photo the_inter.png

<% NEWS %>
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» Whole New World!, Enter: The Shining Sapphire!
Gorgoth
 Posted: Jan 2 2015, 11:44 PM
Veteran

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 59

Sapphire looked at Jake weirdly."A Gameboy? I understand those things are near-indestructible but..."

At that moment, the Heartless showed up. "Oh Come On!" Sapphire yelled as she pulled out her weapons. She started shooting at the Pot-heartless, Hoping to avoid a brawl this time. a couple went down instantly under the Barrage, but another couple got to them.

--------------------
PM
^
Tarkya
 Posted: Jan 3 2015, 10:59 PM
Veteran

The sun will rise.

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 8

"No, this is good! This is - woah!" One of the Pot Spiders charged him, and he tossed the gameboy in retaliation. It bounced off, chipping its ceramic shell, but it didn't stop its charged. Jake was knocked aside and hit the ground flickering, and pulled himself upright with a grumble. "This is going to g̡et̷ an͠nòying ̴v͠er͡y qui̢ckly."

Another pot spun towards him, and this time he was prepared. He reached out and mentally twisted, turning the air around him into a flickering mess of colors and light. The pot spider continued charging, but hit nothing on its way through, barreling into a wall with a crack.

The light faded, but Jake was still there, grinning excitedly. "I ̧ca̴n͘'t b͞elieve that ẁǫrk̢ȩd!" he said, the flickering fading around him. "Those things aren't going to be able to touch me!"

--------------------
PM AIM MSN
^
Gorgoth
 Posted: Jan 3 2015, 11:17 PM
Veteran

N/A

Sapphire was slashing and shooting at the heartless around her, when she saw the heartless charge Jake. before she could shoot it a light show occurred and it passed though him into a wall. "What the-" She started before being interrupted by a heartless taking advantage of her momentary lack of awareness and slamming itself into her back. "GAH!" She exclaimed, getting knocked in the direction of Jake, about to collide.

--------------------
PM
^
Tarkya
 Posted: Jan 6 2015, 01:57 AM
Veteran

The sun will rise.

"What are you- w҉o͘a̧ḩ!" Jake wasn't able to avoid Sapphire in time and was barely able to brace himself before they collided. There was a moment where his vision went black and grey, and he flickered and vanished, only to reappear a few feet away with a nasty headache.

"Augh,͠ n͝o͠t ҉t҉h͘i̢s a̶g͡a̷in," he growled, his voice laced with static clicks as he held his head in his hands. "Can't you wa͟tc̴h̵ ͏w̶h̡e͟r̵e you're going, Saph?"

On the positive side, his 'powers' were kicking in again, and it felt less like they were going to suddenly vanish on him. A pot scorpion twitched it's tail and flung a glob of something nasty at him, but he'd blinked sideways before it could hit him.

"Just a l̸it̕tl͜e bit ̀lonģe͞r̡, I think!" he shouted. For a moment he wondered if he could just leave without her, and not have to deal with having a tagalong anymore. But she had helped him, and right now he'd rather have someone that liked him rather than disliked him. It was good karma to help people out. "All we have to do is wi̛pe the͜se ̶ou̡t!"

--------------------
PM AIM MSN
^
Gorgoth
 Posted: Jan 6 2015, 03:42 PM
Veteran

N/A

Sapphire held her back in pain for a second. "Hey! Its not like I TRIED to run into you! Owww... Good thing I bought a couple of these..." She said, holding a potion and drinking it. Standing up, She got back into her stance. "Alright! Lets finish them!" She exclaimed before Shooting a couple of Pots Spiders into oblivion.

--------------------
PM
^
Tarkya
 Posted: Jan 10 2015, 02:22 AM
Veteran

The sun will rise.

Now that he actually had a grip on this teleportation thing, Jake was starting to enjoy himself. Even the gradually throbbing headache behind his eyes was nothing compared to the sheer pleasure of being able to play bullfights with these walking pots.

And bullfighting was the only word he had for it - teleporting into the range of a pot spider and drawing it's attention, only to blink away or fizzle reality just enough for it to go through him and let it charge into a wall. He'd managed to take out a few that way, and as another one came at him he twisted in the way that would let him flicker to a new place.

Bzzt

Jake reappeared, but something was wrong. He couldn't move his feet. Looking down, the reason became clear - they had somehow sunk down into the now flickering ground up to the ankles.

"S͠h̷i̧t̢."

He tried to force another teleport, but the pins and needles sensation in his trapped feet was distracting. One of the remaining pot spiders noticed his predicament and began to approach. "Saph! A little he҉ļp͜ ̨over here!"

--------------------
PM AIM MSN
^
Gorgoth
 Posted: Jan 19 2015, 11:27 PM
Veteran

N/A

Sapphire slashed down the 2nd to last pot spider, and heard Jake yell out. Turning around, she couldn't believe what she saw. "How the HELL did you manage that!" She exclaimed as she shot the crap out of the last Pot Spider. "Good, that's the last of them at least..."

--------------------
PM
^
Tarkya
 Posted: Jan 20 2015, 12:05 AM
Veteran

The sun will rise.

"I have ńo͏ ͝ide̵a!" Jake replied, trying to keep his rising panic out of his voice. The tingling in his feet was rapidly turning painful, and the flickering of the pavement was starting to creep up his legs. "It was wor̢ki͟ng j̡ust fi͏ǹe before!" He felt off-balance, even though he couldn't even feel whether or not he was supporting weight on his feet or his ankles or something else. If he even had feet by the time he got out of this.

"I... I can get out of this! Just gotta calm down..." he said, more to himself than to Sapphire. He frantically reached out towards whatever was letting him teleport before, but in his confused state he was having trouble focusing on it. What if he landed it even worse, or started sinking? Shit, could he be sinking? The possibility was there...

--------------------
PM AIM MSN
^
Gorgoth
 Posted: Jan 20 2015, 12:10 AM
Veteran

N/A

Sapphire grabbed Jake around the waist and started tugging. "Come, lets get you out of there, hopefully before more Heartless show up!"

--------------------
PM
^
Tarkya
 Posted: Jan 20 2015, 12:21 AM
Veteran

The sun will rise.

The shock of Sapphire grabbing Jake was quickly drowned out by the sharp leg pain caused by her trying to pull him free of the street. "Ah! H̛-͠h̕-he͏y̛! That hurts!" he shouted, trying to push her away. At the same time, he found himself trying to focus on the pain, because it was at least something other than panic. If he could just think, just focus on the thing that let him teleport...

T̡̛̕h̡̨̡i̴n͏̵͞k̶͘ ̀a̷b̸͞͞o͏̸͝u҉t̷̡͢ c̕͏ą̴s̴̀t̶l̷é̵̛s̕

Think about castles... wait, what? He tried to shake the odd thought out of his head, but then again... maybe that would work...

"...Saph? Try not to gȩt̷ s͡i̵ck on̴ m̷e, alright?" He stopped trying to push her away, instead latching a hand onto her arm. "And ̡by the way, think a͡b͢ơu̷t̡ ca͢śt̶lés."

He shut his eyes, trying to envision whatever Radiant Garden must be like, and tried to imagine being there instead of here. He took a deep breath...

BZZT.

--------------------
PM AIM MSN
^
Gorgoth
 Posted: Jan 20 2015, 12:54 AM
Veteran

N/A

"Wait, what?" Sapphire was confused for a second, but thought about the castle in Raidient Garden. Suddenly, she felt weird.

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.