photo the_inter.png

<% NEWS %>
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» Bizzare Space Whale Biology, Seriously, what the hell?
SaintAbsol
 Posted: Mar 12 2015, 04:44 AM
Experienced

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 10

As he slipped the last of his own loot into his pocket, he turned to look at the girl who suddenly had a name for her face.

"You know I'm going to screw that name up for a bit. So, don't be upset if I call you something like 'Katrina' or something." He didn't smile, but his scowl softened a bit as he looked at her. "Calvin, by the way. And we have to get moving; still need to get our rides fixed."

"You seem to have a lot of confidence in your abilities, Archer. Then again; you heroic types always are."

The scowl returned as he picked up as many of his arrows as he could. "I'm not a hero. Let's get moving."

"Oh, yes, wander around aimlessly. It's worked out well for you so-"

Calvin suddenly turned and shot an arrow at one of the room's many entrances.

"GAH!"

The voice cried out in pain, Calvin smirking in response.

"Thought that was you; I saw a shadow there during our fight with the Heartless."

"...you will pay for that, Archer. You will pay dearly."

For some reason, Calvin found himself suppressing a shudder, but responded with his usual bluster. "Yeah, yeah; heard it all before." He dashed off the doorway he'd shot at, finding some just barely visible spots of dark red trailing off deeper into the whale's bowels. "Got you..."
PM Email
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Mar 12 2015, 05:51 PM
Sage

N/A

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 16

Kantia quickly followed, Calvin was good, very skilled and perceptive... She had been watching for any signs of the man and hadn't seen him... She didn't care if he messed up her name as long as he got it close. She knelt down and touched the red, coating her fingers. She stood up wincing slightly, okay that was still healing.

She looked back at the robot, maybe she could get him to scan this liquid, to see if it was what she thought it was. "Didn't move far ahead, always kept close it seemed... To watch..."

This thing annoyed her weather it was human or not she didn't care; all she wanted was out of the whale really. "Calvin, don't rush."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Sakuya Izayoi (The Perfect and Elegant Maid of the Scarlet Mansion.)
Exsila (Heartless of Alexis Sentinal, and controls a few Heartless.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Mar 13 2015, 03:01 PM
Experienced

N/A

Member No.: 60

Natalie ate the cheesecake slice rapidly, as she normally did with food. Natalie heard the annoying thing say 'GAH' as it was hit and laughed at it. "Serves it right... I'd best follow." Natalie started running in the direction Calvin went. "So, voice. You said Calvin would pay... How much?" Natalie yelled at it.

--------------------
Althena Enyo Redheaded gun girl.
Elissa Mauna Sometimes even silence speaks.
Elizabeth Little vampire "child."
Mary Cowell Totally not a wizard, I swear.
Nathaniel King The idiot: Somehow, it's more of a challenge than a title.
Noel Valentine Oh, look. It's a squirrel.
Stephany Sazwaki The positive healer.
Xalie A heartless, or something.
PM
^
Aragonius
 Posted: Mar 13 2015, 03:52 PM
Veteran

N/A

Member No.: 50

N8 sprinted along with her and remarked. "Statement. The answer is nothing Natalie, it shall be this stranger that pays for it's theft. Calvin may be a disagreeable, organic but I shall do my best to protect him." His sentiment being something along the same lines as an environmentalist trying to protect a dangerous wild animal that would likely eat him without hesitation if given a chance.

Overhearing Kantia, N8 then remarked "Observation. But if we don't rush we'll never catch up to this *modem sound* thief." As he tried diverting more energy to his scanning efforts he then added. "Consideration. Although caution is as always commendable. Everyone, try to remain alert of your surroundings." This statement was mostly directed at Natalie, his ward was particularly erratic and unmindful of her environment even by organic standards. Then again she literally was a stray that he'd found sleeping in the street so hopefully she had picked up some of the survival instincts that feral organics supposedly tended to develop.

Then focusing more of his sensory attention the trail of red they were following N8 noted that rather than blood it was some sort of crimson ichor. Oh it was alive and organic in composition but it also seemed to carry at least some slight charge of some kind of malignant dark mana. Dark mana as in the strange sort that would have caused him to blue screen upon analysis prior to his processing upgrade. "Statement. Our quarry definitely isn't human, it's organic but it seems to be tainted with forces I can only describe as eldritch. It's fluids match neither Heartless nor Nobody physiology as far as I can tell. Even so, barring any significant displays of a capacity for benevolent reasoning, my current assessment is that it will likely turn out to be a scourge for which termination is advisable. Be prepared for confrontation."

