photo the_inter.png

<% NEWS %>
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» The (Robot)Man! The Myth! THE LEGEND!, Not related to Scott Sterling. Promise.
Lancereiger
 Posted: Jun 15 2016, 08:27 PM
Experienced

N/A

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 5

Two beams of light descended outside of the arena, nearby where Phil was currently talking with Hercules. Both Olympians stopped to look at the lights, which formed an armored individual with a wolf beside him.

"Hey, do you know if the Cups are still available to challenge at this time? I want to see what they're like." The armored person said to Hercules, not knowing who either the satyr or the Demigod were.

Phil looked over at him, and rubbed his chin. "I dunno, pal. We don't just let anyone in to challenge the cups. You gotta be strong! You gotta be tough! You gotta be Hero material! And you just don't look it."

The armored man laughed at this. "I don't doubt it. After all...I'm no Hero. My name is Bass Wily, the penultimate creation of Dr. Wily, who aims to rule the cosmos. I don't share the dreams of that madman, however. I merely wish to prove my own strength, that I am his strongest creation, that I can take down whoever dares to challenge me. That is my goal. So, show me what power this world has."

Phil and Hercules looked at each other questioningly, then shrugged. "Alright, hot shot, we'll give you a test. See if you're really what you say you are. First! Smash all these pots as fast as possible!"

Phil rushed around, setting pots up around the area, and returning to his own position. "Ready? 3! 2! 1! Go!"

Bass grinned, extending his left arm out. With a flick of the wrist, his hand appeared to disassemble itself, leaving a glowing cannon in the vacuum left behind. "Let's go with Rapid Shot!" The cannon pulsed with energy, quickly firing out ball after ball of hot plasma, each striking a pot with precision and shattering them instantly. This onslaught continued until the area was clear.

"And done! That's 15 seconds and 38 milliseconds, on the dot. So! What do you think, goat man?"

Phil's jaw had dropped at the fast work Bass had done, but quickly pulled himself together. "Alright, you got talent, I think. You've got the potential to be a Junior Hero! But not yet. You gotta prove yourself in the arena!"

Bass just chuckled. "Stubborn little guy, huh. Alright. I'll take on whatever you got."

Phil pointed at a gate, with plaques around it. "You see all those? They're the last champs of the arena. Heroes and Junior Heroes alike who proved themselves time and again of their strength, their skill, and their ingenuity. Of course, none of them come close to my boy Herc here, but still, they're good. Compete in the cups, and get your name on those, and THEN I might consider you a Junior Hero."

Bass and Treble frowned at Phil. "That's some interesting logic there, but what the heck, I'll do it. Which cup is first...Phil Cup?" He looked at the listing, then to the cup itself. "Did you seriously name a cup after yourself? That's funny. All right, I'm taking it on! Treble, stay here for a bit. I don't think I'll need your help here." He began to walk to the arena gates, ready for combat. The robotic canine nodded, yawning and laying down at the base of the cup's plaque, seemingly going to sleep.

--------------------
New Forum, New Heroes! Where will our adventures take us?

Roster:
Lance A Kamen Rider and His Blob.
Cexlan Anomalous Jacka**.
Dekar The Undying Knight.
Bass The Perfect Robot Master.
Shaia The Inventor Interference.
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 15 2016, 09:56 PM
Sage

N/A

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 16

Sixela was quiet and not much of a presence in the room. Everyone seemed to ignore her, even as she walked for her own side of the arena. Why did she enter this tournament? She didn't know or care. Something was influencing her and it wanted her to do this so she did it.

She drew a dagger from its scabbard and held it like an experienced warrior,her eyes devoid of emotion as she watched the other fighter take their place on the opposite side of the arena. Quite frankly, Sixela looked bored, or just like she didn't belong... Or maybe she didn't exist. It was hard to tell.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Sakuya Izayoi (The Perfect and Elegant Maid of the Scarlet Mansion.)
Exsila (Heartless of Alexis Sentinal, and controls a few Heartless.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Lancereiger
 Posted: Jun 15 2016, 10:16 PM
Experienced

N/A

Bass stood on his position of the arena, looking at his opponent. A human? Certainly not what he expected, but still. They looked bored, too. He made a note to tone down his systems to non-lethal parameters so he wouldn't kill them by accident. Making a name for oneself by killing people was not the smartest option. Instead, his shots would just hurt, like a concussive blast. He waited for the signal to begin.

