photo the_inter.png

Welcome to the Interference: Multiverse, a video game crossover roleplayed inspired by The Interference fanfiction series by Newbiespud.

Quick Links
Updates

Last Updated: 11/6/2017

Last update for anyone who still visits the forum here. Most of us have moved to a new location. If you want to find us then we are located here: Scrap City

Join Chat Server

Add Reply
New Poll

» Sinful Hearts/Hearts of Sin, I Return! (Diablo, Open, LFM)
Gorgoth
 Posted: Jun 15 2017, 06:19 PM
Veteran

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 59

Melody sat in thought on the events of the last few months as she approached a new world.

After separating from Jeremiah and Jacob, she had gone back to the Pokemon world in order to train, and possibly get a couple more friends. The training paid off, as she could control her power and the abilities granted to her by Ira much better than before.

In addition, she had managed to catch a new Pokemon. In her training on a group of Islands, she encountered a Snow-white Vulpix. She managed to catch it, and evolve it into a Ninetails. Needless to say she was somewhat surprised that it was Ice type, and not Fire type like she had thought Vulpix and Ninetails were supposed to be.

After her month-long foray into the Pokemon World, She went to return to Traverse Town

Only to find it abandoned and deadly.

Leaving it in sorrow, sad that her home and friends were now gone, she left, deciding to just explore around a bit.

Which brings her to this... dark looking world. Deciding that beating up a few baddies would improve her mood, she walked over to the ships Teleporter to beam down...

Only to find herself in the middle of a snowy battlefield.

Well, she did want to beat up some baddies... The fact that there are obvious baddies nearby was kinda lucky.

With a laugh, she threw herself into the fight, slinging lightning and Ira's fire at any nearby demons. whenever there were a few more than she could handle herself, or she needed a breather, she sent out Beat and Snow, her Butterfree and Ninetails, to cover her for a bit.

This continued for a while, and she managed to bring down many demons, but she could swear that the horde was bigger than when she started... and she was starting to tire a bit...

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 15 2017, 07:51 PM
Sage

N/A

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 16

A pair of rabbit ears stood up as she walked along. Anything that attacked her would receive a blast of powerful fire magic that she had set to be constantly draining her own mana pool. The more she walked, the more mana she got anyway.

She wore a simple outfit, a white t-shirt with a pink heart on it, that showed off her midriff. A pair of jeans fitting fairly well on her body. She stood at six foot. This was Xia, and she had no clue where she was and her clothing did not suit the area she was in. Snow fell from above but it was melted by the fire that she kept constantly going, and going.

It had been too dangerous to stay in Traverse Town after the initial attack, she had fled along with the rest of the place. There was nothing left there. Now she roamed randomly, trying to find answers to a question she didn't know had an answer. Where the hell was Haru? The entirety of the Multiverse spread out before her and she had only one clue and that clue had turned up false when she lost track of the one who needed it most. The one she was helping on this search. Now? She was roaming at random.

Honestly, this was incredibly stupid of her, walking into a battlefield. Just what had crossed her mind to come this way?

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Sakuya Izayoi (The Perfect and Elegant Maid of the Scarlet Mansion.)
Exsila (Heartless of Alexis Sentinal, and controls a few Heartless.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Jun 16 2017, 09:20 AM
Experienced

N/A

Member No.: 60

"This is stupid." Elizabeth whispered to herself. Where was she? Good question. Did she want to be there? Debatable. Either way, this was stupid. She was walking into a bloody battlefield. As a vampire. Step one on vampire that doesn't want to suck blood's list of things not to do; Do not come in contact with any blood when starving. Was there blood? It's a battlefield, looks like. Blood is to be assumed, if not seen or spilled.

She wore a now-simple dress, which was an odd choice in truth, it wasn't easy to run and fight in. Or, it wouldn't have been. It was a once beautiful dress for a little girl, now with lost color and torn ends, it was pretty easy to move around in.

Why am I here? Where IS here? Once again, WHY AM I HERE?

Elizabeth was currently trying to deal with her hunger for blood, suppress that a quick moment, then continue on with her... life.

"Hopefully... no human type person shows up..."