--------------------
Characters
(Robot "Wizard") | (Aspiring Archmage) | (Reluctant Mad Artificer)
(Incubus Inventor)

PM Email
^
SaintAbsol
 Posted: Mar 14 2015, 11:02 PM
Experienced

N/A

Not human; yeah, that wasn't really news to Calvin. Oh, he didn't know what the hell they were actually chasing, but he'd had a feeling there just wasn't something right about it. It was all in the thing's voice.

"I think caution's pretty much out the window; it's apparently been watching us for a while, and I only just spotted him now. So I don't think-"

Whatever Calvin didn't think, however, would remain unsaid.

A purple cloth suddenly wrapped around his neck, and he was hauled upward. "I did warn you, you would pay, Archer!" The cloth unwound from him, returning to an object with more of the same purple cloth wrapped around it. However, that object rested on the back of -- apparently -- the very thing they had been seeking since they started this mad dash.

It was humanoid at the very least, though the resemblance to a human ended there. It was thin, impossibly, deathly thin. Little more than flesh wrapped in bones, with solid purple eyes. It wore a suit of chain mail, brown with rust, and an equally rusted helmet atop its head. However, it seemed to be far stronger than it looked, as it held Calvin aloft with merely one hand around his neck. A hand oozing the same red substance they had been following.

"What? No witty remarks? No... snappy comebacks?" The thing waited, Calvin gasping for air in its grip. "Nothing? I'm almost disappointed. It's always so much fun to listen to those defiant last words. Can't have everything, I suppose."

The thing raised its free hand, and snapped it's boney fingers.

Several warps responded, but what appeared weren't any Heartless; they were birds. Six massive birds, about four feet across with steely feathers and three legs. The snapped their curved beaks, flying around the other three Interferences. One by one, they each let out a shrieking 'caw', each time summoning a number of Heartless in response.

The thing holding Calvin suddenly hurled him away, to be caught by one of the birds, as it sat down on the 'ledge' it had been overlooking things from. "I can settle for watching you three die." It smirked as the bird pecked and scratched at the flailing archer. "Though, the machine might prove a bit useful. After we put it back together, and reprogram it."

-------

As the Heartless and the other four birds descended on the group, Calvin screamed in pain, held aloft by the bird overhead. It had already torn through his shirt and was staring on his skin. The beak was like a blunt knife, piercing and biting, while it's talons cut like razors. None of it was fatal, though that just meant the pain continued for far longer.

He needed to get out of this, or he really was going to die!

One of his arrows slipped out of the corner of his eye... before he could even think about what he was doing, he put all his effort into wrenching the arm closest to the arrow free of the bird. Still mostly reacting on instinct, Calvin grabbed his arrow, spun it around, and stabbed it backward, hoping he hit something other than air.

He did, impaling the bird just above one of its legs. However, even he wasn't expecting the explosion of displaced air; apparently, that had been one of his Sonic Boom arrows.

Still, even as he hit the fleshy ground with a thud, things were looking marginally better for him. He was wounded, yes, but he had managed to land near his bow, and he still had a few arrows left to use with it.

Calvin snatched his weapon up, intent on finishing off the bird that had attacked him, assuming he hadn't already. But, even as he sighted it, hi eyes widened with shock.

Not only was it barely wounded at all, it had perched its three legs atop a Large Body. The Heartless was flailing about, much the same as he had been, with blue light playing about the bird's claws. More light surrounded its wounds, and they vanished entirely; it let go of the Heartless, which suddenly disintegrated into black soot, not even a heart floating away like he was used to seeing.

He coughed, spitting up a bit of blood as he quickly threaded an arrow and shot at it. The shot missed, but it forced the bird away.

What the hell ARE these things?!
PM Email
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Mar 15 2015, 12:10 AM
Sage

N/A

Kantia gasped as Calvin was pulled away, She looked at the creature and covered her mouth. It looked terrible, almost human, how did this thing even live. It was so thin... But it so easily he- threw the archer. She growled as the birds and Heartless appeared.

