photo the_inter.png

Welcome to the Interference: Multiverse, a video game crossover roleplayed inspired by The Interference fanfiction series by Newbiespud.

Quick Links
Updates

Last Updated: 9/8/2016

We've got a shiny new... uh, Newcomer's Guide. If you're new, then go check it out! If you're not new, then check it out anyway, and give some feedback! In particular, we need some frequently asked questions to answer.

September's activity check is live!

The Story So Far...
Traverse Town is under attack! A powerful entity by the name of 0m3ga has descended upon the world, seeking to scatter and destroy the Interferences that call it their home. Click here to join the fight!

The Resistors have amassed a large fleet of spaceships in the Ocean Between. These ships are targeting and destroying Heartless and Nobody ships, and will attempt to detain and question any other ships travelling between worlds. Those wishing to respond to this situation can do so here.

Join Chat Server
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» Underground, Undercover
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 14 2017, 09:14 AM
Sage

N/A

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 16

Torn glanced up at Stone as she came in. "Good, you're here." He leaned over the table shale Millie sat on a bunk bed in the corner of the room. "You wanted to know why the hell the Heartless are being controlled by the KG, right?"

"Yeah, it's kinds important. These things aren't supposed to be here... If we can eliminate the threat..." They will probably need a keyblade too. Jeez. This is gonna be a big thing, isn't it?

"Okay, from what we know, the Heartless are under the control of a man named Evan, according to Alexander." He paused. "Alexander was put through the Dark Warrior project along with Jak. It altered him physically. Both of them. Evan according to Alexander is one of the apprentices that Ansem had. He's highly dangerous."

Millie blinked. "So what you're saying is that the old apprentices that Xehenort had turned into Nobodies are also Heartless of immense power, and they are disrupting the worlds much like Xehenort did in the past?"

Torn just looked at her. "Yes."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Sakuya Izayoi (The Perfect and Elegant Maid of the Scarlet Mansion.)
Exsila (Heartless of Alexis Sentinal, and controls a few Heartless.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Jun 14 2017, 09:17 AM
Powerful

N/A

Member No.: 65

Well, that was certainly a revelation, but it did make things simpler for Stone and Millie. Well, maybe not simpler, but clearer. The real problem was stopping it now that it was already started.

"So we need to kill Evan, definitely, but I'm guessing he's holding a deadman switch on the Heartless already out in the city. It'll be a bloodbath if we just cut the controls and let nature take its course."

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Paathar Atma, a.k.a. Stoneheart
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 14 2017, 09:22 AM
Sage

N/A

"Damn it. We need a keyblade or something similar to it to seal the keyhole for this world." Millie stood up and walked over, her tail twitching under the KG disguise that she had, though she had gotten rid of the elf ears and face paint. Her hands leaned on the table for a moment before she took them off and began pacing. "We don't know where Ethan is, or Sora. This is a mess."

"Well, there is the Lockshield." Torn said offhandedly.

Millie paused in her pacing. "The what?"

"Lockshield, it's Alexander's weapon. He described it as the opposite and equal to the Keyblade. Problem is, we don't know where he is."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Jun 14 2017, 09:29 AM
Powerful

N/A

"So we have three options, and all of them are huge unknowns with one not even being part of our normal system. I mean, if it comes right down to it we don't really need to bind or banish it if we can just kick their ass up between their ears." Stone was more concerned with this Evan guy. What did he know, how did he know to do it, and what else was he capable of? If he could tame Heartless to work with the normal population, she wasn't willing to rule anything out.

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 14 2017, 12:10 PM
Sage

N/A

"Right, that's an option." Millie sighed and paced again. "You want to go fight Evan without a keyblade, an Apprentice of Ansem the Wise, who studied Darkness and is most likely a Heartless... We can defeat him, possibly."

