photo the_inter.png

<% NEWS %>
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» Training Day
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Dec 16 2012, 06:45 PM
Sage

N/A

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 16

Alexis stepped out of the save point, and looking at what she guessed was once a Greek building, but a lot of damage was visible with rubble and a slightly destroyed wall. Her brother had once told her about the Coliseum, a world where all the great heroes went to train and compete; this place had seemed a good enough place to start off a new adventure.. And train herself in archery.

The girl took a deep breath and walked up to a goat- uh thing, and asked where the trainer was... His response, was, "ME, you stupid kid, now scram! I've got important things to do!"

Alexis looked at the guy with a confused face, was this guy really telling her to leave... Without training. "I'm not leaving until I get training, and it looks like your just standing around, to me that doesn't look like it's important."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Sakuya Izayoi (The Perfect and Elegant Maid of the Scarlet Mansion.)
Exsila (Heartless of Alexis Sentinal, and controls a few Heartless.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
quatermass
 Posted: Dec 17 2012, 04:25 PM
Survivor

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 15

From across the yard, Eva saw Alexis talk to Phil. She was a bit embarrassed that she had followed her here, but Eva felt like she had not other choice. It didn't feel right leaving her out on her own and, though Eva was ashamed to admit it, she had no idea where to go. Though if this was the world of Hercules then she may be able to get Phil to train her, and she needed all the training she could get.

She decided the help out Alexis. She walked over to Phil and coughed to get his attention.

"Oh chrimeny not another one. Listen I'm fully booked so you can just..." Phil stopped as soon as he got a good look at Eva. His "Hey sweet cheeks, ya must be hot in that armour."

"Ohn-no it is..." Eva stammered, "It's not really, it's very comfortable."

"Well us, how 'bout you show me just how...comfortable you are eh?" Phil said, not missing a beat.

"Wait...excuse me?"

"What I'm talking 'bout, is you, me, an Amphora of some imported wine, some candles and dinner under the stars, whaddya say?"

"W-well that is flattering," Eva said, her face turning red, "W-what I came here for was s-some training!"

"Well why didn't ya say so!" Phil said, "I'd be happy to train a babe like you."

"A...AND Alexis too." Eva demanded.

"Eeeeh, I dunno," Phil said, "I'm swamped as it is...."
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Dec 17 2012, 06:08 PM
Sage

N/A

"... You know what," Alexis said getting closer to the goat so she could whisper. "Training me could get you some points."

"Ya think so?" Phil asked his eyes lighting up.

"Maybe, so do you accept?" She stepped back so he could say the answer to both of them, she did feel a bit guilty of taking advantage of him though, but they both needed training.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
quatermass
 Posted: Dec 18 2012, 09:06 AM
Survivor

N/A

"Hmm, dames do dig a guy who's good with kids" Phil mused, "Okay I'll do it. I'll set up some of the equipment, I'll call ya both when I'm ready."

"Oh really? Thank you so much." Eva said.

"Ah it's nothin'," Phil said, "Oh and uh...my offer still stands. You can call me...Phil."

He winked at Eva, and she tired her best to smile politely. Phil then ran off in the direction of what once was the Colosseum.

"Well he..well he's not very different to how he was in the movie." Eva said to Alexis. "So you came here to train too?"
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Dec 18 2012, 06:20 PM
Sage

N/A

"Yeah," Alexis said. "My brother told me a while ago that this place was his training ground in the game, he hadn't said it was destroyed though. So how'd you decide to train here?"

During Alexis's small explanation, Phil had started rolling both small and large vases, and then barrels after that. It was an older version of his destroy all the barrels, but sense he couldn't set up those multi-platform areas outside the Coliseum they'd have to settle for this.

"Okay girls," the goat shouted from across the court yard. "The place is ready, this a pretty old, all you two need to do is destroy more vases than the other, who ever does this wins, use what ever you like; magic, or other stuff that you might find lying around. I'll be keeping track of how many you destroy, the bigger vases are worth triple"

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
quatermass
 Posted: Dec 18 2012, 07:40 PM
Survivor

N/A

"Just...uh..decided," Eva said, she didn't want to say that she had followed Alexis here, in case she took offence. "S-so anyway, let's get started on these barrels"

Eva summoned her sword and shield (she had practised summoning them on her Gummi ship)and stood at the starting line. She decided on the barrel she'd go to first and took a deep breath.

"Okay...three....two...one" Phil counted down, and there was a pause which to Eva felt like an age. "GO!"

Eva ran toward the first barrel and hacked at it. She was surprised when, after just a few blows, it flew away and crashed into the ground. It exploded into splinters which disappeared into this air. Eva stared at the ground for a few seconds, then realised she was still in a competition and continued smashing barrels.
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Dec 18 2012, 08:33 PM
Sage

N/A

Alexis ran to the closest barrel, tipping it over and pushed it toward a bunch of vases, and listening to them shatter before taking out her knife to start attacking a a larger vase. The girl looked over at Eva, who seemed a bit confused...