--------------------
Althena Enyo Redheaded gun girl.
Elissa Mauna Sometimes even silence speaks.
Elizabeth Little vampire "child."
Mary Cowell Totally not a wizard, I swear.
Nathaniel King The idiot: Somehow, it's more of a challenge than a title.
Noel Valentine Oh, look. It's a squirrel.
Stephany Sazwaki The positive healer.
Xalie A heartless, or something.
PM
^
Gorgoth
 Posted: Jun 16 2017, 09:52 PM
Veteran

N/A

Melody shot what had to be the hundredth demon with Ira in Pistol form as she kicked off the face of the hundred and first. "Dear LORD how many of these idiots are there!" She exclaimed as she flung a lightning bolt at one, which chained to the others nearby, Snow started a localized blizzard on top of a group, and Beat put a final group to sleep.

Somehow it didn't seem to put as much of a dent in the horde as she would have liked.

"Well I mean, you DID kinda just waltz into the middle of a Encampment of Demons. I'm not entirely sure what you expected to happen." Ira responded with a deadpan tone.

"... Right. That was a thing." Melody stated as she pulled swords from the grips of the nearby demons with magnetism, before sending them out in a whirlwind. She was starting to feel a bit tired.

"Man, I'm not entirely sure how much longer-" That's when Melody Saw fire being flung around in a different part of the horde. "Ira! You see that! I think someone else is here! Lets go!" As she started to fight her way in the direction of the fire.

"And this is when we find that the demons are having a civil war, and we're walking into the crossfire." Ira rolled her eyes.

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 17 2017, 09:33 PM
Sage

N/A

Xia turned her head to the noise of what she assumed to be a human talking. A larger mist signature, an Interference? Her hand went up to begin carving a path through the demons with her fire. "Move out of the way you damn creatures." This is so annoying. She stopped her magic for a moment so she could grab a polearm from the ground and into the skull of a nearby demon.

"If there is an Interference here, it will most likely come towards me, then I can ask questions." Her slender form moved through the horde of demons as she moved towards the Mist signature that was nearby... Multiple large Mist signatures? Interesting.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Jun 17 2017, 10:19 PM
Experienced

N/A

Elizabeth had kept herself as a low-priority target with some of her magic. It masked her presence just enough that she didn't get swarmed and killed or forced to run like hell.

"Why are there so many demons over there? Are these even demo- yeah, who am I kidding, what the hell else would they be? And that's fire. Of course it's fire. Who likes fire? Not this Elizabeth..."

To spite all this, she began walking towards the demons and chaos, ignoring the fact that it was stupidly dangerous and that she was starving for blood. Not even she knew why. Maybe it was a curiosity in her, maybe it was a general stupidity that everyone has once in a while. No matter what the cause, her tiny legs moved at a crawl towards the chaos. Any faster than a crawl and her stealth would either go away or become too hard to maintain.

Slowly closer did she creep, she made out the shape of a person, closer than she first thought.

That's odd. I thought it was farther away. What am I doing, getting senile? ...Sometimes I wish I could.

"Ah, yes! Off to the flurry of fire and death! I talk to myself to keep sane, ok? Being alone for over so long isn't easy or fun..."

--------------------
PM
^
Gorgoth
 Posted: Jun 17 2017, 10:57 PM
Veteran

N/A

Melody finally broke through the Horde enough to catch a glimpse of a... Rabbit Girl? Well... Not the strangest thing she's seen so far, not by a long shot.

"Hey! You having trouble with these idiots too!?" She calls out, continuing to try and get close enough to talk easily, her Pokemon following, even as they continued to press the attack. Melody casually shot a demon trying to drop on her from the air. At this point, the numbers seemed to be stabilizing, and even decreasing slightly... Is it gonna be over soon?

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 18 2017, 06:21 AM
Sage

N/A

Xia nearly sent out a fireball for the young girl that suddenly shouted, but stopped herself and quickly redirected it into a demon, burning it's... Whatever served as its flesh off.

"Yeah, I am having a bit of trouble!" Xia then felt something cut across her back and she let out a small scream of pain. She fell, but saved herself with her Cypress pole. The Vieira quickly turned around to bash whatever creature caused the pain. Now there was a line of blood across her back, bleeding pretty good. She didn't have the time to administer a healing spell for herself right now, risk getting his again.

"Concentrate on culling their numbers!"

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Jun 18 2017, 09:22 AM
Experienced

N/A

Elizabeth finally got to the heart of the chaos with the one girl with bunny ears and the other one with the animal things. One of them was bleeding. Elizabeth tried to sneak up to the bleeding one and lick the blood that had already been spilled.

