photo the_inter.png

Welcome to the Interference: Multiverse, a video game crossover roleplayed inspired by The Interference fanfiction series by Newbiespud.

Quick Links
Updates

Last Updated: 11/6/2017

Last update for anyone who still visits the forum here. Most of us have moved to a new location. If you want to find us then we are located here: Scrap City

Join Chat Server
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» A Blank Canvas., Second trip on Odette's journey.
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jan 18 2017, 07:17 AM
Sage

N/A

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 16

Odette was in Radiant Garden now. A small twist from Ash's gummiship. He had said something about going to meetup with a friend before dropping her off. There was a yawn. That was a long day, especially the wait for sunset. She didn't rest while on the ship, finding it hard to trust Ashmedai even if he had given her all the reason to trust him. But something was off about him and she didn't like it.

And so Odette was in Radiant Garden, gaining her footing. Shejust had to find Cid and get a ship, simple right?

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Sakuya Izayoi (The Perfect and Elegant Maid of the Scarlet Mansion.)
Exsila (Heartless of Alexis Sentinal, and controls a few Heartless.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Jan 21 2017, 01:30 PM
Experienced

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 60

The red haired girl walked along, with no real objective in mind. Why am I still here? I have a ship, I can leave, but... Here I am. Radiant Garden. Ah, knowing this place, something will show up and I'll start doing something. Hopefully it doesn't turn out to be a damn pain to do. Ah, even if it's a pain, it's better than this!

She sighed loudly. "Damn it, isn't there something to do? A quest, or maybe just helping someone. Anything will do! Just as long as it isn't this god damn boring!"

--------------------
Althena Enyo Redheaded gun girl.
Elissa Mauna Sometimes even silence speaks.
Elizabeth Little vampire "child."
Mary Cowell Totally not a wizard, I swear.
Nathaniel King The idiot: Somehow, it's more of a challenge than a title.
Noel Valentine Oh, look. It's a squirrel.
Stephany Sazwaki The positive healer.
Xalie A heartless, or something.
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jan 24 2017, 10:55 PM
Sage

N/A

Odette heard the voice of a woman. Really. Being that loud to broadcast how bored you are? Still. It would be useful. Odette walked towards the voice she heard. She was lost and clearly would be needing help.

"Uhm, excuse me," She paused to give the woman time to turn around. "Could you help me find a man named Cid? I was told he would make me a ship."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Jan 25 2017, 12:33 PM
Experienced

N/A

"Oh, you need to find Cid? I can take you to him, I guess." The girl spoke then turned around, trying to hide that she was a bit startled by the other girl's presence. Given the fact that she jumped about an inch off the ground when spoken to, it probably wasn't successful.

Well, damn. Not exactly the 'adventure' I was expecting... Maybe a nice conversation will help me decide to get off this planet.

"So, once you get your ship, have any plans?" The girl asked, curious. "Oh, right. Name's Althea. Nice to meet you."

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Feb 8 2017, 09:50 AM
Sage

N/A

"I don't think I should tell a complete stranger what I want to do." Odette said as she tilted her head. Did this Woman just jump just by her presence?

"Oh, I'm Odette, by the way."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Feb 25 2017, 05:33 PM
Experienced

N/A

"Odette, huh? Alright, Oddie, I'll show you the way." Althea smiled. "Blonde hair, blue eyes, huh? A cutie aren't you?" Althea smiled, passing the compliment. "So, you're a new interference, huh? It's rough. Hopefully you aren't leaving anything behind. Having regrets for the old world makes living here much harder."

Althea began walking towards Cid's house, or the direction she believed Cid's house to be in.

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Feb 25 2017, 08:20 PM
Sage

N/A

Odette blinked a few times. Her face turned a small shade of red at the compliment. But her eyes narrowed. "Don't call me Oddie." It was quite a menacing way of saying it. And what was all that about having regrets from the past. Everyone has regrets. Some people just know how to ignore or fix their mistakes.

Odette however did have regrets. More regrets towards a loved one than anything else. But that didn't matter now. She could get home later. "Let's just get moving."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Feb 25 2017, 08:34 PM
Experienced

N/A

"Well, shit girly, all you had to say was... well you did say the minimum, but you don't have to be so god damn mean about it, sheesh." Althea held her hands above her head, a sign that she had given up. Looks like I'd be better off careful with this company... Althea thought, now resting her palm on the end of her gun.

"You're not one for much conversation, are you?"

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Feb 26 2017, 02:05 PM
Sage

N/A

"It's not that. It's the fact thjar you instantly gave me a nickname." Her eyes watched Althea's hand for a moment. A gun? Well that was interesting. Odette followed Althea for a moment.

"I'd talk more if you had decided a different way of talking to me."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Feb 26 2017, 02:25 PM
Experienced

N/A

"Noted, do not make passes at the one with pretty eyes and nice hair." Althea sighed. "Well then girly, how would you have liked me to talk with you? If there's a particular way to it, I damn sure don't know it."

