photo the_inter.png

<% NEWS %>
Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» Bizzare Space Whale Biology, Seriously, what the hell?
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Mar 31 2015, 06:52 AM
Sage

N/A

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 16

Kantia ignored the growl of the machine, she had recognized it, but it didn't matter cause soon the way was closed off. Better make it to the ship. This is when she realized that being annoyed with Natalie actually forget which way they had come from, and being the first one out did not help matters.

But she did find her way back to her ship, it was badly damaged but it would sustain till she could get back to Radiant Garden if she did not run into any Heartless. She wasn't going to take off though, the mouth wasn't open. It was only a matter of time before it did...

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Sakuya Izayoi (The Perfect and Elegant Maid of the Scarlet Mansion.)
Exsila (Heartless of Alexis Sentinal, and controls a few Heartless.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Aragonius
 Posted: Apr 1 2015, 06:24 PM
Veteran

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 50

"Statement. Well then Shade... It doesn't really matter if you or your ghosts are intimidated by me or not. All that matters is that you are terminated. You are a blight that must be cleansed from the world at large." N8 said as he quickly raised a defensive dome of almost completely solid titanium to encase himself in. There was a tiny aperture that for the moment he'd purposefully refrained from filling in. Within his freshly made shell his eyes seemingly dimmed as their glow shifted out of the visible frequencies and turned towards the X-Ray and Gama end of the spectrum. They served as high energy flashlights that allowed his optic sensors to peer out past the obstruction of his defensive enclosure.

The moment his dome had finished manifesting into existence N8 shifted the stream of particulate matter flowing out of his sleeves from titanium to iron. Iron which he now targeted at the fleshy ceiling above. The particles effortlessly surged forth past his barricade since they were phase shifted out of tune with the dimensions of physical space. Until they reached the solid surface targeted by his matter rod they would be unable to interact with any intervening matter. Rather than forming solid iron deposits upon arrival however, instead a cloud of fine iron powder coalesced. The cloud began cascading downwards in a wave towards the Ghosts as N8 swept an advancing line of freshly spawned iron dust across the ceiling. The robo wizard felt his rod growing unusually warm in his hand and noted Observation. Heh powdering seems to be stretching the limits of this spell's reliable applications. Oh well no matter, I just need it to last long enough to see this extermination through to the end.

Now that he was fully committed to following through with the exterminatus protocol N8 was prepared to expend every resource available to him to finish this including his own current physical existence if need be. Potentially burning out his rod would likely be the least of his concerns by the end of this confrontation anyways.

--------------------
Characters
(Robot "Wizard") | (Aspiring Archmage) | (Reluctant Mad Artificer)
(Incubus Inventor)

PM Email
^
SaintAbsol
 Posted: Apr 8 2015, 10:31 PM
Experienced

N/A

Member No.: 10

Calvin was the second to make it back to his ship, pulling out an arrow as he ran and siting a NeoShadow as it leaped from a pool of darkness. He only noticed some yellow feathers on the shaft just as he loosed the arrow, a color he hadn't had in his quiver before.

The arrow lanced through the air, turning into a bolt of pure electricity as it sailed and striking the Heartless with a minor thunderclap. The monster was killed instantly and Calvin could already see Monstro's mouth opening. He'd already seen Kantia jumping into her ship, but that still left them one short. Hurry the hell up, Natalie!

------------

Back with N8 and the Shade, things didn't seem to be going all that great there either.

Yes, the metallic powder was a minor annoyance for the thing, but it was able to fight right through it without too much issue. Though it did seem to slow its attacks a bit, and was making flight difficult for the birds it had summoned.