No harm in it, right? It's not like I'm taking any away, it's already been spilled...

Her stealth levels were slowly fading as she approached. She was never invisible, that would mean staying completely still. She was just less noticeable because of the ability. That and she also didn't have any type of flashy attacks to throw out.

"Sorry about this..." Elizabeth spoke in what was almost a whisper to the bunny girl that may or may not have even been able to hear her. "It won't hurt much."

--------------------
PM
^
Gorgoth
 Posted: Jun 18 2017, 04:46 PM
Veteran

N/A

Melody rolled her eyes as she went full Darth Sidious on a group of demons. "Yes, of course, cause I totally haven't been doing that for the past hour or two!" She turned and shot a Demon about to pounce on Xia from the air.

Blinking, she saw the little girl jump on Xia's back and start licking the wound there. "I... What?"

That moment of inattention got her own back raked, while not quite as bad, and she turned around with a snarl and pumped at least ten shots into the offending beast. Lucky for her, Magical Sentient Morphing guns don't need to be reloaded.

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 18 2017, 04:56 PM
Sage

N/A

Xia felt something on her back, at the same time hearing a whisper. Her eyes widened and she began moving erratically. Her body twisting around to try and bash whatever creature was on her back. "Get the fuck off!" She exclaimed at the creature, writhing around. She was distracted. Horribly so.

It was at the last moment that she realized there had been a spike of Mist energy condensing a bit further away and she felt the sting of icicles piercing her torso. "AAAYAA!?!" Her scream of pain echoed across the battlefield.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Jun 20 2017, 04:22 PM
Experienced

N/A

Elizabeth let go easily enough. She had drank enough blood to make her think clearly at least. Then the girl in front of her got just a bit impaled with a few icicles.

"Oh, that's my fault, isn't it? Fuck. If you die, I'll give you a proper burial so long as you tell me where you want your resting place to be. Otherwise, you get a pretty hillside somewhere random."

Elizabeth jumped forward and began trying to stab a demon with her dagger. It... wasn't the best weapon in this situation but Elizabeth could make it work. She ran about trying to get the attention of as many demons as possible. She got a girl impaled, least she could do is give her time to even try to do something about it. Or not get torn apart by demons instantly. One or the other, really.

--------------------
PM
^
Gorgoth
 Posted: Jun 20 2017, 05:19 PM
Veteran

N/A

"FUCK!" Melody cursed as Xia got impaled. She threw a fireball at the offending demon, before going to check on her, letting her pokemon distract the, admittedly much smaller, horde for the moment.

"Shit, I dunno much of anything about Healing! I think I got some potions left though!" Melody tore through her knapsack, and managed to find one. Putting it to Xia's lips she commanded "Drink! Quick!"

She then glared at the... strange little girl. "And what the hell is your deal?! First you jump on her back, start LICKING it, get her IMPALED, and then just tell her you'll give her a grave? The HELL is your problem!?"

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 20 2017, 05:30 PM
Sage

N/A

Xia wasn taking chances with the potion right now. Her idea of any sort of trust and things like that were currently shattered by the human looking creature that had jumped on her back. So she muttered to herself and cast a small spell. "Cura!" Her body lit up and her spell took effect, healing her wound, stitching it back together. She let out a shaky breath.

Her red eyes drifted up. It was good to use that Mist up, she had been on the verge of berserk... Still is. She was holding her full strength back. Her polearm was sent whirling into the horde of demons. She took up a fist fighting stance. If she went berserk, she would break that weapon in seconds. Then, she took the potion and shattered it above her head. Now she was fully healed. The healing liquid drenching her clothing as she stared at the horde.

She almost let a giggle escape her lips.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Jun 20 2017, 05:54 PM
Experienced

N/A

"What's my deal? Quick rundown, I am a vampire and I was starving. I'm no longer starving. I can actually think clearly. I promised her a good burial BECAUSE I was the one to get her impaled. If she wasn't able to heal herself, it would be the least I could possibly do. What is my problem? I have a lot of those. Fighting off hunger for blood being one of them, generally not wanting to kill people is another. Minor insanity as a third, a few hundred years of age being a fourth. A legion of demons being the fifth, but I think that one counts for us all right now."

Elizabeth jumped about, not trying to kill any demons, just trying to get their attention and not die. She was unprepared in both power and equipment at the moment and to spite her many years of age, she didn't want to die just yet. Not by the hand of demons, at the very least.

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.