New Poll

» So... I'm kind of stuck.
Sweetie Skittles
 Posted: Sep 26 2013, 12:02 PM
Newcomer

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 32

This role-play site seemed promising but all three threads I'm in are at a complete stand-still and the mods refuse to approve or deny my newest character, so I feel like I should just take off... but I'm willing to give here a second chance.

I would like to be in a topic with someone who is regularly active though. I can post every Tuesday and Thursday, so I'm pretty guaranteed to be active twice a week. I think at least once a week from a fellow author is a reasonable request.

I have two characters, Nautilus and Raven, and I am willing to use either.

Any takers? smile.gif

--------------------
PM
^
Auragongal
 Posted: Sep 26 2013, 12:51 PM
Renowned

N/A

Group: Character Moderator
Member No.: 7

I'll be happy to take up that offer, as for your newest character, the reason it has not been approved yet is because, well, she's from a game you stated in her profile to be "Nonexistant." Internal characters are from actual game universes, so... in a sense, Officer Candy was breaking the rules.

I am sorry I, nor anyone else posted anything there to let you know, but, well, I at least sort of thought you realized Candy was kind of breaking the forum rules by being from a non existant game.

Also, Merin is still in Limbo himself, so a new thread with Raven (and also Nautilus if you chose,) would be very awesome.

--------------------
Characters:
Legode Rydrion, the Blue Skinned Druid(Please keep in mind that while Legode is female, she looks highly bifauxnen/ manly in appearance. She never really developed in the chest area. Also has a Dire Wolf as her druidic animal companion. Do not call said companion a puppy/treat him like a house pet.)
Drizzt Do'Urden(Canon Character)
Aria Token(Mute, Hotblooded, Battling Ballerina)
PM Email
^
Sweetie Skittles
 Posted: Sep 26 2013, 02:39 PM
Newcomer

N/A

Well, this is the first time I'm being explicitly told this, so now I will work in a solution that a friend suggested as I gushed to them about my new character~

I'm pretty sure it will work and will definitely be more interested in playing her if she goes through.

Edit: Ah-HAH!

http://timultiverse.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=291

So, where shall I take this new beaut of mine~

This post has been edited by Sweetie Skittles: Sep 26 2013, 05:51 PM

--------------------
PM
^
Auragongal
 Posted: Sep 28 2013, 03:21 PM
Renowned

N/A

Well, for terms of where... Merin is basically stuck in Twilight Town after a gummi ship he found in Traverse Town kind of fell apart on him, so maybe there?

--------------------
Characters:
Legode Rydrion, the Blue Skinned Druid(Please keep in mind that while Legode is female, she looks highly bifauxnen/ manly in appearance. She never really developed in the chest area. Also has a Dire Wolf as her druidic animal companion. Do not call said companion a puppy/treat him like a house pet.)
PM Email
^
Sweetie Skittles
 Posted: Sep 29 2013, 01:57 PM
Newcomer

N/A

Sure. Wanna make the thread or should I?

--------------------
PM
^
Auragongal
 Posted: Sep 29 2013, 02:37 PM
Renowned

N/A

I won't mind you starting at all Skittles, in fact, I'll be looking forward to see what you come up with as a starter for that thread!

--------------------
Characters:
PM Email
^
Sweetie Skittles
 Posted: Sep 29 2013, 03:28 PM
Newcomer

N/A

You bet smile.gif

I will post on Tuesday if that's okay, it's when I'll have a decent chunk of free time.

--------------------
PM
^
Auragongal
 Posted: Sep 29 2013, 04:00 PM
Renowned

N/A

Tuesday is fine, though, since Tuesday and Thursday will be my days with the most classes, don't be surprised if I don't post until late afternoon/evening on those days, okay?

--------------------
Characters:
PM Email
^
Sweetie Skittles
 Posted: Oct 3 2013, 02:57 PM
Newcomer

N/A

I uh... may or may not had a scramble with homework over this week and didn't get to post like I thought I would be able to. Oops.

Okay, well, I'll try for this weekend but no guarantees, however if not this weekend I am 95% sure I will definitely post on Tuesday. And will be able to post subsequent tuesdays and thursdays~

--------------------
PM
^
Auragongal
 Posted: Oct 3 2013, 03:53 PM
Renowned

N/A

It's cool Skittles, I don't mind waiting. I understand that life happens, so, take you're time, okay?

--------------------
Characters:
PM Email
^
Sweetie Skittles
 Posted: Oct 8 2013, 02:59 PM
Newcomer

N/A

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.