"Hide all you wish, machine!" It taunted, striking the titanium enclosure with its broadsword. "Nothing is unbreakable; this thing won't keep you safe forever. And, when it falls, you will be getting reeducated about the ways of the worlds and your place in them!"
PM Email
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Apr 12 2015, 03:35 PM
Experienced

N/A

Member No.: 60

Natalie ran to N8's ship. "Hope this thing can still fly." Natalie plugged N8's finger into the ship. "Please work... I want to get out of here... " Natalie plugged the Nav-Gummi that she had in as well. "I really hope I didn't mess anything up or break anything... I'll be fine anywhere but here."

--------------------
Althena Enyo Redheaded gun girl.
Elissa Mauna Sometimes even silence speaks.
Elizabeth Little vampire "child."
Mary Cowell Totally not a wizard, I swear.
Nathaniel King The idiot: Somehow, it's more of a challenge than a title.
Noel Valentine Oh, look. It's a squirrel.
Stephany Sazwaki The positive healer.
Xalie A heartless, or something.
PM
^
Aragonius
 Posted: Apr 13 2015, 02:03 AM
Veteran

N/A

As the finger drive was plugged into the ship N8 suddenly felt himself waking up in the new body. "Reassurance. This vessel is in in tip top condition Natalie. I made sure to bring it in for as gentle a landing as I could the moment I realized escape from this beast was no longer possible." Having said this he took a moment to get a better feel for his new condition. As he warmed up the ship's engines it felt as if he were flexing incredible powerful appendages. His thoughts raced on the medium of the craft's surprisingly powerful computers and he thought to himself. Observation. This is nice, I could certainly get used to this... The newly awoken Ship!N8 then felt a tingle in a corner of his mind as he remembered the wireless antenna of his finger drive was still synced to and receiving updates from his old body. It was a good thing that being a ship was a pleasant experience because from how things seemed to be developing it seemed like it was about to become his only existence.

--------------------

In his original body N8 felt a new branch of his consciousness awaken and he found himself chuckling as he then said. "Amusement. I may be hiding but it's certainly not from you. I know this shell won't protect me forever but it should at least allow me to last long enough to pull this off!" With that said N8 brought his wand of fire to the small opening in his dome and fired a beam of energy into his iron dust cloud. In an instant the particulate matter with it's incredibly high surface area combusted in a powerfully concussive inferno. As the chamber was washed in a blast of flaming metal N8's dome managed to provide adequate cover and successfully held up for at least this first round of stress. Without even bothering to check if the creatures outside had managed to survive or not N8 returned to using his matter manipulator to pump out more iron dust, adding more and more fuel to the fiery maelstrom outside. "EXCLAMATION! BURN ABOMINATION. BURN AND LET THE REALM BE CLEANSED OF YOUR TAINTED EXISTANCE!"

As he continued to feed the raging hell storm outside, the walls of N8's barrier began to warm up. This sanctuary that he'd created had indeed protected him from his initial blast, but he was well aware that it was just as much a prison. A prison and soon to be an oven. But that was ok, he would continue pouring flaming death upon the foes before him until his components melted into molten slag. He, and his companions would live on. Even if these creatures survived this initial purge he was satisfied in knowing that knowledge of their existence and the potential threat they posed would successfully make it out of this fleshy hell.

--------------------
Characters
(Incubus Inventor)

PM Email
^
SaintAbsol
 Posted: Apr 24 2015, 10:31 AM
Experienced

N/A

The force of the explosion made Monstro himself writhe with pain. His jaws flew open with a roar that echoed through Gummi Space, actually reaching a few worlds that were sent into a panicked frenzy for a short time from it.

In the monster whale's mouth, Calvin gripped the controls of his ship as it was flung out from the force of the beast's scream. His vessel tumbled into the Ether with G-forces that nearly made him lose consciousness and the tip of one of the wings actually shattered when it clipped a massive tooth. But he was out; his ship was barely held together by the thinnest of measures, but he was out... not he just had to survive the landing...

-------------

At ground zero, things where almost looking hopeful.

