Pink
 Posted: May 26 2016, 07:59 PM
Survivor

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 82

Classification: External Interference
Name: Katje
Physical: Standing 5'6, his red hair rest short upon his head, a heavy brow casting shadows over his brown eyes. Small lips, freckled as the rest of him, lorded over by a majestic, yet large nose. His body is soft, with much, unnecessary flesh. He's clearly not gone without food, and possibly gone without consistent exercise.

Mental: Quiet until you know them, then difficult to silence. Generally tries to do the right thing, but sometimes puts their own desires before that. Fond of pink, sweet things, and anything that makes them happy. Generally picky and opinionated.

Known as intelligent. Some consider him charming. Others obnoxious. Obstinate, he's determined not to do a thing when he chooses not to, and vice versa.

Values perceived justice. Appreciates law, but values the wisdom and intent of the law, willing to amend laws not serving their people. Values happiness above all things, and tries to be accepting. Dislikes anything that interferes with his fundamental belief that all people should "strive to be as happy as they can be, without interfering with the happiness of others". Values freedom and rights, and will fight to protect them.

Background: A normal person until something changed. His own worst fears became reality. Now he's something he always admired, but never wished to be, and it is creating great anguish within him.

Worse still, he made a choice that was no choice, and is now stuck in a foreign place ostracized from the life he loved.

Lets do be honest though, he's been ostracized from that life for a long time now. This was just more final, more fatal, and made it absolutely clear that there was no way things would ever return to normal.

It started with a word, it caused every fiber within him to thrum, and when he uttered it, it came with power.

He's since learned more of it's secrets, the mysterious language that brought the world in to being, and how to harness it in to tale and song for his own benefit.

A bard.

However, his desire took him to dark places, and he made a contract with things best left forgotten. Now he bears a curse, and it threatens to destroy him.

Worse still, they made a choice that was no choice, and are now stuck in a foreign place ostracized from the life they loved.

Lets do be honest though, they've been ostracized from that life for a long time now. This was just more final, more fatal, and made it absolutely clear that there was no way things would ever return to normal.

Abilities: Spellcasting through song and tale, and the ability to use such abilities to enhance the abilities of others.

Equipment: White polo shirt with a single black line of the cuff and collar, black slacks, black socks, and black, non-slip work shoes that look like dress shoes. Round lens glasses. A wallet with cards, now useless, and no tender to speak of. A phone that no longer works.

Sample Post:
How did I get here? The curse.

Would I have done it anyway? Doesn't matter. I have no agency. No free will. My desires don't matter. The curse.

"Hello."

Oh no!

"Hello."

Please don't ask!

"What's your name?"

"Katje."

"Huh." The girl looked at him, perplexed, "That's a funny name. What are you doing here?"

"I'm here because I agreed to something. I have to."

"Why?" She asked.

"Because I can't refuse."
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: May 26 2016, 09:19 PM
Sage

N/A

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 16

Approved!

user posted image

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Sakuya Izayoi (The Perfect and Elegant Maid of the Scarlet Mansion.)
Exsila (Heartless of Alexis Sentinal, and controls a few Heartless.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.