New Poll

» Swallowed up, Just her luck
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 18 2013, 09:28 AM
Sage

N/A

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 16

Alexis had been flying peacefully, no Heartless attacks, nothing really happened until a giant stinking whale swallowed her ship whole. Just her luck to be in the path of Monstro.

She got out of her ship and looked around, maybe she wasn't swallowed completly, she could still see the whale's teeth and several older styled ships.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Sakuya Izayoi (The Perfect and Elegant Maid of the Scarlet Mansion.)
Exsila (Heartless of Alexis Sentinal, and controls a few Heartless.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
SorinNoYami
 Posted: Jul 18 2013, 09:44 PM
Survivor

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 12

"Well I kind of figured this would happen eventually but I was hoping it wouldn't happen for a long time." Saria muttered as she stood in the giant whale's mouth. She actually forgot about it and when it suddenly appeared in front of her ship, it caught Saria completely by surprise and there was nothing she could do to avoid it.

"Better start heading my way to try and get the heck out of here." Saria said as she made her way down the whale's throat, unaware someone else is around.
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jul 19 2013, 10:13 PM
Sage

N/A

Alexis sighed and ventured towards the throat, and wondered if it was possible that other people had gotten trapped with her. She had seen another gummi ship besides her own a bit farther in.

"Hey, anybody here?" She shouted. "If anything I just attracted a whole bunch of Heartless..."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
SorinNoYami
 Posted: Jul 25 2013, 07:34 PM
Survivor

N/A

Saria's hand went right to her katana as she heard a voice but once she made out what was being said she relaxed. Being an Interference was starting to make her a bit paranoid. Still wandering around with someone else was better than being alone. So Saria made her way toward the voice.

It took a bit to find her way but Saria eventually found the person. "Hey." Saria said as she walked out. She made sure to try not to appear threatening. "I heard you shouting."
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jul 29 2013, 12:24 PM
Sage

N/A

"Hi, looks like we're both stuck here," Alexis said. "Anyway my names Alexis, what's yours?"

She then held out a hand for Saria to shake if she wanted.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
SorinNoYami
 Posted: Jul 29 2013, 09:29 PM
Survivor

N/A

"Saria Lockwood." Saria responded as she took Alexis' hand and shook it. Well it looked like she had an ally for trying to get out of this huge whale. It was good she had someone to help get through the Heartless. Of course they had to go deeper into Monstro and it was pretty disguesting.

"Well I think it would be best if we tried to get out of here as quickly as possible. Of course that means if I remember right we got to go in deeper in order to make it spit us out." Saria said
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jul 29 2013, 10:45 PM
Sage

N/A

"We have to go further?" Alexis groaned. "Is the danger of being digested a possibility? I mean it is a giant whale of course."

Alexis looked ahead and was confused as to how there were tunnels big enough to let a small party of people through, then she remembered that she's in a video game.

That must be the entrance to the throat and stomach...She thought.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
SorinNoYami
 Posted: Aug 3 2013, 10:40 PM
Survivor

N/A

"Well it's either we go a head and find a way to make it spit us out or sit out here and hope it does." Saria answered. "And I'd rather go and do something rather than just wait."

Without looking to see if Alexis is following her, Saria started to make her way down Monstro's throat. It wasn't really a pleasant thought going deeper into the the huge whale but like Saria said it was either this or waiting. And Saria was a person of action. There was no way she was just going to sit around and hope that they get out.
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Aug 4 2013, 10:08 PM
Sage

N/A

Alexis decided not to be left behind and followed silently behind the older girl. Looking around was a good idea but she didn't like the sights that she did see, so she kept her eyes trained on Saria's back.

Three winged Heartless appeared on a nearby platform formed from the surrounding pink skin, gliding down to confront the two girls. Alexis wouldn't notice them until Saria drew her own weapons...

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
SorinNoYami
 Posted: Aug 10 2013, 12:27 AM
Survivor

N/A

In a flash of silver, Saria's katana was in her hand and the two halves of the Heartless were on the ground. The swordwomen gripped her blade tightly as she looked at the Heartless that were appearing around her and Alexis. She had been expecting them as there are very rare times when Heartless wouldn't show up.

"You ready for this?" Saria asked
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Aug 11 2013, 09:21 AM
Sage

N/A

Alexis fumbled for her bow, she wasn't expecting anything like this. She threaded an arrow and let it fly towards one of the Heartless, and surprisingly it hit it's mark, though it did not destroy it.

"Sort of," Alexis answered. "First time fighting these things."

The third Heartless that hadn't entered the fray charged in towards Alexis, who was busy threading another arrow. The young girl wouldn't have enough time to switch to her knife so she took the arrow she was holding and stabbed it into the charging Heartless.

Maybe we'll get out of this with out cuts and bruises,She thought as the Heartless disintegrated.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
SorinNoYami
 Posted: Aug 15 2013, 12:52 AM
Survivor

N/A

Saria nodded back to Alexis. If this was her first fight against Heartless than Saria needed to keep her eye on her just to be sure. After all it wouldn't do good if she got seriously hurt in here. So Saria used her quickness to get close to a Heartless and with another silver flash, cut it down with her katana.

For the moment Saria would put off using her magic. She wanted to be a master swordswoman so she would focus on increasing her sword skills. At least until she was threatened enough to use magic.
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Aug 16 2013, 09:54 AM
Sage

N/A

The Heartless made another swipe towards Alexis leaving a small scratch. She switched to her knife and swung downward then drove the blade into it's stomach, destroying it.

"You're strong, Saria." She said, putting her knife back in it's sheath. "Where did you learn to use that sword?"

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
SorinNoYami
 Posted: Aug 20 2013, 11:08 PM
Survivor

N/A

"I didn't really. I used a sword for the first time not that long ago. I seemed to just know enough how not to hurt myself and take care of Heartless but I've been spending a lot of time training." Saria explained as she sheathed her sword. She had to admit that was the best fight she ever had. It was the first time she never got hurt when fighting Heartless.

"You aren't bad yourself. You need a potion or anything? We don't know what we could run into down here so better safe than sorry."
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Aug 22 2013, 03:29 PM
Sage

N/A

"No, I don't need anything," the young girl said. "But we should get moving before any more of those things appear."

Alexis walked forward then stopped and turned it around. "I think you should lead the way. I know next to nothing about these worlds, and I'm not very good with my main weapon." She indicated the bow on her back.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
SorinNoYami
 Posted: Sep 13 2013, 07:26 PM
Survivor

N/A

"Good idea. We might get overwhelmed if we stick around too long." Saria said as she took the lead. While she did have some more experience with both the worlds and fighting than Alexis she was still a novice. But it was better than nothing.

"How long have you been an Interferene?" Saria asked trying to start up any kind of conversation.
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Oct 15 2013, 08:05 AM
Sage

N/A

"I don't know, probably just a few days." Alexis said, " What about you?" She looked over her shoulder, the darkness that emitted from their destruction felt cold.

"And what where those things anyway?"

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.