The birds pecked at Calvin, while a few surrounded her and the others. This was going to be annoying. Then she heard the small Sonic Boom, and looked towards Calvin once again as he was flung from the bird.

The bird then attached itself to a Large Body and proceeded to suck the life force from it, at the end it just... Disintegrated... That was scary...

"Wh-what the hell?" Her emotions were leaking through the normal facade of being annoyed. She watched the birds carefully, wondering what her course of action should be. She once again looked at Calvin... Who's shirt was now missing... Erm... He was also covered in the scratches from that bird.

"Okay... calm down... calm down..." That did not help as her eyes turned purple and she ran towards Calvin, her hand lightly tapping him once on the shoulder. There was a flash, and bow had appeared in her hands. "Eh... Okay then..." A quiver had also appeared at her side. It didn't look like much at all.

Quickly taking an arrow with her left hand and threading the arrow fairly easily, even though it was her first time using said type of weapon. She took aim at one of the birds. Fired, and missed.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Mar 16 2015, 02:13 PM
Experienced

N/A

Natalie didn't even try to comprehend anything that had just happened, she just knew it wasn't good. She saw no reason to stick around this area of the whale. She wanted to run. Running would most likely not work though. If those things wanted her dead, dead she would be. She decided it would be safer to stay near the others.

"Bad." Was all she said before aiming with her bow and carefully pulling back its string arrow loaded. She had focused, for once. She focused to be able to hit the vile looking bird creature. She hit it, but the arrow simply bounced off. She really didn't do much with that bow. "Damnit. Am I no good in battle? Well, at least I hit my target for once."

--------------------
PM
^
Aragonius
 Posted: Mar 16 2015, 04:46 PM
Veteran

N/A

In a rare departure from his normal speech pattern all N8 said was "Oh, #$%^@!." These things definitely fall within the category of scourges requiring termination. More data is needed on their total population and rate of replication/ reproduction. he thought to himself and noting. Exterminatus protocols might be in order depending on how quickly they can replicate... These things are too dangerous to be allowed to spread... When encountering serious threats capable of reproduction like the Agrans all members of the Glitch hive mind were required to put forth their best efforts towards exterminating and purging every last remaining trace of the threat to halt it's spread. Even if such efforts required self destruction it was better for one or a few Glitch to be lost than it was to lose an entire world.

N8 was no longer linked to the hive mind but he was now seriously considering acting on the protocol anyways. He wanted to save his, companions and himself ideally but he worried that survival was not an option. These things were giving off eldritch and ominous readings to his sensory array. But he then realized that his current lack of a connection to the hive mind made self destructive an even less optimal option. If he died here what little data he'd managed to gather on these things so far would be lost. Even if he somehow managed to terminate all the entities present there might be more of them elsewhere and thus it was of vital important to make sure that awareness of the threat was spread.

"Declaration. Whatever these things are they need to be eradicated. But of even greater importance is that at least one of us needs to make it out of this whale to inform the multiverse at large of their existence. We need to get our Nav gummis and run." N8 then pointed out which one of the bird monsters seemed to be carrying them. "Imperative! Focus all of your attention on that one there! I can sense a faint trace of energy from the blocks coming off it's body. As soon as one of you has the blocks make a run for it. My ship is intact and I have an idea as to how to make the beast spit it out. Leave me behind and I'll do my best to hold them off while you make your escape.

Hopefully we can all make it out of this. he then thought to himself as he began casting an experimental spell in triplicate. Back-up to external media. N8 soon felt the spell's effect on his mind scouring and duplicating it. As soon as the it was done he tore off three of his own fingers and tossed one to each of his human companions. "Use these to unlock my ship if one of you gets the blocks." he then added.

--------------------
Characters
(Incubus Inventor)

PM Email
^
SaintAbsol
 Posted: Mar 17 2015, 01:25 AM
Experienced

N/A

"Don't fire at the things," Calvin said, getting off a shot as well. "Aim for where you think they'll be in the next three seconds." Though this was hardly the time or the place for it, Kantia suddenly had a bow herself, but seemed to lack much skill with it. Having one more person with the ability to fight at a distance meant they had a slightly higher chance of bringing the damned things down. So, impromptu archery lesson it was.

