- LIGHTNING GEM

CURRENT INVENTORY:

CHARGE BUSTER
SNIPER SHIELD
DONUT STEEL
RIG-UP ARM
RUSH BOOTS
ROBOTICS KIT

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life could be dream, sh boom ba- Oh crap, this thing is on. Alrighty!I figured since I'm going to have a lot of long term set of projects and stuff going on, I might as well make a little way of keeping track of my progress! Plus it'll help me keep track of time passing and...all that jazz. They say an examined life is a happy one, yeah?

So what's been new..?
Pretty much everything. I just got used to Light's Lab when those Heartless attacked, and ever since it's been a little crazy. Met a cute girl. Nearly got killed by a cute girl. Found a place to stay, and I've been managing to finally borrow a bit of space at Cid's shipyard to work on my bigger projects. Meeting the guy in the mech, Judas, was a big milestone. I might not be able to replicate his suit right away, but I definitely can start using some of those designs in my own work. Gonna be real, journal. I've had bluer balls than Sonic Spinball for a while now, and it's starting to annoy me. But whatever. It's only been a week or two anyhow..What a week though. Hopefully I can get started on the core projects. I better do first things first, though.

- PROJECT: CALIBER -
Project goals: Create a suitable weapon to repay Nate's kindness and hopefully get in good with him even further. Guy's smart and he understands progress. Plus he covers magic, which is a field I'm not pretty up and up on. If you can't do everything, find people to cover your weaknesses. Leadership 101. Anyways..
Pre-requsities: Suitable elemental or powering material, maybe some metal-plastic casing to make sure it's controlled properly. Enough wiring and chips to modulate the output and create a proper Light reactor. I've got all of these, so the project is
pretty much already done. I think the proper installation of a Dark Crystal should give the Caliber a bit of an oomph.

- PROJECT: CABALLERO DEL VIENTO -
Project Goals: Essentially, I need to go full Stark and make myself a worthy suit of armor. I'm thinking green and blue, nice colors. Knight theme. Should be capable of flight, beam weaponry, definitely needs to be strong and sturdy. I'm not gonna put in missile or projectile weaponry yet, since at least the Light reactor can make beam weaponry less of a cost on my part. Maybe i'll finally make that laser sword I've been dreaming about soon..Should be easy enough to turn that tech into something more defensive as well.
Pre-reqs: Sturdy metallic alloy, advanced Light reactors, Enough circuitry and wiring, as well as programming the targeting and flight systems. Might take me a while.

- PROJECT: DOOM -
Project Goal: BFG for Judas' mech. plain and Simple.
Pre-req: Big-ass Power or Bright gem, as well as the sheer amount of raw metal and wiring required to scale up the Light reactor. Might need cooling systems as well.

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

George Beaumont - The Lecherous, Clever Gearhead
Ryoto Cuyler - The Gentle, Adoring Keyblade Holder
Gloria Harpe - The Broken, Brave Blademaster
Edd Z. - The Psychic, Excitable Pilot
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: Aug 9 2015, 04:32 PM
Veteran

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 70

LOG 2

CURRENT STATUS: STABLE(as of Mushroom Hunt)
CURRENT FINANCES: 4500 MUNNY
CURRENT MATERIALS:
- LUCID SHARD
- BRIGHT SHARD
- MYSTERY GOO
- BLAZE GEM
- BLAZE SHARD
- THUNDER GEM X 2
- FROST SHARD
- BRIGHT GEM

CURRENT INVENTORY:

CHARGE BUSTER
SNIPER SHIELD
DONUT STEEL
RIG-UP ARM
RUSH BOOTS
ROBOTICS KIT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that was productive. I have to cancel a number of my projects, but I've been able to work on a few more things, and my munny supply has gone up. I'm going to go see how I can bolster that. Anyways, current projects in process.

- PROJECT: SIEGFRIED -
Project Progress: Mystery Goo acquired, I can turn it into Atlas armlet...or something much better. Turning it into something resembling...heh. Atlas Circuit. I still need the raw materials to even get that together. By my count..I should be able to afford to scrap together a full armor, and then start implanting into the suit, the actual systems.

-Main System and Flight Propulsion: Mystery Goo,
-Weapon Systems, Thunder Gauntlet: Thunder Gem x 2
-Weapon System, Breast Burn: Blaze Gem + Blaze Shard
-Self-Repair Systems, weak but there: Bright Gem + Bright Shard

Pre-reqs: Sturdy metallic alloy, advanced Light reactors, Enough circuitry and wiring, as well as programming the targeting and flight systems. Almost there, just gotta make the actual suit, and then get it hooked up with wiring. The systems are being built at the moment.
Final Cost: 3600 Munny and Materials

Current Objective: Find somewhere to get some more materials, and maybe to get a better idea of my things..

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

George Beaumont - The Lecherous, Clever Gearhead
Ryoto Cuyler - The Gentle, Adoring Keyblade Holder
Gloria Harpe - The Broken, Brave Blademaster
Edd Z. - The Psychic, Excitable Pilot
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.