She didn't know which apprentice Evan was because she wasn't good with anagram names. Millie turned around and stopped pacing. "Okay. Could you possibly arrange a meeting with Ashelin, Torn?I need to know what is going on inside the Palace."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Jun 14 2017, 02:09 PM
Powerful

N/A

Stone shrugged and leaned against the crumbling wall. "Not saying we do it without a plan, or even that we do it alone. We've got some high-powered associates, and it's not like things will exactly get worse here if we take a week or two to make sure we do things right on this." Even as she talked, though, she was already working on another leg of the plan that was starting to come together in her head.

"Besides, if you're doing the talking, I think I should get to work too. Any chance you guys have a way into the Dark Warrior facility, or even blueprints or something I can use to find my own way in? We need concrete answers about all of this."

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 14 2017, 02:36 PM
Sage

N/A

"Torn, do you have a map of the KG base and prison, I mean, you are a former commander..." Just drop that information why don't you? "The prison has the Dark Project stuff..."

Millie frowned. She didn't like what had happened in that place, so many people experimented on, so many were killed. "That place is packed with guards, Heartless, maybe even some Heartless that were made specifically to deal with Alexander and Jak. Maybe even other Interferences."

Torn walked over to a cabinets. "Yeah. I got a map, and it will take some time to arrange any sort of meeting with Ashelin. You know, being the Baron's daughter is busy."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Jun 14 2017, 08:15 PM
Powerful

N/A

Sweet. Once she had a copy of the map Stone could start scouting the building without having to go completely blind, and it would make deducing the interior guard patterns from the windows a thousand times easier on her. Of course, that would take quite a bit of time to do right, so she was more than willing to tag along with whatever Millie had planned.

"The baron's daughter, eh? Think you have an in with her?"

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 14 2017, 10:08 PM
Sage

N/A

Neither answered. Torn didn't want to answer a question like that. Millie on the other hand just thought the question was to Torn. The man in question pulled out a memory chip and tossed it to Stone. "This should be it, I used it myself when I was in the Guard, easy to get lost in that place. Just plug it into the communicator and you'll be in business. You'll need a clearance pass to get in."

Millie sighed. "Right, clearance. What color?"

"Black." His hands were already in the drawer of the cabinet. "I've got a few that I swiped from the KG when I worked there, not like they miss this stuff."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Jun 17 2017, 07:38 PM
Powerful

N/A

Riiight, no one answer, that's cool. Apparently secrets were the currency du jour on this world, and Millie was getting into the fun. Well, Stone could play that game too.

"Great, great. Think you can hit me up with three... Four of those things? I'm good, but I think this one is going to need a few extra hands in the pot." She had a plan somewhat worked out, but she knew her selection of associates with the skills she needed for this job and the personality to match wasn't a great one. She was going to have to work with what she had, most likely, but she had done worse in the past.

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 17 2017, 08:19 PM
Sage

N/A

"But there is only two of you?" Torn said as he grabbed on Black Clearance card. He threw it to Millie who caught it.

Millie then turned to Stone. "The reason I want to meet with Ashelin is because she might be able to introduce me to her father, from there I can determine how much he trust the Heartless." Millie's tail twitched and she walked over to Stone to hand her the Clearance Card. "Here you go."

"That will be able to get you both in at the same time, if you are both present at the door." Torn glanced to the map of Haven. "If you sure going in there I want you to be careful not to get captured."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Jun 17 2017, 08:31 PM
Powerful

N/A

Stone nodded, but still smirked anyway. "Trust me, I don't get caught. I've been raiding silver mines and strongholds for longer than you could imagine." Stone took the card with a smirk, before thinking a bit. "I mean, I was hoping to have a couple extra, just so that it wouldn't be the two of us against the entire military complex. Even for me, those odds sound annoyingly even."

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 17 2017, 08:40 PM
Sage

N/A

"From what I can remember, there are only like... 8 guards in our way anyway." Millie smirked. "Though if they have time to set off an alarm..." She sighed.

"Yeah the whole base would scramble. Anyway. We just want to get to the High Containment block and then you'll see what the Dark Eco injection machine looked like..." Millie shivered just thinking about it. "That stuff is dangerous..."

Torn in the mean time just sighed as he listened to the two girls talk.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.