"You know we're supposed to destroy the vases, right?" She wanted Eva to here this so she had a fair chance, after all they both were new, and really if nobody listened then they wouldn't get the most out of it.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
quatermass
 Posted: Dec 19 2012, 01:34 PM
Survivor

N/A

"NOT THE BARRELS LADY, THE VASES!" Phil yelled

"Oh..s-sorry, got a bit confused there," Eva said. She saw that Alexis had already gotten a head start on the vases. Eva turned to one of the bigger ones.

"Here goes nothing." She said to herself, and she raised her sword high over her head and brought it down on the huge vase. It did not break, but Eva could see the beginnings of a crack in it. She swung her sword at it a few more times and it broke apart. Eva grinned and, wasting no time now, went to destroy the other vases.

Phil watched them from afar.

"Hmm, not bad," He said to himself, "Give it a decade or two and these two could be real junior hero material."
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Dec 19 2012, 05:33 PM
Sage

N/A

Alexis picked up a small vase, Phil said she could use any thing, and threw it across the area to hit a bigger vase, then drew her bow and notched two arrows, risky for a novice.

After a few seconds she let the arrows fly, both missed and nearly hit Phil.

"HEY! WATCH WHERE YOUR SHOOTIN'!" He screamed jumping up and down.

"S-sorry!" She said quietly and began slashing at the vases closer to her with her knife, those broke fairly quickly, the bigger ones not so much.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
quatermass
 Posted: Dec 20 2012, 08:28 AM
Survivor

N/A

Eva had already destroyed three small vases and one big one. But she still had a long way to go before she could catch up with Alexis. She went for the next big one she could see. She raised her Sword high in the air and brought it down on the vase. The strike wasn't strong enough to destroy it, but with a few slashes of her sword Eva was able to break it.

"This is harder than it looks" Eva said to herself, but she wasn't far from the end.

Phil continued watching the two smash the vases. "Hmm, maybe after dis I should give them a REAL challenge." He said to himself
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Dec 20 2012, 09:30 PM
Sage

N/A

Alexis ran over to another barrel and tipped it over, but jumped on top of it this time, she had seen her brother do this once when she watched him play. She started rolling around running over several vases until the barrel broke and she kept going forward.

She landed on her face, skidded for a few feet, until she got up rubbing her face.

"Okay, that frickin' hurt!" She yelled still rubbing her face that was now a bit more red than it would be normally. The girl looked up when she heard Phil snort, and begin to laugh.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
quatermass
 Posted: Dec 21 2012, 04:21 PM
Survivor

N/A

Eva was nearing the finishing line. She had destroyed the second to last vase on her side of the course. The last vase was in her sights, and it was a big one.

"Here goes nothing" She said to herself, and she swung her sword with all her might once...twice...a third time. Finally the pot broke apart and she was able to cross the finish line. As soon as she was done she ran to Phil

"How...How did I...do?" Eva asked, panting as she was out of breath.
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Dec 21 2012, 08:37 PM
Sage

N/A

"Hmm, not bad, you beat the girl that had a head start on you too." Phil said to Eva, as Alexis walked up panting as well.

Alexis's face was still red, and had a small scratch on it, but other wise she was fine.

"Ugh, I lost..." The young girl said hanging her head in shame, then looked back up, "Aw well, at least I tried. Good job Eva!"

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
quatermass
 Posted: Dec 22 2012, 07:58 AM
Survivor

N/A

"Oh don't feel too bad, it was very close." Eva said, but she couldn't help but feel a small feeling of pride well up in her, though it was quickly crushed by the though of fighting actual enemies rather than simple barrels.

"Hey, both of you have some potential," Phil said, "How'd you like to test it?"

"What exactly do you mean" Eva asked

"There's a trainin' tournament goin' on right now" Phil explained, "Not much, just a few rounds with some weak guys. It'd be good for ya to get some trainin' against some REAL enemies. Whaddya say?"

"Hmm, I don't know," Eva mused, "What do you think Alexis?"
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Dec 22 2012, 04:11 PM
Sage

N/A

"Are there teams?" Alexis asked.

"Yep, you two can team up if you want." Phil replied.

"Then let's do it!" Alexis said enthusiastically, pumping one hand into the air, but then she remembered, the Coliseum was destroyed. "Er where is the tournament, the uh, Coliseum, is destroyed."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
quatermass
 Posted: Dec 22 2012, 06:36 PM
Survivor

N/A

"Well uh ya see that's uh... where it get's..complicated," Phil said sheepishly, "It's kind of this fundraiser thing for the repairs so it's gonna be in town. Just down by at the big square."

"Wait, how is that complicated?" Eva asked.

"Oh no reason, no reason at all." Phil said hurriedly, "I'll show ya the way okay?"

"Oh...alright." Eva said still feeling a little suspicious.

