photo the_inter.png

Welcome to the Interference: Multiverse, a video game crossover roleplayed inspired by The Interference fanfiction series by Newbiespud.

Quick Links
Updates

Last Updated: 11/6/2017

Last update for anyone who still visits the forum here. Most of us have moved to a new location. If you want to find us then we are located here: Scrap City

Join Chat Server

Add Reply
New Poll

» The Rolling Edit Pass, Giving the series a once-over
Newbiespud
 Posted: Oct 17 2013, 07:17 AM
Administrator

N/A

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

As sort of a way of easing back into the writing process, I've spent the last few days taking a couple of chapters of the first story and giving them a quick edit pass, one or two chapters per day. The intention is to go through all four stories like this.

This is nothing like that old Final Mix initiative, a whole rewrite from scratch. This is just touching up here and there, occasionally adding some stuff when the muse strikes.

I'm up to Chapter 7 of the first story now as far as edits go. I imagine that once I reach the raw, unedited content of Chapters 9 and onward, this'll go quite a bit faster. (My main concern then will be formatting more than content, since I hadn't quite grasped "different character speaking should have separate paragraphs" yet back then.)
PM Email WWW
^
Newbiespud
 Posted: May 19 2015, 10:10 PM
Administrator

N/A

Before I get back to TI4 in my "glorious" return, I'm actually going to push on this project real quick, just get this out of the way. I got chapters 8-12 done today. It's mostly just splitting up paragraphs and making small corrections, but there are a handful of small additions and changes here and there.
PM Email WWW
^
Newbiespud
 Posted: May 21 2015, 08:54 AM
Administrator

N/A

Not sure if I should keep adding new replies to this thread when I update or just edit the last post if people mind...

But anyway, chapters 13-18 of TI1 have now been tweaked. It's been an interesting exercise to read the old story, see what problems I had... Occasionally, due to my updated experience and knowledge when it comes to writing and story structure, I find something neat I did in the old story that actually makes me think, "Okay, past me put some interesting beats in here..."

Also, why did nobody tell me this story was so gosh-darn long? biggrin.gif
PM Email WWW
^
SaintAbsol
 Posted: May 21 2015, 12:14 PM
Experienced

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 10

Because it's that damned good for us.
PM Email
^
Newbiespud
 Posted: Aug 11 2015, 08:17 AM
Administrator

N/A

Chapters 19-24 should be tweaked now, after way too goddamn long. Gonna try cranking out a bunch more today mainly so I can get this particular project off my plate faster to free up mental space.
PM Email WWW
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.