|New and don't know where to start? Then you're in the right place! This guide exists to walk you through the basics of getting started on the forum, so you can get to what you're probably here for - the roleplaying!
If nothing else, be sure to check out these threads. They cover important rules and information about the setting, so you know what we're all about.
- http://timultiverse.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=673: The forum rules and guidelines.
- http://timultiverse.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=681: Basic information about the forum's world, setting, and major players.
- http://timultiverse.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=576: The story so far! While this doesn't cover every event that's happened, the plot thread covers the general trends of the world of the forum.
- http://timultiverse.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=41: A collection of the Interference fanfiction series, on which the forum is based.
- http://theinterference.wikia.com/wiki/The_Interference_Wiki: A fan-maintained Wikia about the Interference, containing information about its characters and summaries of the stories, which can be found http://theinterference.wikia.com/wiki/The_Interference_%28series%29.
Making a Character
- First, make an account! We are an account per player forum, so please register using your personal username.
- Then, check out the http://timultiverse.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=674, which contains all the information you need to make a new character.
- Once you've filled out your application, post it in the Profile Creation board for the moderators to evaluate. They may accept your character, or ask you to make changes. If you're asked to make changes, please be sure to respond so that the moderator team knows that changes have been made.
- Once your character has been accepted, you are free to begin roleplaying in the IC parts of the forum! You can make a thread wherever you want, or jump into a thread if it's marked as open.
- It's recommended that you put a link to your character's profile in your signature, so that other members can easily refer to it.
- Making a thread in the http://timultiverse.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showforum=95 board is optional, but it's a good way to keep track of your characters threads and relationships.
- The easiest way to communicate with other forum members is by joining the https://discord.gg/6z4wYck. You don't need an account to join, and you can access it via a web browser.
Frequently Asked Questions
This will be updated when we have some frequently asked questions to answer.