New Poll

» Liv's Summon links!
Auragongal
 Posted: Jan 17 2016, 04:03 PM
Renowned

N/A

Group: Character Moderator
Member No.: 7

Liv here! So, after finally deciding to keep track of my summons, here's a list of all eight of them, and this will be updated as links well, happen and grow!

Summon: Fukurou the Owl
Color: Yellow.
Summon Phrase: Fukurou-kun, To whit, to who!
Link: Calvin.
Stage: Currently, at stage three after meeting up with Calvin in the hospital. Fukurou gave Calvin a cloak, so the next time I meet him, our bond should cause Fukurou to max out! Heck, the owl looks a bit more humanoid now too, so I'm looking forward to seeing my owl at max level!

Summon: Neko the Cat.
Color: White
Summon phrase: Neko Chan, lend a hand!
Link: Originally Aaron, but he ditched so my little kitty is currently linked to a guy named Blaze, who claims to have known me and my twin brother, David, in an alternate timeline. Sure, alternate dimensions and universes are a thing to be expected, but actually experiencing it from the point of view of the alternate of someone from that alternate universe or timeline that knew that other well, you? Creepy as hell. But, despite the berserker "Kill anything that moves" mode Blaze has, I guess I'll have to see where it goes.
Stage: Base stage, a cute little kitty with a few brown and black spots and a red collar. She's so adorable and tiny!

Summon: Quilin.
Color: Orange, even if his body's blue.
Summon Phrase: Quilin! Run through the Overture of Life!
Link: Ethan. Also the guy I had my first kiss with, but only because it looked like we were about to die. Ethan also got a gauntlet from Quilin after that incident, and while co-wielding his keyblade, I got my sword Dragonwave out of it as well! Though, my sword is sort of a pseudo keyblade I think. Can't unlock anything, buy it does grant me access to FF spells. And also Bio.
Stage: Final Stage, which means that even if the link is broken, Quilin won't reset! Hell, the guy can also fly now, has ethereal flames on his mostly blue scaly body, and just looks so awesome! Especially in his new black and gold armor!

Summon: Oel.
Color: Green.
Summon Phrase: Oel, march our way to victory!
Link: Formerly Nate, my ex boyfriend... but his pervy nature and well, the fact that I just wasn't actually happy with him kind of ended up breaking the link after I broke up with him. I still hope to be friends, but well, Oel needs a new link partner.
Stage: Starting stage: a young boy in black and gold armor, a helmet that's a bit large on him, and a bright green cape. He has fire powers... and he can eat heartless too. Somehow. I try not to think about it.

Summon: Jak.
Color: Red.
Summon Phrase: Jak! Rock out!
Link: None.
Stage: Starting stage, but no idea what it looks like yet.

Summon: Nature's Beauty
Color: Pink
Summon Phrase: Nature's Beauty, spread your symphony on the winds!
Stage: Starting stage.

Summon: Molla Esecutore.
Color: Purple
Summon Phrase: Molla Esecutore, crescendo!

Summon: Pandsor
Color: Blue
Summon Phrase: Pandsor, bring on the finale!

Oh yeah! Thanks to that sword I got from that combo I did with Ethan a while back, I now have access to magic! Here's the list of spells I got so far:

White Magic:
Cure
Cura
Curaga
Esuna
Reflect
Libra
Haste

Back Magic:
Leaf

Fire
Fira
Firaga

Blizzard
Blizzara
Blizzaga

Thunder
Thundara
Thundaga

Aero
Aerora

Water
Watera
Waterga

Quake

Gravity

Balloon

Bio

--------------------
Characters:
Legode Rydrion, the Blue Skinned Druid(Please keep in mind that while Legode is female, she looks highly bifauxnen/ manly in appearance. She never really developed in the chest area. Also has a Dire Wolf as her druidic animal companion. Do not call said companion a puppy/treat him like a house pet.)
Drizzt Do'Urden(Canon Character)
Aria Token(Mute, Hotblooded, Battling Ballerina)
PM Email
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.