New Poll

» Our Advertisement
Tarkya
 Posted: Apr 3 2013, 02:34 AM
Veteran

The sun will rise.

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 8

"Interference, n.: Someone or something that, for better or worse, alters the planned course of events."

Everyone dreams of adventure. For some it is dreams of pirates or warriors. Others dream of adventuring within the worlds of stories and games.

For Alexander Karsath that dream was so powerful that it became true, and from his heart a universe was born. The boy found himself within the world of Kingdom Hearts and among the characters he knew and loved, and together they saved the worlds from darkness. With his influence - his interference, Alex changed the story into something new.

Now others have entered the story, taking it beyond its written end. Some come from the world of the original Interference, the “real world”. Others are born within the universe, only to be ripped from the homes by strange circumstances or the assault of the Heartless. All of them hold the power to interfere and change the worlds.

Welcome to the multiverse. What will you change?

The Interference: Multiverse
A video game crossover roleplay forum based on the Interference fanfiction series.

Code A ([align] tags for Jcink/Invision/Zetaboards)
CODE

[align=center][i]"[b]Interference, n.[/b]: Someone or something that, for better or worse, alters the planned course of events."[/i]

Everyone dreams of adventure. For some it is dreams of pirates or warriors. Others dream of adventuring within the worlds of stories and games.

For Alexander Karsath that dream was so powerful that it became true, and from his heart a universe was born. The boy found himself within the world of Kingdom Hearts and among the characters he knew and loved, and together they saved the worlds from darkness. With his influence - his interference, Alex changed the story into something new.

Now others have entered the story, taking it beyond its written end. Some come from the world of the original Interference, the “real world”. Others are born within the universe, only to be ripped from the homes by strange circumstances or the assault of the Heartless. All of them hold the power to interfere and change the worlds.

[b][url=http://timultiverse.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=idx]The Interference: Multiverse[/b][/url]
[i]A video game crossover roleplay forum based on the Interference fanfiction series.[/i]
[/align]

Code B ([center] tags, for Proboards)
CODE
[center][i]"[b]Interference, n.[/b]: Someone or something that, for better or worse, alters the planned course of events."[/i]

[b][url=http://timultiverse.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=idx]The Interference: Multiverse[/b][/url]
[i]A video game crossover roleplay forum based on the Interference fanfiction series.[/i]
[/center]

--------------------
PM AIM MSN
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.