photo the_inter.png

<% NEWS %>
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» Mucking through Acid
Gorgoth
 Posted: Aug 5 2015, 11:28 PM
Veteran

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 59

Lilly was sitting beside Alice, who was lying down on a cot Lilly had set up outside the save point. When they started to get close to the Giant whale that they found themselves in, Alice had started getting sick, as if a snake or something had bit her. Upon landing in the whale, Lilly had lain out the cot, and Alice had used most of the strength she had left to scatter some leech seed inside the whale. Those leech seed where what was keeping her alive at the moment, by drawing life from the whale. The whale was so big, the amount of life drawn out wouldn't be enough to kill it ever, but it kept Alice alive.

Lilly had already tried to go and find the Toxic Plate, but it was apparently being Guarded by a bunch of Team Cypher Members. How they got here, she had no idea, but they had some guys in Military uniform carrying Guns with them. There were to many for her to safely take on her own. So all she could do at the moment was wait with Alice, and hope something happens that might give her a fighting chance.

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Aug 5 2015, 11:39 PM
Sage

N/A

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 16

William sniffed the air, and decided that was the worse idea he ever thought of. He had already been here for a small bit, noticed nothing out of the ordinary for the most part. That is until he went in deeper and found a bunch of people even more out of place than him, and he was pretty out of place.

The young Interference soon made his way back to the mouth of the giant whale that was Monstro. That was when he saw Alice and Lilly. How many girls do you run into man? I'm beginning to think you're a chick magnet. Oh stop groaning, its a good thing! Animus said in Will's head, which had caused him to groan. I might as well see what they are doing here, right?

That's the Spirit! C'mon go!, I can tell one of them has some... Assets, that I am interested in!

"What the hell is wrong with you, damn it!?" William shouted aloud, which caused a small echo to go through out the mouth and he instantly covered his mouth. Shit.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Sakuya Izayoi (The Perfect and Elegant Maid of the Scarlet Mansion.)
Exsila (Heartless of Alexis Sentinal, and controls a few Heartless.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Gorgoth
 Posted: Aug 5 2015, 11:48 PM
Veteran

N/A

The sudden shout made Lilly jump and look around. Her eyes fell on Will, and, seeing that he wasn't wearing a uniform, and wasn't a Heartless, called out to him.

"Hey! Over here! You don't look like a Cypher member! I could use your help!" She called, waving him over. Her Pikachu features were much more visible now that she was standing up.

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Aug 6 2015, 12:01 AM
Sage

N/A

William began walking over to Lilly, and once he reached her, actually noticed the ears and Tail, he couldn't exactly tell what they were from afar.Oh, goody, poke-features.

Will looked at the cot that contained the nearly dying Alice. "What happened to her? She don't look to hot." Yeah, but the pokemorph does. William gave an irritated look, but it wasn't directed towards either of the two girls before him. He shook his head a little. "I got a few antidotes if that would help.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Gorgoth
 Posted: Aug 6 2015, 12:13 AM
Veteran

N/A

Lilly shook her head. "When a Arceus Plate is near here, she usually manifests symptoms related to the type it is. She could feel a constant Hurricane that no one else could near the Sky Plate, and Had a constant Static Cling when she was in the area of the Zap Plate. This one seems to be hitting her harder than the rest though, I think it's the Poison type Toxic Plate. So the only thing that will help her right now if is we can get the Toxic Plate and bring it to her. Until then, Antidotes won't work, trust me, I tried."

Looking at Alice, she continued "I know where it is, but I can't get it by myself. There's a bunch of Team Cypher members guarding it, and some guys with Military uniforms. " Looking at Will, She asked "Would you be willing to help me with that? right now her leach seeds are keeping her stable, but I don't know how much longer those will hold out..."

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Aug 6 2015, 12:36 AM
Sage

N/A

"So, we find the plate, all symptoms disappear as if nothing happened. Right?" He looked Alice over really quick, then turned around, summoning his blade to his hand. "Well, you said you knew where it was.... but something called Team Cypher... That something from Pokemon? IF it is... I have no clue what I'm up against."

Animus decided to stay quiet for once as Will talked. This surprised him to no end, and the surprise was shown clearly on his face for all to read.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Gorgoth
 Posted: Aug 6 2015, 12:39 AM
Veteran

N/A

Lilly nodded. "Yah, They're from Pokemon... Is something wrong?" Lilly asked upon the obvious surprise on Wills face.

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Aug 6 2015, 12:44 AM
Sage

N/A

"Nope, nothing at all, just surprised that nothing has happened in this place that's all to big except this." William said as his face turned back to normal. "Long as we don't kill, I'm fine." He looked at his blade for a second.

"Oh right... You're a sharp weapon..." He said as he disbanded the blade and took out a small crystal, it was a sickly green, a symbol for Poison. He had found it earlier on a ship deck, he might as well see what it could do, right?

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Gorgoth
 Posted: Aug 6 2015, 12:49 AM
Veteran

N/A

Lilly nodded "Okay! Lets Go- Oh wait, Almost forgot, I'm Lilly, and That's my best friend Alice!" After Will gives his name she starts heading back to the place with the Plate.

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Aug 6 2015, 12:04 PM
Sage

N/A

"Names William," the young Interference said to the pokemorph and gave a small glance to Alice before following behind the pokemorph. "So... What exactly are we looking for?"

