photo the_inter.png

Welcome to the Interference: Multiverse, a video game crossover roleplayed inspired by The Interference fanfiction series by Newbiespud.

Quick Links
Updates

Last Updated: 9/8/2016

We've got a shiny new... uh, Newcomer's Guide. If you're new, then go check it out! If you're not new, then check it out anyway, and give some feedback! In particular, we need some frequently asked questions to answer.

September's activity check is live!

The Story So Far...
Traverse Town is under attack! A powerful entity by the name of 0m3ga has descended upon the world, seeking to scatter and destroy the Interferences that call it their home. Click here to join the fight!

The Resistors have amassed a large fleet of spaceships in the Ocean Between. These ships are targeting and destroying Heartless and Nobody ships, and will attempt to detain and question any other ships travelling between worlds. Those wishing to respond to this situation can do so here.

Join Chat Server
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» Assualt on Traverse
eagerdigger
 Posted: Jan 4 2017, 11:55 AM
Veteran

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 70

Kenjiro reacted, bringing up the SunSabre as it lit up with a brilliant flash of light...The blade rising to meet 0m3ga's. He was already scorched and blasted from arriving at Kiru's aid, but his visor was broken enough to reveal the determination in his eyes. "And you get to decide this?! We're the arrogant ones? Yet you're the one who thinks your 'logic' is worth more than the will to live of everyone here...? That elmination is your option?!" Kenjiro's body rippled, coursing with determination and the power of his transformation! The engine on his belt revved as he did. "I can't believe people as cowardly as you exist!" Kenjiro roared.

Vigilante, meanwhile, didn't even bother responding. 0m3ga was a threat to the peace and safety of his town, and in his eyes the motives didn't even matter. He simply leapt to face 0m3ga's back, activating the double busters. Charging up two strikes, his core opening to vent heat. His eyes were a dead focus. Unlike Kenjiro, it wasn't determination that spurred him on, but...anger. A terrible and righteous fury. George meanwhile was keeping the constructs off...His suit producing hard-light weaponry as he attempted to see out and deconstruct the killboxes. "Christ, you really know how to start a party, don't you? " He said...Damage was being taken already but he didn't care.

Ryoto swallowed...but he nodded and in a moment he was gone. Then in another moment, he returned with a good dozen more civilians who were vaguely frazzled. His nose was bleeding a bit..."I-i got it..! I have something that can help. Er...please take care of yourself, okay?" He said, concerned for Sarah. He had seen her around before, and she always did seem...well, down. He never really wanted to bug her. Still, if he could help in any capacity he would. Ryoto brought his keyblade up, his body ravaged by the stresses of his new ability. Time, please stop for me...! To everyone else, he vanished...but to Ryoto, his heart was in overdrive as he flung himself towards people panicking and afraid...snatching them out of the clutches or pursuit of chasing machines towards Manamart.

[...Good kid.] Cuppa Joe said and whistled into the air, steam vents on his arms expanding a bit as his arms seemed to grow a bit. Some joes gathered, giving a salue and going into the Manamart. They were clean. [Don't worry, boss. It takes a bit more than that to break my boys.] A metallic hand patting Sarah's shoulder. [Just don't over-do it.] Cuppa Joe walked off, one of her silly hats on his head.

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

George Beaumont - The Lecherous, Clever Gearhead
Ryoto Cuyler - The Gentle, Adoring Keyblade Holder
Gloria Harpe - The Broken, Brave Blademaster
Edd Z. - The Psychic, Excitable Pilot
PM
^
Aragonius
 Posted: Jan 4 2017, 04:50 PM
Veteran

N/A

Member No.: 50

As soon as the Joes and Cuppa entered the mart Nate was there waiting for them. In his divinations he'd determined that the bots would have information for him regarding the threat. Unfortunately what the information was exactly always blanked out when he tried to glean it. It seemed that the anti divinatory force at play was censoring his precognition. Now however he'd finally caught up to this point of the timeline and would finally get some of the information he desperately needed.