3! 2! 1! FIGHT!

He immediately sidestepped, rapid-firing a few Buster Shots to see how they'd react, and prepared to also dodge the human's counter.

--------------------

Roster:
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 15 2016, 10:21 PM
Sage

N/A

Sixela stood there for a few moments as the bullets came flying at her, dodging the attack at the last possible second. She felt no need to do more than was required of her. Sixela pulled a bow from her back, the arrow glowing for a short second as she burst off to her left, and fired the arrow.

Her feet made the obvious clacking sound of shoes on stone. What else would it make? Still she was running pretty fast for a human.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Lancereiger
 Posted: Jun 15 2016, 10:44 PM
Experienced

N/A

Bass effortlessly dodged the arrow, noting that the human had also dodged his shots. Not bad. Clearly not a novice. Had to be an Interference. To him, it made no difference, but he opted for a new tactic. This time, he rushed forwards at them, firing another volley at and around them to see if he could cut them off from retreating and get into close range to see how they'd react.

--------------------

Roster:
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 15 2016, 10:50 PM
Sage

N/A

She put away her bow, rolling to the left and getting to her feet with a dagger in hand. The young girl then jumped at the robot man, a continued look of indifference. This wasn't really her fault, she had no emotion to begin with so how could one expect her to show any even when in the middle of a fight.

Sixela swung her dagger at the robot's throat, thinking it would be a killing blow.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Lancereiger
 Posted: Jun 15 2016, 11:27 PM
Experienced

N/A

Bass smirked at their reaction, letting the blade strike him...only to show absolutely no damage to him, the knife making an irritating scraping sound.

"Heh. My body is made for advanced warfare. Your little knife simply won't cut it." He then charged at her, intending to tackle her to knock her out with the blunt force of the collision.

--------------------

Roster:
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 16 2016, 12:05 AM
Sage

N/A

The dagger glows blue for a moment as he begins to move. Before Exsila bolts away a small ice crystal forms on the man's neck. And then she feels him collide with her head.

The whole situation wasn't bad. Her head smashed into the ground behind her, but she wasn't feeling dizzy... Okay, maybe a little. She faded into Darkness, the Corridor fading right after use. Behind Bass she stood, upright.

"Try... Again?" She asked with a small curious tone.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Lancereiger
 Posted: Jun 16 2016, 12:21 AM
Experienced

N/A

Bass noticed the ice crystals on his neck, simply wiping them off. "Nah, I won't fall for that trick." He began firing at her again, this time jumping high into the sky, and hovering there with the rockets in his feet firing up. His right hand disassembled itself as well, forming a second Buster cannon.

This one, instead of firing rapidly, began glowing blue, then yellow, firing a bigger plasma ball nearby Sixela. The bigger plasma ball then exploded on impact, cratering the spot it hit and spitting out small bursts of plasma at random, some of them going in Sixela's direction.

This post has been edited by Lancereiger: Jun 16 2016, 12:22 AM

--------------------

Roster:
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 16 2016, 08:41 AM
Sage

N/A

Sixela stood there for a few moments before thinking 'oh, I should move.' Even through the attack would miss she felt a need to try and get away from the speeding ball of plasma and the ensuing plasma shrapnel. She wasn't so lucky there, several globs of the stuff found its place on Sixela's back.

Crying out in pain she would draw her bow once more from her back, the rune set init glowing. Soon the arrow would envelope itself in an electric yellow glow and spark. She launched the arrow at the robo man, a small tinge of anger playing in her otherwise emotionless eyes.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Lancereiger
 Posted: Jun 16 2016, 08:57 AM
Experienced

N/A

Bass immediately stopped his flight, plummeting back to the ground to dodge the arrow shot at him. If the knife attack was any indication, this girl has a plethora of special attacks to use against him. He didn't know if they could actually hurt him or not, but he'd rather not risk severe damage in this sort of situation.

As he landed, he sighed, and called out, "Let's even the odds then. You attacked me with Ice, so let me return the favor! Mode Change: Ice Man." His armor phased colors, the black and gold being replaced by light blue and white respectively. "I'll freeze you in place! Ice Slasher!"