Althea scratched her head, pausing to look at Odette for a moment. Why must all the cute ones be scary? Can't I just have one girl be cute on the inside and outside?

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Feb 26 2017, 02:33 PM
Sage

N/A

Odette stopped walking. "Like you are now. Without the nickname." A tilt of her head. A small realization slowly dawning on her. She was being called cute. Her face turned red. She decided to blow it off and proceed to mess with Althea.

"I'd say you're pretty cute yourself ya know." Odette grinned.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Feb 26 2017, 02:59 PM
Experienced

N/A

"No nickname... Alright." Althea stopped a moment. Her face reddened. "I-I'm not cute!" Althea spoke swiftly. She could call people cute, but if a compliment were ever directed at her? Her brain would short circuit. "N-not cute at all! Why would you ever call m-me cute? I'm not..."

Althea took a deep breath and calmed herself, if only for the moment. "Not cute." Sounding calmer, Althea's face was still a deep shade of red and she was looking away from Odette, making sure not to make eye contact.

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Mar 22 2017, 11:27 AM
Sage

N/A

"Thenred makes you even cuter. What you call me cute and you can't take it yourself?" She laughed and took out a pair of knives before she started juggling them. Her hands moving quite easily as she did so.

"So... You gain anything special for you?"

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Mar 22 2017, 03:12 PM
Experienced

N/A

Althea took a moment to recover. "Anything special? Well, you've arrived so I'd say I have." The flame-haired girl smirked. "Aside from that, my gun automatically regenerates ammo. It can also turn into other guns, though never to my will..."

Althea upholstered the weapon to demonstrate. The sidearm glowed and began to change in shape and size. It morphed into the vague shape of a rifle, then became more defined as the glow around it dulled.

"Huh. A M1 Garand. Couldn't have you have turned into something more portable you shit?" Althea spoke, annoyed with the gun's whim.

"What about you?"

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Apr 3 2017, 07:26 AM
Sage

N/A

Odette was still juggling her knives. It was a routine that she had practiced since she was twelve and one she had perfected in order to earn small amounts of money when living on the street. Odette turned her head to Anthea and idly caught the four knives she had been tossing into the air.

Her face turning a small bit red at the comments. "I've nothing special." It wasn't a lie.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Apr 3 2017, 06:25 PM
Experienced

N/A

"Sure you have something special. I mean, you're juggling knives, that's pretty impressive. Now stop, the shit's dangerous." Althea spoke in a low serious tone at the end of her statement. "I don't care how much you've practiced doing that, you'll end up hurting yourself. No matter how confident you are in your skill, sometimes shit happens." It was the most serious Althea had been in speaking to anyone, recently. Most of her conversations had been idle chitchat or poking some fun and flirting.

Her glare was focused on Odette. She too wasn't angry at the knife juggling, just a mix of concerned and worried. It was a hazard to her health! "I mean, say if someone bumps into you or we get attacked or ambushed, then what? If something affects you, you could miss and really hurt yourself... Hell! Even if nothing effects you, you still might fuck it up at some point!" Althea sighed. She felt like a naggy old woman, but she felt right it was necessary to say.

"I mean, I know basic first aid but hell... Doesn't mean I want to apply my knowledge if I don'y have to..."

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Apr 3 2017, 09:03 PM
Sage

N/A

Odette began laughing. "I've been doing this since I was 9 years old." She turned around and began walking backwards with a smirk. "I was..." Oh... That was a bad memory to touch on... "Uhm... Nevermind..." She went oddly quiet after that display of confidence. Odette just tried to think on some other topic.

"S-so... When will we get to Cid's?" She asked.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Apr 4 2017, 09:54 AM
Experienced

N/A

Althea was now a whole new form of worried for this girl. Since you were... nine years old? She couldn't think of anything positive about learning to do this at nine. Every possible positive situation that started in her head was shot down by another idea. Althea was visibly distressed, something she's normally decent at hiding at worst.

Althea shook her head. Best not to pry into someone's life like that. "When do we get to Cid's?" The girl pointed forward. "When we arrive at those doors."

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Apr 10 2017, 07:21 AM
Sage

N/A

Odette blinked. "Oh, I thought it would be different from the games location." But it clearly wasn't much different. She began to walk towards the doors. Her knives went back to where they belonged.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Apr 10 2017, 10:03 AM
Experienced

N/A

"This place is a bit strange. Interferences kinda mess with and break everything." Althea shrugged. "Kinda like I'll mess with you, if you don't mind." Althea took a second. A second more. "...nevermind." Her face grew a few shades of red.

That sounded so embarrassing... I was only thinking about poking some fun not... that... Althea shook her head and walked close to the door. She knocked hard on the door. Althea sighed and looked back at Odette, wondering something. Why did I race ahead of her to knock on the door?

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.