"Cuppa, Joes what deets do you have on this thing? I need all you got. Gah, talking is so slow and time is short. Are any of you willing to let me do a direct reading of your internal memory? Alternatively if you have any external storage you could dump the data to quickly that would also be a nice." The wizard intend to use GURPS tech magic to expidite his asimilation of the situational data. Direct magical interface between his brain and a data storage medium. Knowledge was power and right now he knew way too little about what they were facing. He had to rectify this as quickly as possible.

Focusing on the data acquisition also helped him ignore the bitter taste in his mouth as he prepared to shut the portals. George, Sarah, and so many others of his limited monkey sphere weren't inside the mart yet. He'd already seen the fact that they wouldn't make it so many times over but it didn't make it any easier now that he was actually living through the event in the present. He'd have to leave em behind. Leave them to die. He sure as hell didn't plan on letting death keep them but he doubted that would be very much consolation to them as they met their ends.

Information. I need data to deal with this threat. I need *all* the data. And I think I know where to find it. The wizard thought as he closed the portals and muttered. "Akasha boy, we need to talk. I'm sure you already know that I'm on my way..."

--------------------
Characters
(Robot "Wizard") | (Aspiring Archmage) | (Reluctant Mad Artificer)
(Incubus Inventor)

PM Email
^
Tarkya
 Posted: Jan 8 2017, 12:16 AM
Veteran

The sun will rise.

Group: Character Moderator
Member No.: 8

Flying above, Sarah watched the lights in Manamart flicker out. Who knew how many people had managed to get in there? She could only hope that it was more than how many were left behind. All they could do now was evacuate themselves, if there was still a chance...

Doru dove from above, light sparking in his mouth, and was met with the gunfire of the machines below. The light died as he aborted the dive and frantically winged upwards, shots carving bloody furrows in his fur. Somehow he managed to stay airborne, but there was no way to hit ground level and pass on the message. "Sarah, I can't go down there!"

Sarah, clinging to Doru for dear life, just bit her lip. She was no fighter, no great tactician. And now there was all of this, and she was just wishing she'd been able to leave with the robots... "Damnit... just keep attacking from above. At least it's something!"

"Okay!" Doru circled, and began spitting cannonball after cannonball into the army below, each one hitting hard enough to send stone shrapnel flying into the constructs that weren't simply crushed.

--------------------
PM AIM MSN
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jan 8 2017, 12:36 AM
Sage

N/A

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 16

Kiru closed her eyes, expecting a lethal blow, but none came, only the shouting of a young man at a robot and the sound of metal grating against metal. A sword clash. The fairy slowly opened her eyes. She could see the Rider sword to sword with the robot. Up above there seemed to be a dragon raging a fiery airstrike. All around them were robots fighting and being assimilated, some exploding before that could happen... Only to result in being rebuilt.

The Fairy could only watch, in awe at the destruction. She was against a wall, a young man as her defense. Kiru had only a small amount of power left. In her hands, crystal solidified into a simple shape. A spear of sorts. Jagged, unrefined. Once it was made, all magic left it and it glittered in the neon lights of Third District.

"You've come to destroy a world of refugees. A world of hope. A home to those with no home." Kiru said with a small bit of anger, yet looked calm.

She moved back a small bit, she couldn't use her innate magic any more, that had left her... Except for one small scrap she was unable to access. Lest it would mean losing herself. Kiru's body moved to throw her spear just to the side of Kenjiro's head. Her hand loosed it and it sailed through the air.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Sakuya Izayoi (The Perfect and Elegant Maid of the Scarlet Mansion.)
Exsila (Heartless of Alexis Sentinal, and controls a few Heartless.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Pink
 Posted: Jan 28 2017, 08:51 PM
Survivor

N/A

Member No.: 82

"Reestablishing primary CPU algorithms. Primary CPU algorithms operational. All systems online. Diagnostics complete. Primary directive recognized. Executing." QAI had finished it's analysis of the situation and had reestablished it's connection with the 0m3ga system.

From 0m3ga's head a swarm of nanites would flow like water into a massive bubble that would hover between Kenjiro and himself, even as they continued their contest of force knowing that whomever relented first would be cleaved in two. After it had achieved sufficient size to almost entirely obscure the view of 0m3ga's view of his foe, 0m3ga, speaking in a voice that was not his own, would state, "Termination commencing."