"These things are a lot slower than bullets, so you can't just point at shoot. You've gotta think on your feet. And don't try any of the shit I pull, I've been doing this for years; I've had time to get that good." As if to prove his point, he managed to stick two Heartless in rapid succession; one arrow each. "Just try to keep your distance... take it from me, those claws hurt." He pulled out another arrow, this one more carefully aimed, and managed to impale the bird Natalie had failed to wound. It wasn't much, and it acted like that arrow was a minor annoyance, but it was something.

However, when N8 tossed him his mechanical finger, Calvin managed to snatch it between drawing more arrows from his quiver. "Don't do something stupid," he told the robot. "As of right now, you're the only chance any of us have of actually getting out of here in one piece." Yes, he didn't trust the machine as far as he could throw it, but he was also not stupid. The robot had demonstrated the greatest destructive potential of all of them, and Calvin was more than willing to use that to save his own ass.

Even more so, since the bird it had indicated was now flapping upward; it was putting a good amount of distance between itself and the group, while the others stayed low and seemed to be directing the Heartless.

"Did you honestly think it would be stupid even to make itself a target? What do you think it is, one of them?" And that damned monster's color commentary wasn't helping!
PM Email
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Mar 17 2015, 01:44 PM
Sage

N/A

Kantia nodded to Calvin as she caught the finger, yeah that doesn't seem weird to say at all... She understood that she had to lead her shots. "Thanks for the pointers."

She watched the creatures around her trying to get a sense for movement. This proved harder than she thought because of the erratic movement that the Heartless normally have. But after a while she finally decided to shoot and impaled a Shadow as it was near the out side of the horde. The bow she held splintered slightly, butnot enough to be noticeable.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Aragonius
 Posted: Mar 22 2015, 03:48 PM
Veteran

N/A

Elation. Hehe yes, that's exactly what I needed. N8 thought to himself as the creature flew upwards.The higher it went the closer it was to the ceiling which was a solid enough surface to serve as an anchor point for his matter manipulation. Raising his rod the robo wizard began manifesting a rod of iron that jut out of the fleshy ceiling at the flying beast. As it grew near the rapidly enlarging iron structure blossomed into a crude enveloping sphere. Soon the beast was encased in a solid ball of metal that hung suspend from the ceiling by a relatively weak bar that soon snapped under the weight of the adhoc cage and the abomination within. The iron prison landed on a group of creatures below, crushing them with a fleshy thud as it impacted the ground. It had survived the impact unscathed but now N8 redirected his rod to disintegrating a small opening into it.

"Implorment! Humans concentrate your fire on the opening! Slay the best while it remains caged!"

--------------------
Characters
(Incubus Inventor)

PM Email
^
SaintAbsol
 Posted: Mar 22 2015, 04:50 PM
Experienced

N/A

Most of the enemies the impromptu cage had landed on were crushed into nothing, save for one.

Though it's fellows had managed to get clear, another of the birds had been trapped beneath it. However, even trapped, it still struggled, actually moving the cage about even as N8 disintegrated part of it. Calvin was taking shots through the opening, and the shrieking of the caged bird likely meant it was being hit, but even his arrows didn't seem to be doing all that much.

Then, the rhythmic sound of someone slowly clapping reached his ears.

"Now this is more like what I was expecting from the Interferences!" That damned... thing was still there, still watching the battle. It didn't seem to care that most of the Heartless were gone, or that the bird holding their Nav-Gummis was trapped. It was actually complimenting them! "Creativity and Tenacity, your deaths will be most satisfying."

"We're not dying, you damned freak!" Calvin shot an arrow at it in frustration, only to gape in shock as it snatched it out of the air.

"One shot is enough, Archer. You won't get me a second time."

To make matters worse, the bird under the cage has managed to get free and was already flying at N8, barely slowed as it flew straight down his disintegration beam. One of it's free fellows joined in, and a third set itself upon Calvin clawing at him once more. The fourth and find went after both Natalie and Kantia, thinking them easy prey.

"Pity, I was hoping this would last a bit longer too."
PM Email
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Mar 23 2015, 04:56 PM
Sage

N/A

Kantia backed up, drawing back the arrow within the drawstring firing at the approaching bird, and shortly after the bow shattered, it stunned her. The bow was quickly replaced with her original sword, she tried to shake off her surprise that the weapon had broke before the creature got to her. Kantia held the sword in front of her in a defensive poster.