Oh, sure, there was fire and fleshy shrapnel, and N8 was in the perfect place to bear witness to it all before becoming part of the debris himself, but there birds that had given them so much trouble where already dissolving into ash to be swept away by the flames. And the Shade couldn't have lasted much longer; the explosion of flame had already melted off it's armor, incinerated the cloth attached to its sword, and it's skin was turning charred black.

What else could it do?

Apparently, the answer it had in mind was 'A whole hell of a lot'.

The charred body rushed through the flames, screaming out madness, obscenities and pain. It raised its glowing hot broadsword and impaled the metal sphere that N8 had taken refuge in; the heat made it much easier to punch through the construct, and the Shade's hand -- burned almost beyond all recognition -- wormed its way into the new opening. Smoke and the smell of burnt flesh rose up from the point of touch, but it didn't seem to care; and the heat of the fireball was actually making N8's construct more malleable than normal, so it was able to force some of it open.

"No, Machine! it shouted, still pulling apart the enclosure. "If I die, you are coming with me!"
PM Email
^
Aragonius
 Posted: Apr 28 2015, 12:55 PM
Veteran

N/A

"Amusement. Hah that was the plan all along abomination." N8 replied as he he used his last few moments of function to empty the entire remainder of his wizard sleeves adding more fuel to the to the raging inferno. Exposed to the full brunt of this final blast the robot wizard was slammed against the wall of his metal enclosure before finally collapsing and shutting down. His heat softened chassis had crumpled under the force of the blast and now it had begun to melt.

With this final act of pyromancy N8 was effectively dead. His body was far beyond the capacity of his nanites to repair but hopefully so was the Shade.

--------------------
Characters
(Incubus Inventor)

PM Email
^
SaintAbsol
 Posted: May 2 2015, 02:24 AM
Experienced

N/A

A burnt husk of a corpse was blasted against the equally charred flesh wall of the whale's insides.

As the great beast continued its pained swim though the void between worlds, it knew it would recover eventually. Pain was nothing new to Monstro, even as large as it was, and all pain eventually faded into nothing in time.

For the Shade, however, its pain seemed all but endless.

It's skin charred to the point that even the slight movement of it's chest brought agony, the likes of which would have killed a human outright. Its weapon now a misshapen mass of semi-molten metal nearby; not longer salvageable in any sense of the word. And its prey escaped, without even some way to track them.

Yet, even now, though it continue to suffer every moment of unending, unimaginable pain, the Shade was alive.

It was a conscious effort to stay as such, putting every ounce of will into forcing it's body to stay in one piece, its heart to continue working, and its soul to cling to its husk of a being, but it was alive.

It felt Darkness stir off to the side, but couldn't turn its head to look. It didn't need to; it knew what came next.

"You have failed." The new arrival spoke in a voice not too dissimilar to the Shade's own. "Some would say embarrassingly so."

"I did not kill them," the Shade acknowledged. "But I do not believe I have failed."

"Without proof, your belief means nothing to me." The source of the voice moved; the speaker was walking around the Shade. "You already admit to your failure to kill the Interferences. What cause do you have to think you have not failed?"

The Shade forced itself to push down the pain that still flowed through its body; then, through herculean effort, moved one of it's hands to point at the metallic enclosure. "In there, it spoke through gritted teeth. "A machine; it fought me, it is powerful." Its hand collapsed as the pain finally spilled over, becoming unbearable again. "If we! Reprogram it! It could fight for us!"

The next several minutes were almost silent, the newcomer examining N8's damaged body while the Shade recuperated from its actions. Finally, when the newcomer spoke, they almost seemed... pleased. "I believe there is something workable in the machine, yes. I can not say you are free of punishment for your failure; however, this may win you some favor." The voice darkened again. "Though, I would start working on finishing the job you started here. And do try to be more effective this time; tolerating one failure is possible; tolerating a second is not."

The shade finally found its voice again. "I understand."

"Good!" There was a sound much like hands clapping, and the Shade felt relief spread over its body, chasing the pain away. "Let's get you ready to kill again, shall we?"
PM Email
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.