Then a point emerged from the bubble, causing it to shrink in size as the point would move faster than mortal eyes could detect, piercing through the exposed eye of his foe, traveling through his head, only to emerge through the back of his skull and helmet to impale the small fae behind him through the torso. The width of the nanite spear was almost enough to sever the fairy in two. However, it was not. She would collapse and hang limply upon it, even as Kenjiro collapsed before her.

QAI would improve the algorithms the other nanites used with the speed his name (Quantum Artificial Intellenge) suggested. Several copters, which had previously only fired cursory shots at the dragon when it entered their detection range, now would break off from their intended blockade of the skies to pursue the offending assailant. They'd initiate their targetting systems on what was likely to be the true threat: the unassuming young woman upon its back that seemed to be giving the commands.

Meanwhile the captured Walker Joes that had not been destroyed would begin taking important strategic intersections within the remainder of the city. Vendbringers would use the network the nanites shared to pursue identified threats and move to assist in their destruction. Biker Joes, meanwhile, would rapidly survey the city, gathering important intel and interfering with any supernatural defenses the defenders of the city might still be employing.

A man who seemed to move in ways impossible for beings unable to determine he had the ability to bend time in order to move upon the plane of space without time's passing was detected. The nanites in the Biker Joes within the area would begin to replicate, feeding off the massive magical energies in the area that remained from the prior presence of the massive mana being QAI determined to be Omnath, and the nanites would pursue him like a swarm of gnats converging on his position.

Meanwhile, multiple tech-category threats were also detected, and a similar method was used. However, these weren't intended to merely disable, but to assimilate. The clouds of nanites were numerous, and eventually some would reach the beings and begin to infect their programming with their own code as they attempted to wrestle away control and assimilate the units to their own purpose even as Vendbringers were commanded to converge upon them and assist.

In one, a mortal man recognized as George Beaumont, would be ejected once the protocols were successful, as the records QAI had hacked throughout the confusion would indicate, other than expertise with robotics that bordered on technomancy, he was no threat. While he was an Interferce, there were others that needed subduing first, and a person such as he could be useful to the cause.

The other, meanwhile had no mortal, and was a sophisticated system that might even rival the 0m3ga primary system in it's design elegance. Such a vessel would be a valuable asset, and many nanites would be redirected from their tasks to ensure it was captured.

The sky was darkening as the dust, rubble, smoke, exhaust, and nanites began to obscure the skies. From the modified Walker Joes began a transmission in 0m3ga's voice, "Lo and behold. They sought to be gods, and promised you would be safe so long as you trusted in them. Even before my arrival they caused you turmoil, and now their presence awakens beings beyond their ken to bring rightous judgment upon them. Look upon your darkened skies and destroyed homes. Look at how their beloved institutions, the coward-wizard Nate's Manamart fled before me. They care only for themselves. Know, once I have irradicated the infestation that plagues this plane of existance, that I will ensure no further harm comes to you, and we shall rise up and liberate the rest of the multiverse from the Interferce scourge."
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: Jan 28 2017, 10:02 PM
Veteran

N/A

Virtua was digitally screaming at the fast rate that the incursion was spreading. She managed to at least ascertain that the 'infection' wasn't happening via the mini networks and instead the result of physical assimilation rather than seizing control through the systems. However it was getting very clear her only response would be to command one of her forks to detonate and cut connection before said fork was taken. "Dad, it's spreading too fast! We need to figure out what this guy is doing!" George was flying around, creating a circle of beam projectiles that locked onto and vaporized his former creations. God dammit, this was turning to shit. The entire time, too, the smug artificial creation was trying to paint him and his town as evil and bad ideas. That one burnt. That one burnt real hard but he kept pushing through. Recording it...as well as the state of the scanned "taken" machines. It appeared something was inside them initiating the behavioral changes as well as the transformations. But if he wanted an idea...well, he'd have to face the belly of the beast.

At his destination, facing against the main frame of 0m3ga...Vigilante felt the nibbles of the nanites starting to infect him. His processors were on fire, and his eyes burnt as well. The urges and voice of 0m3ga are in his head, but he moves onwards with both of his busters prepared.

Kenjiro felt the shock of pain as he was cut through, his suit flashing into light before coming off of him. Damage was evident all over him, as he looked scratched and torn up...His breathing shallow. For all intents and purposes, he looked like a dead or dying man.

