photo the_inter.png

Welcome to the Interference: Multiverse, a video game crossover roleplayed inspired by The Interference fanfiction series by Newbiespud.

Quick Links
Updates

Last Updated: 9/8/2016

We've got a shiny new... uh, Newcomer's Guide. If you're new, then go check it out! If you're not new, then check it out anyway, and give some feedback! In particular, we need some frequently asked questions to answer.

September's activity check is live!

The Story So Far...
Traverse Town is under attack! A powerful entity by the name of 0m3ga has descended upon the world, seeking to scatter and destroy the Interferences that call it their home. Click here to join the fight!

The Resistors have amassed a large fleet of spaceships in the Ocean Between. These ships are targeting and destroying Heartless and Nobody ships, and will attempt to detain and question any other ships travelling between worlds. Those wishing to respond to this situation can do so here.

Join Chat Server
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» Cat in Water.
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 01:54 PM
Sage

N/A

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 16

Tess blinked for a few moments. Well, this girl was... Odd. To say such a thing, sure she wanted them dead too, but to state it outloud? That was dangerous.

Millie sighed and stood up. "Stone." She called out as she drew near. "Maybe you should stop drinking now. "She looked up at Tess. "These new Dark Warriors might even be able to destroy the Underground with all this chatter I'm hearing about them."

Tess snorted. "I don't think they'll go down that easily, with the two newbies that joi-" Tess went quiet, her face pale. She said too much.

Millie caught that.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Sakuya Izayoi (The Perfect and Elegant Maid of the Scarlet Mansion.)
Exsila (Heartless of Alexis Sentinal, and controls a few Heartless.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 02:06 PM
Powerful

N/A

Member No.: 65

Oh, that was definitely something, and Stone smirked, just a little, as she stood up. "C'mon, maybe we should talk about this somewhere a little more private. Too many... Eavesdroppers around here." She immediately regained her full composure as if she had never touched a drop and left her half-full mug on the table with a smile.

"Let's go for a walk."

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Paathar Atma, a.k.a. Stoneheart
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 02:20 PM
Sage

N/A

Tess got really close to the duo of girls. "I can't leave right now, I've got to keep a close eye on the owner of this place." This was extremely quiet, nearly inaudible. She really didn't want to be caught. "I'll be fired if I leave my place. Look just..."

She looked around. Tess was worried. "Just head to the slums, look for this symbol." She quickly drew the symbol of the Underground on a napkin. The KG symbol with a hammer cracking on its head. "Ask for Torn."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 02:31 PM
Powerful

N/A

Stone nodded and pocketed the napkin. Well, their security was crap, but she was hopeful these rebels would be better at fighting the Heartless. If nothing else, they would probably be adequate meatshields.

"We'll be on our way, then, unless you have anything else to talk about?" Stone glanced at Millie, letting the External run things on the people front.

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 02:38 PM
Sage

N/A

"Oh." Millie paused for a moment at how Tess was acting. "No, I don't think I need anything." She smiled at Tess, quite genuine. She could have easily just got there on her own, but having Stone know what to do helped as well.

Millie slowly moved around the pseudo wrestling ring in the middle of the place. Or at least... It resembled that, except for the pole jutting out in the middle of it. Millie didn't want to stay here much longer.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 02:50 PM
Powerful

N/A

Stone followed her out with a bit of a smile, knowing exactly what that pole was for and how to use it, but she figured it would be best if she not tortured Millie with anything that would lead to a drunken lapdance. Besides, more important things to worry about at this particular moment. She figured Millie knew where she was going, or at least how to get to the slums, and they didn't have any time to waste until they had a proper idea of exactly how big a problem they had stumbled into.

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.