She stayed still, not able to move her legs or entirely able to think straight. This was bad, she couldn't run. "Natalie, shoot!" She swung her sword wide to try and keep it away.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Mar 25 2015, 04:31 PM
Experienced

N/A

Natalie looked at the bird thing. "We're gonna die, aren't we?" She said in a quiet shaken voice. Natalie raised her bow and readied a shot. She released the shot and it landed, though it still seemed ineffective. "It's not working, if you haven't noticed. I can't fight this." Natalie readied another arrow. "But I'll damn sure try." She let the arrow fly.

--------------------
PM
^
Aragonius
 Posted: Mar 26 2015, 06:04 PM
Veteran

N/A

The disintegration function of N8's rod of matter manipulation was indeed useless against the rapidly approaching creature but then again that's because it had never been intended as a weapon. The rod was unable to dismantle matter that was exhibiting too much motion. Even the minute motions of cellular processes induced a reduction on it's effectiveness. So for example although it could certainly burrow through Monstro's flesh it would be a slower and more tedious process to do so. More tedious than it would be to tunnel through solid stone and other transitionally resilient yet inert materials which it could carve it's way through with relative ease at least.

Faced with a living target that was also exhibiting rapid motion in relation to it's frame of reference meant that in this aspect his rod could do absolutely nothing. But that was of Little concern to the robot Wizard. The true beauty of his rod wasn't what it could destroy but rather what it could create. As such soon a 2ft thick rod of bronze rapidly erupted from a nearby flesh wall. It's growth was fed by a stream of particulate matter flowing from his deep within his extra dimensional wizard sleeves directed by his rod's wondrous "magic". The oncoming beast slammed head onto the suddenly materialized obstacle and indeed N8 had even calculated the trajectory of it's manifestation so that as it continued to explosively expand it's length it also intersected the projected flight path of the creature coming to bear on Kantia.

As both creatures crashed he then noticed Natalie's predicament. "Alarmed. Natalie!" he then shouted as he raised his rod in her direction and contemplated utilizing his spell in a manner that it had not initially been intended for. He didn't know if it would even work or it it would have any adverse effects on it's components but at this rate he would have to try.

--------------------
Characters
(Incubus Inventor)

PM Email
^
SaintAbsol
 Posted: Mar 30 2015, 01:53 PM
Experienced

N/A

While they were a focusing on the various other birds, the only remaining enemies, the one that N8 had trapped in the metal sphere was slowly working it's way free. Using the opening the machine's disintegration ray had cut into its cage, it had pulled a good portion of its body free while it's fellows had distracted the Interferences.

It was very nearly free, when an ear piercing shriek cut through the air.

Calvin, through a lucky shot, had managed to impale the head of the bird attacking him with one of his arrows. The shot was not fatal, even though the arrow was stuck entirely through the thing's head, but the way it was flailing and thrashing around meant that it hurt like hell at the very least. And that was all the archer needed right now.

He pulled out three arrows -- marked with white feathers -- and, in the span of three seconds, launched them all at the trapped bird.

The first shot hit low, but the concussive blast it generated meant that didn't matter two much. The second was slightly less accurate, delivering a glancing blow to the thing's wing as it break free. But the final one hit the bird right in it's center of mass, red ichor spraying out as it let loose an unholy shriek.

The thing kept on screaming, it's feathery flesh seeming to be bubbling and boiling. Slowly, in seemed to boil away in a dark red smoke, leaving only a thrashing black skeleton with eyes and a crystalline Heart inside its ribcage. The thing's eyes melted into a clear liquid, dribbling out of its skull, before the screaming finally stopped an it lay still. The skeleton collapsed into black ash and was blown away, leaving only the Heart.

Soon, that too shattered into bits, and let a small pile in it's place. Their nav-gummis, and what looked to be a few other trinkets.

Up on the ledge, the thing that had started this mad chase scowled. "It seems you are stronger than we anticipated. No matter, you will die soon-"

The entire world seemed to rock as Monstro himself thrashed violently. Apparently, their fighting had not gone unnoticed.

"Grab and go!" Calvin shouted. "Get back to the ships!"