Vigilante Man stared 0m3ga down and raised his busters.

"I'm here for you. This is my home, and these are all my family. " His voice had a chilled anger.
George flew in, taking advantage. He trusted Vigilante to fight on, even through the corruption...A beam of light striking 0m3ga's mainframe as George began the scanning process. "I'm with you, Vigil." He said. A father and son warrior pair.

George let loose more of the beam missiles, arcing and curving through the air as Vigilante unleashed two fully powered beam shots towards 0m3ga's frame with the stones and cobbles melting into liquid or vaporizing into acrid smoke underneath the path they traced...George was moving through the air, keeping the beam steady on his target.

Ryoto kept up the travel as he tried to evacuate more, before he felt his power leave him...He was facing a taken Joe, and without his Keyblade(which vanished) he was without most of his capabilities. But..he could still buy more time. My turn. With a wide grin and violent red eyes, Ryoto took a running start and tackled the joe, he was gonna fight with his bare hands...surprisingly brutal smashes, taking the gun knocked out of it's hands and emptying into the processors and head of the soldier.

He roared out as a challenge, now another much more brutal thing.

"WHO FUCKIN' WANTS IT!?"

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jan 28 2017, 10:28 PM
Sage

N/A

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 16

Kiru's eyes widened as she felt the ridiculously fast spear pierce through her stomach... She couldn't move... Blood bubbled up through her throat and out of her mouth as she stood in a daze before the spear retracted from her body and she fell face first to the ground... Blood pooled and she could feel nothing but pain as her life soon came too an end.

A... Remarkably long end from her perspective. Kiru stared up at Om3ga's form... And the Rider that had fallen and she presumed dead. Her vision faded and she felt something far away... A warmth. A comfort.

In a world far away, a small Fairy would open its eyes to Darkness as the memories of its past came in. She would once again find her way out of the cave... Kiru's first life had ended and another begins.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Sakuya Izayoi (The Perfect and Elegant Maid of the Scarlet Mansion.)
Exsila (Heartless of Alexis Sentinal, and controls a few Heartless.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Tarkya
 Posted: Jan 29 2017, 04:46 PM
Veteran

The sun will rise.

Sarah, for all her determination, had not had much experience in combat. Especially the aerial sort, where attention in three dimensions was of vital importance. Her's and Doru's eyes were fixed on the makeshift artillery strikes they were landing on the crowds below, and not on the aerial units breaking away and taking aim from behind. Not until it was too late.

There wasn't time to react to the sound of gunfire. There was the sudden pained roar of Doru, and a moment of quiet shock as blood flowed freely from Sarah's chest and onto the white mane of the digimon beneath her. She stared at it, unable to understand, and silently toppled sideways.

Doru could do nothing but watch, the yellow in his eyes swallowed by the black of his pupils as Sarah fell, any hope of survival lost as she was peppered by gunfire and fell into the swarm below. He didn't care about the bullets peppering him, or the fact he was rapidly loosing altitude. Doru had made the decision to protect her, had been born to that purpose. And now...

He had failed. She was dead, dead, dead dead dead dead

"DORUGAMON, DIGIVOLVE TO-!" His voice, breaking with rage and sorrow, rang out through the skies, as he was wrapped in red light, like a dying star in Traverse Town's sky. His form warped and grew, the light fading, his roar becoming a high screech.

And then the light faded, and what hung in the air was a black serpent, held aloft on ragged red wings, metal points and facemask reflecting the devastation below. It opened its jaws, light flickering from deep in its throat.

"DEXDORUGREYMON!"

DexDorugreymon spun in midair and charged the copters that had dealt the killing blow, tails lashing out and impaling each one. It looked at them without eyes, and then with a lash sent them falling below, and then turned its attentions on the swarm. Wings clapped shut as he dove, tearing through the copters and landing with a thunderous crash. Now earthbound, it went into action, every point on its body a weapon to impale and destroy any machine that dared to approach him.

--------------------
PM AIM MSN
^
Pink
 Posted: Feb 6 2017, 09:20 AM
Survivor

N/A

Several bright glowing blasts of plasma would soar through the air, like baseballs made of small suns. They'd strike at Ryoto as he proclaimed his challenge, and explode as they made contact. Without the Keyblade's armor, the projectiles were sure to be lethal as explosions scorched his flesh as the force threatened to push his body apart into pieces.