"It's just this way come on." Phil said, and he led the two new competitors to the big doors in front of the Coliseum. Checking to see that they were not at this moment the gates to the Underworld, he opened them fully and led them out of the Coliseum

--------------

The square was packed with people, all gathered around a little ring. There appeared to be quite a few men in armour waiting expectantly in the front of the crowd. Eva gulped nervously as she saw all of them. Would she be able to fight all these battle hardened warriors?

"Don't worry about it, these guys are posers," Phil said, "It's off season, mostly cuz the Coliseum's in pieces. So all the real competitors are gone somewhere else for the time bein'. These guys? Ah they're just some farmers who put on their grandaddy's ol' armour and thing that swingin' a sword's like ploughin' a feild. You'll be fine."

"Oh...that's nice" Eva said, though she still didn't sound or feel confident, "We don't have to...kill anyone do we?"

"Nah," Phil said, "The rules are that as soon as this target" Phil held up a large target sign with some rope attached on wither side. "You're out. It's just a friendly match for amateurs. Don't sweat it kid. I got ya signed up, so both of ya just put these on and head for the ring."

"Thank you Phil." Eva said politely. She took one of the targets and tied it around her waist. Then she walked over to the ring (with some difficulty, as the crowd was rather thick) and waited for the match to begin.
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Dec 22 2012, 10:28 PM
Sage

N/A

"Thanks!" Alexis said quickly before following Eva.

When she exited the crowd several of the other competitors laughed, which she glared at while pulling out her knife. She stood close to Eva, mostly because she was the only other person here that she knew... Even if it was only slightly.

Three other competitors entered the makeshift arena, they moved slowly, as if the armor they wore was too heavy for them.

"ROUND ONE," someone shouted from the side of the arena. "BEGIN!"

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
quatermass
 Posted: Dec 23 2012, 03:16 PM
Survivor

N/A

"Two against three?" Eva shouted, "That's not fair! And one of them's just a little girl"

"It's all for fun lady," A man in an ill fitting Spartan helmet shouted back, "Not one's going to get HURT!"

He suddenly lunged forward and made right for Eva's target with his short-sword, but Eva managed to block it with her shield. She took a swing at him but he hopped out of the way just in time. She thrust again but the man dodged out of the way a second time. Eva backed away and waited for him to attack again, but another attack came not from the front but from the side.

Had her other opponent not chosen to scream a battle cry the match would have been over for her. She heard him coming from far off and she turned around. He was making a mad dash for her target. In a moment which seemed to last forever, Eva raised her shield just as her opponent got close enough to her. The blade bounced off the shield (it was clearly of inferior make) and Eva screwed her eyes shut and thrust her sword forward. She felt it connect with something and quickly opened her eyes.

Her sword was now in the target of her other opponent, who sighed and hung his head.

"Aww dang," He said, "Guess I'm out. Good luck lady."

Eva pulled her sword out of the target, and the man stepped out of the ring. Before he could get lost in the crowd Eva shouted something to him

"You did well!"

The man looked back at her and smiled. Eva smiled back, and then turned to face her other opponent.

PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Dec 24 2012, 09:48 PM
Sage

N/A

Alexis was about to help but was attacked by the another man in clunky armor. He lunged for her target, which she blocked and swung at his with her knife. He blocked making her stumble and fall.

Now that the target was open and visible he ran toward her... And swung down on empty space.

"Wait, WHAT!?" He yelled and turned to face her having heard her foot steps. He slashed aimlessly, hitting her across the face with the hilt, he hadn't hit her target though.

"OHHH, YOUR GONNA PAY FOR THAT!!" She yelled in rage and moving much faster than before, she easily got behind the slow moving man. The girl stabbed the target, causing the man to stumble forward and out of the arena.

Two down, one to go...- Alexis ran over to Eva and grabbed her wrist and began whispering.

"Eva, we're going to need to work together as we go up, so it'd be best if we get used to it now." Alexis was sure the enemies that they fought would only get stronger and harder to battle.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
quatermass
 Posted: Dec 25 2012, 01:44 PM
Survivor

N/A

"That's perfectly fine with me," Eva said. She looked to where their last opponent was standing. He seemed to be much bigger and confident than the other two, and his armour seemed to be a slightly better fit.

"Come on!" He yelled, "Or are ya too chicken?"

Eva slowly raised her sheild and prepared herself. Her opponent just laughed.

"You think that's going to enough to stop me?" He said mockingly, "I could cut through your little shield like THAT!"

He ran forward and stabbed the shield with his sword as hard as he could and...the shield was unharmed.

"What the Underworld?" The man said, he tried ramming her again, and again, and again. Eva's arm was now in constant pain, but she endured it, the moment wasn't right yet. Her opponent, in a fit of rage, pushed his sword as hard as he could against her shield, leaving him open, with his target exposed.

"ALEXIS NOW!" Eva shouted
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.