photo the_inter.png

Welcome to the Interference: Multiverse, a video game crossover roleplayed inspired by The Interference fanfiction series by Newbiespud.

Quick Links
Updates

Last Updated: 11/6/2017

Last update for anyone who still visits the forum here. Most of us have moved to a new location. If you want to find us then we are located here: Scrap City

Join Chat Server

Add Reply
New Poll

» The Interference IV Continues, itshappening.gif
Newbiespud
 Posted: Jun 14 2017, 02:59 PM
Administrator

N/A

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Yeah, it was about time.

And if this convinces any of you to support me financially via Patreon so I can stay alive while writing this, that'd be sweet too: https://www.patreon.com/Newbiespud (For some reason, Patreon is a banned word on FF.net. Weird.)

So what's happening? Well, since the previous portion of TI4 was something I wrote five years ago, I kind of wanted a stylistic separation between the writer I was then and the writer I am now. So what I wrote then is now "Book 1" with a little extra epilogue at the end, and everything forward will be "Book 2."

Starting now.

Book 1 Chapter 15 (Epilogue)

Book 2 Foreword

Book 2 Chapter 16

I still don't think I've really got time to do the play-by-post roleplaying thing, but that'll let me focus more on the main story's writing anyway, on top of all my other projects.

I'm back again.
PM Email WWW
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.