And this look like Fungaria's Heaven! Kyanna stared at the angel intently and asked. "Excuse me, but I wanted to ask something... What Fungaria want of me? She guided me to this world, but I still didn't receive an answer for what I should exactly be doing here."

The angel stopped to ponder, like he was in a dilemma of telling the girl or not. He looked at her with a smile and said: "I'm afraid I can't tell you..." Kyanna made a sad expression. "Ah, I wanted to know. But I guess you aren't allowed to tell me." The angel then, crouched to stay on her eye level and continued. "... But you will be able to find an answer to all your questions. And have someone, that will guide you to all these answers." Kyanna's eyes widened. "Really? Who?" She smiled anxiously. "Nathaniel. He will help you with that, Nathaniel is the answer."

"Nathaniel... Is the answer..." Kyanna repeated, both in her dream and on real life, sleep talking.

--------------------
Kyanna Wynne - Mushroom Cleric! Or at least she thinks so.
PM Email
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.