The thing roared in frustration, still trying to find its feet as the whale tossed about. "STOP THEM!"
PM Email
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Mar 30 2015, 03:16 PM
Sage

N/A

Kantia looked to the shrieking bird, distracted from her and Natalie's battle against their own. This one had been hit with a flying piece of bronze how ever and seemed slightly stunned so it didn't matter.

Then the world shook, making the girl stumble as she ran towards the now available Nav-Gummis, grabbing one because that was all she thought she had time for. And it was; for she was almost tackled by a Shadow. This was stopped by her wildly swinging her sword and the Heartless flying to her left.

The girl started running for the mouth. "Got one!" She announced to the others, and on accident to the enemy.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Mar 30 2015, 08:05 PM
Experienced

N/A

Natalie was ready to fire another arrow but then, the world shook, causing her to stumble and fall. She swiftly got back to her feet. She spotted the Nav-Gummis. "Opportunity!" She ran as fast as she could towards where the Nav-Gummis where and grabbed one. She didn't feel as if she had the time to grab more. "To survival!!!" She yelled as she ran, now towards the mouth of the whale.

--------------------
PM
^
Aragonius
 Posted: Mar 30 2015, 11:49 PM
Veteran

N/A

"Elation! Yes!" N8 shouted as he saw Natalie grab a Nav gumi and make her escape. "Command. Calvin, *Growling audio clip* follow her and survive I will hold off pursuit." Having said this the robot wizard stepped forward towards the monsters and began intersecting a rapidly growing steel wall between himself and his companions behind him. As soon as the others were sealed off he addressed the murderous voice that had lured them this deep into the whale's bowls. "Statement. Well then now it's just me and all of you. I have one question for you before we ends this. One way or another I will make certain this is over. I will not allow you to harm my ward or the others, I swear this on my pride and duty as a wizard. I am a wizard of the mighty Glitch Empire that spans 10,000 worlds. Thus as a wizard and as a member of the empire, for the good of the galaxy I declare you and your ilk, 10th tier scourges. Scourges for which the only valid response is Exterminatus. But before I begin proper extermination procedures I would at least like to know what exactly you are or a least what you call yourself. Just for my records at least that way you won't be remembered by history solely as "Entry X-11176893: Annoying thieving abomination."

To be honest N8 was mostly just talking to buy more time for the others to escape. He would indeed do his best to exterminate this threat but whether he could succeed was an uncertain thing. At least now having ensured that word of this threat would make it to the wider universe at large through his companions he could devote all of his remaining resources to ending it even if it meant ending himself as well. The mechanical mage turned on his antenna and began broadcasting these last moments of his existence back to the the finger drives he'd given the humans. Hopefully whatever last bit of information he gleamed here before the end would be of use to them. "Ominous. So then, faced with your end would you like to leave a record of your existence? Do not bother attempting to escape. From this place YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" As he said this the amber LEDs of his eyes had begun to flare brighter and brighter and his synthesized voice had been gaining more and more echoing reverberation.

--------------------
Characters
(Incubus Inventor)

PM Email
^
SaintAbsol
 Posted: Mar 31 2015, 12:40 AM
Experienced

N/A

Calvin didn't even waste any time insulting the machine for growling at him; just grabbed his Nav-Gummi and something else sparkling in the remains of the bird as he ran after the girls. He heard something clatter around in his quiver as he ran, but he didn't have time to look right now; he just wanted to get away.

---------------

The creature jumped down from it's ledge, landing lightly on its boney feet. It turned it's purple eyes at N8, appraising him. It suddenly smirked, revealing a set of razor sharp teeth, before it stated laughing.

"Tell me," it said between chuckles, "does that ever actually intimidate someone? Or is it meant to make them laugh so hard they forget to fight back." It reached a hand behind its head to grab at the cloth behind it, then pulled violently. The cloth came with it and, a moment later, a massive broadsword -- even bigger than the entity itself -- was flung into the air be the whiplash of the cloth.

It yanked the cloth down, pulling the weapon with it, and easily caught it's handle before the blade hit the 'ground'. Wielding the weapon as it it weighed nothing, the creature pointed it at N8.

"But I will grant you your last request. You should know the name of your betters, after all. I am the Shade; the Ghost that lurks 'round every corner and in every alley. I am without mercy and without fear, I am the beginning of the end for yours and all worlds." It's smirk widened. "Though yours in particular may prove very useful once we've found it; robots make very useful tools of death."
PM Email
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.