He charged back at Sixela, now shooting what looked like small blades of ice from both of his Busters, the right one firing directly at Sixela, the left scattering shots around the area, but mostly freezing the ground beneath her on contact, in an attempt to make her slip up.

--------------------

Roster:
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 16 2016, 09:03 AM
Sage

N/A

Sixela meanwhile would run to the sides, the iced up floor seeming to not hinder her movements in the slightest as she pulled out three more arrows. Nocking them and letting the runes take effect, one glowing blue, another red, and the third the same electric yellow as before.

She fired them all towards the robot. Intent on ending this fight quickly, even as blades of ice cut around her cheek and arms. Her faster mobility was keeping her out of most the danger.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Lancereiger
 Posted: Jun 16 2016, 09:13 AM
Experienced

N/A

Bass jumped over the arrows, noting their colors, and starting to change color again. "Mode Change: Elec Man! It's time to show you something SHOCKING! ...I can't believe I just said that. Ugh. THUNDER BEAM."

His armor changed again to a bright yellow and black, inverse of his own colors, and shot down at the ice he had made. Electricity crackled across the entirety of the ice, and if Sixela was still on it, she'd get quite the jolt.

On top of that, Bass aimed his other Buster and fired more Thunder Beams all around Sixela, then jumped away to prepare for her counter attack.

--------------------

Roster:
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 16 2016, 09:18 AM
Sage

N/A

Sixela didn't have quite enough time to dodge the incoming attack and felt the full power of the electrical attack that coursed through her body in an instant. Her grip tightened around her bow until it was suddenly wrenched from her hand by the current.

A long cry of pain escaped her and when the attack was done... She outright glared at the man... Climbing to her feet by some unknown thing's command she felt the air around her begin to cool. Sixela stumbled and held up an empty hand...

Ice formed, then several ice spikes were launched ahead. Her body didn't look in good shape, but it was clear that she still had some sort of will to fight as her magic began to fly.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Lancereiger
 Posted: Jun 16 2016, 09:28 AM
Experienced

N/A

Bass' colors began to change again in response to the attacks. Instantly phasing to a Metallic Gray and bright Red, his Busters immediately began spewing out streams of fire, melting down the ice spikes to water that splashed onto the ground in seconds. "Mode Change: Fire Man. Got any more tricks up your sleeve, or are we finished here?" He taunted, grinning at her.

--------------------

Roster:
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 16 2016, 09:34 AM
Sage

N/A

Sixela took one step back and once again faded into a Corridor of Darkness, appearing above Bass with her two daggers drawn and glowing a bright blue. If this attack didn't work, she had no plan on how to dodge next. One dagger plunged down for his neck and the other was heading for the small of his back.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Lancereiger
 Posted: Jun 16 2016, 09:41 AM
Experienced

N/A

Bass heard her descend and didn't move, instead turning around and letting loose with the Fire Storm, surrounding himself with a barrier of flames that stopped inches from Sixela's body, and several pillars of fire shot out of the barrier to scorch her as well. "Nice try, but not good enough. Unless you can take the heat."

This post has been edited by Lancereiger: Jun 16 2016, 09:45 AM

--------------------

Roster:
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 16 2016, 11:54 AM
Sage

N/A

Sixela's eyes widened and she shielded her face with her arms as the flames shot towards her, burning her skin and clothes as she was pushed away by the pure force of the attack. A few seconds later, her form hit the side of the arena with a cry.

Darkness curled up around her, healing her wounds, making the burn marks vanish from her skin and clothing. She sat there, her eyes closed, not willing to stand up again.

That is until something kick started her. Something was pushing her to stand up again.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Lancereiger
 Posted: Jun 16 2016, 05:26 PM
Experienced

N/A

Bass looked at the girl seem to...force herself up. That wasn't normal in the slightest. "...That should have knocked you out from the pain. This is getting freaky, because this definitely isn't normal for you humans."

At this, he aimed both Buster cannons at Sixela, waiting to see what she'd do.

--------------------

Roster:
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 16 2016, 05:30 PM
Sage

N/A

"Human? No... Something else..." She muttered, taking a step forward. This was it now. Cold air curled up around her form, crystallizing the water moisture that was present into tiny ice crystals.

Sixela held up her hand and then swung down, a cascade effect, a shockwave of Ice and magic, Ice crystals rising up from the ground all around her and the circle only grew, climbing up the stadium walls and inching around.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.