So long as the commandeered Vendbringers sensed life, they would continue their merciless assault on their dying target.

0m3ga, with QAI now fully interfaced with him to calculate the incoming attacks, would utilize a mass effect field for the purposes of spacial distortion to launch himself straight up in to the air. He watched as the variety of beam weapons damaged the structures around them as their target was no longer within their trajectory. However, a single scanning beam seemed to continue to scan his systems. QAI indicated this was the greater threat.

He'd create a pair of mass effect fields around the source as swiftly as he was able, and attempt to pull it apart even as he utilized aerial maneuvers to make targeting him difficult. QAI would call all nearby units to assist. 0m3ga was powerful, but so were his foes. It served no purpose to leave this conflict to chance when it could push the odds in to its favor.

The units would target Vigilante, and fire to disable, rather than destroy. QAI saw great potential in that frame, and wanted to acquire it if at all possible.

With their primary target dead, the copters would fire upon the dragon, even as it began to swell in size. More reinforcements were called to assist as it did so. Copters from around the town would be pulled from their tasks to engage the growing threat in futility as they attempted to destroy the imminent threat.
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: Feb 8 2017, 12:18 AM
Veteran

N/A

Ryoto was felled, bursts of light shredding his torso. He was never able to complete his training, how could he do anything but stall for time? It came too early, this threat that nobody could have known. He wouldn't have been felled forever, but it was still a sad sight as his only weapon and defense was torn from him and very quickly his life.

George snarled as the mass effect fields started tearing at the armor...Feeling the plates involved going to their stress limits...But, a grin inside as he saw a small indicator on his visor pop up.

[STANDING BY...

COMPLETE.]

[BEAUMONT ADAPTIVE SYSTEM ACTIVE
GET EQUIPPED WITH:
MASS DRIVER!]

The systems, complex and wondrous within the suit, began to form a strange hard-light device around his left arm. He aimed the orb-like tool at 0m3ga's main frame. "Focusing on me, son! Bad move!" A pair of giant hard-light hands with the force of intense gravity formed in the air around 0m3ga. A vice grip that would take lightning-fast reaction to avoid, and even if it were it appeared to create a suction of gravity towards the hands. Did he already make movements to mimic his functions? It was barely seconds of scanning!

Vigilante Man, meanwhile, grit his teeth as he unleashed charged shots that melted through the incoming forces with little effort...It was clear to see he was the pinnacle of an already brilliant mind's creations, moving with speed and grace to clear out the incoming enemies...He flew up towards his father and snatched him out of the air, bringing him down. "Dad! I've got your back!"

George grinned under the now-cracked armor, keeping his scanning beam on 0m3ga as much as he could. At this rate, he might get everything...But, he can see Vigilante with growing 'lock-ups' in his body. For 0m3ga was successful, in a sense. Vigilante's body was being taken over. But, even as he retained control of the servos and circuits that formed his 'flesh', something else was moving Vigilante and keeping him fighting. A fire in his eyes that could not be touched, not with the magic or technological assimilation 0m3ga's nanomachines could bring. His body was running hot with steam at the overcharging the dual busters, he could continue but if this didn't come to an end...he'd melt down.
Vigilante spit out oil, breathing hard as he stared the main frame down.
"M-my home...I'm never going to give it up...!" Vigilante shouted at the artificial intelligence. "You! If you want me so bad...then...Why don't you fight me, if you're not too afraid to lose?" A grin on his face. George's automatic locking 'missiles' made of light were dancing through the air from his back to keep enemies off of their backs as Vigilante made the challenge. The robotic son put his fists up. "Fisticuffs...unless you're really just bluster. Someone who acts like a god but can't even take a punch!" He shouted, his voice carrying over the town with all the passion he could give. Traverse was his home, they weren't tyrants or gods. Simply people trying to live. George knew better...He spoke to Virtua quietly. "We have enough data. Leave. I don't think...I don't think we're going to make it." He said, realizing even with this data he couldn't defeat this machine. If he had more preparation, another chance...They could handle heartless, but this thing simply counteracted anything, like it was custom made to destroy them. What kind of coward...

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
Tarkya
 Posted: Feb 9 2017, 12:04 AM
Veteran

The sun will rise.

There was no strategy in Doru's actions. No care, or concern for his own safety or anyone that might have been around him. There was only the anger that drove him to tear through the machines surrounding him, and... beneath it all, there was something else. A deep, gnawing hunger, which drove him to pause at the body of what had once been a Joe (had it been someone he'd talked to once, or someone Sarah-) and promptly tear into it with his jaws, red light sparking as he ripped away its innards and swallowed them whole.

He could not maintain this rage-fueled forever. He knew this as instinct - every attack and every wound he shrugged off was energy lost. But these machines held data... data this form was primed to consume.

Doru's rampage slowed, becoming more focused and interrupted by long pauses as he fell upon his victims to feed. All other thoughts fell away, replaced only by his need to feed the hunger burning in his core. Friend? Foe? It didn't matter. It was all food. This was a feast.

...huh?

It might have been seconds, or it might have been an eternity before Doru came across Kenjiro. Lost in his frenzy, he had gone so far as to take him into his jaws before he caught the scent of blood. A narrow finger of reason crept into his thoughts - what was he doing, this was a human - and he stopped before he dealt any more injury to the fallen Rider.

This one... they were still alive. Doru set the man down as gently as he could and circled him with his body, staring at him, trying to confirm. Had he met this one before? He didn't know. But...

If Sarah were here...

Doru growled, and then grabbed the man with his claws, as gently as he could manage. He took to the air, wings rippling in unison as he put on speed, shielding his passenger as best as he could. As he rose higher, he looked down at the ruins of Traverse Town. He could still pick out the places he'd played not even a day ago, now overrun if they weren't destroyed. Somewhere, he could see George and Vigil, still fighting. He couldn't save them, not while also trying to save this one human... but he could help them.

"METAL METEOR!"

Light crackled out of his mouth as he roared, gathering before him as a glowing, sputtering orb. It grew swiftly in size, forming a sphere of dull iron nearly as large as he was. It hung in the air for a moment, and then Doru struck it with his hindlegs, sending the sphere crashing downwards. It wasn't aimed, and perhaps it wouldn't do anything but be a big, shiny distraction... but even a distraction was something.

His parting shot launched, Doru took one last look at the town that had been his whole world, and soared upwards and out into the Ocean Between.

--------------------
PM AIM MSN
^
Pink
 Posted: Apr 22 2017, 04:01 AM
Survivor

N/A

The first of the assimilated machines would begin to arrive, firing a barrage of assorted projectiles at the primary threats.

QAI, sensing the massive meteor from the sky, would utilize 0m3ga to manipulate its trajectory with a mass effect field so that it would descend upon the primary current threats. 0m3ga would not dignify the robot's words with a response. While QAI valued its chassis, the scanning chassis was considered such a considerable threat that destroying it was such a priority that anything, including 0m3ga himself, would be considered an acceptable sacrifice.

To ensure the stolen data was kept from his foes, 0m3ga himself would fly straight towards the two. He'd activate his nano-replication protocols, wishing to accumulate as many means of accomplishing his goal as possible.

0m3ga would strike the one who called the primary threat "Dad" in the face with a punch so as to encourage him to reciprocate. QAI indicated taking advantage of his taunts would be an optimal method of ensuring its demise.

He'd then bring his other hand and grasp the other's throat. Nanos began attempting to link with his armor, and assimilate it. If they could gain control of the armor, and its data, it could not be used against them.

The entirety of 0m3ga's lights would grow blood red as QAI took manual control of the situation. The stream of ever-replicating nanos would continue to attempt to assimilate the human's armor, while he would use his quantum computing to calculate the other's attacks and respond with efficient counters as the looming threat of the giant meteor descended upon them.

If, at any time, 0m3ga was threatened, including when the meteor grew too close, he'd use spacial distortion once more to escape until he was outside the immediate impact zone, and would proceed to treat towards the sky. Any flying assimilated craft would attempt to meet with him. All ground craft would retreat from the scene, save those who continued to fire upon the primary targets. With any luck, one of these many methods of assault would render his foes incapacitated.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.