William wasn't paying all too much attention to the pokemorph all things considered, and he could hear Animus growing frustrated because of it, the shadow wanted to at least get a look at her, which Will was denying, he kept his eyes trained on the path ahead of him. C'mon, at least a small glance? No... Fine, at least impress her in some way.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Gorgoth
 Posted: Aug 6 2015, 05:01 PM
Veteran

N/A

"A large, ,square, purple slab of rock with ancient writing in the forms of Unknown. You'll also be able to tell when we get to the large group of guys in the crazy uniforms." She stopped and peered around a corner. "Speaking of, we're here." Looking at the group, it almost looked like they were preparing to move out, Plate in tow. "Uh oh. We better do this fast. looks like they're gonna leave with it." Looking at Will, she asked "You Ready?"

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Aug 6 2015, 07:09 PM
Sage

N/A

"Course I am." Will said and took out his yellow crystal as well. Animus readied a bit of magic for Will to send out through the two crystals he held. "Just tell me when, Okay?"

Animus meanwhile was too busy to talk with concentrating his magic into the little catalyst that Will held in his hands. Lightning for one Poison in the other, Stray Voltage was the spells name. If it hits an enemy it can cause them to get sick eventually, but for now, a low voltage shock every now and then would do just fine.

"So whats the plan?"

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Gorgoth
 Posted: Aug 6 2015, 07:54 PM
Veteran

N/A

Lilly looked confused. "Plan? We go in and take them out. What else would we be doing?" She looked back at the enemies, and said "Alright then, Reeeaadyyyyyyyyyy... Go!" She shouted as she released Alice's Zorua, Puck and her Dratini, Luna, from their pokeballs. Using Agility, she got within the center of the Cypher's in seconds, and used Discharge, Dropping a few before they could release any pokemon.

Meanwhile, Puck went and used Nightshade on a couple of the guys with guns, before going and biting another one in the butt, making him flail wildly in surprise and pain. Luna went and Wrapped herself around a couple of the gunmen, binding them together, unable to move, while she used flamethrower on a couple more nearby.

The others were starting to wise up, and trained their guns on Puck and Luna. One of the Cyphers, in even flashier clothes than the others, apperently a higher up, got out of the clusterfuck and threw out a pokeball, releasing a pokemon - only for it not to be a pokemon. It was a Heartless, a Defender no less. It roared, as the Admin ordered it to attack Lilly.

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Aug 6 2015, 08:24 PM
Sage

N/A

William watched the bit of confusion for a small bit and decided a good idea was to go into the air and rain down Hell on the Defender Heartless, casting the spell he had charged in the crystals and then putting them away as he let 3 energy balls fly from his hand. Basically, it was an easy kill.

The interference soon turned his attention the the others in the area...

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Gorgoth
 Posted: Aug 6 2015, 09:32 PM
Veteran

N/A

By the time Will took out the defender, Lilly had already taken a good amount of Damage. She had taken a Fireball to the Chest, and a Blizzaga to the left arm, which was currently covered in Ice. In addition, she had a Gunshot wound in her thigh. All in all, she was in rough shape. But by this time, all that was left was the admin

Growling at the Admin, She managed to gather enough strength to leap at him with a right-hook Thunder Punch - Only for him to throw a pokeball right at her, hitting her and sucking her in. Apparently, being only half pokemon was still enough for a pokeball to work against her.

The pokeball hit the ground, and wobbled once- Twice- Three times, before stopping with a Ding! The admin walked over and picked up the pokeball and looked it over. Grinning he said "Heh, honestly I did not expect that to work against the little rat. She will make for a very interesting test subject. now to take care of the other problem..." He said, looking at Will before throwing the pokeball containing the newly caught Lilly. Lilly materialized, looking a little disoriented. "Alright, let us see what you can do. Thunder punch!" He ordered Lilly, directing her at Will. For a second, it seemed as if she was going to do it, but then she turned around and grabbed the Toxic plate, before trying to run back to Alice.

The Admin just took the pokeball back out and returned her. "Looks like I might need to 'Break her in' a little bit. A pity. Well, for now that should be enough, Time to report back." he said with a almost leacherous grin on his face, as he turned and prepared to leave.

Lilly managed to break out again at this point, and tossed the plate to Will. "Don't Worry about me Will! Get this to Alice! And tell her..." At this, the Admin tried to return her again "That I love her..." Lilly managed to finish as she got sucked back in.

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Aug 6 2015, 10:15 PM
Sage

N/A

William caught the plate and threw it towards where they had come from, one of two exits of the room. He wasn't actually gonna sit around and watch someone get taken away, so he decided to fly in front of the Cipher leader. "Hold up, how about this, you give Lilly back, I don't murder your sorry ass." He had seen the grin the Admin had made, and didn't particularly like that look. He had heard every word she said to him. You can tell her that yourself, I don't have the right.

The Admin took out a few poke-balls. "Awwwwww... Is the boyfriend worried about his freak of a girlfriend?" He threw the poke-balls and several Heartless popped out, and he drew a gun from its holster. "Don't worry, I'll take care of her real good..."

William on the other hand didn't react to the taunt and simply summoned his blade to his hands. "I'm not her boyfriend, you would know that if you paid attention. Last chance to back down."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Gorgoth
 Posted: Aug 6 2015, 10:25 PM
Veteran

N/A

The Admin Laughed as he held up the pokeball containing Lilly. "What, and leave behind what I came for, along with this fine specimen here? No thanks." Will could see Lilly though the bottom of the pokeball. Tears were streaming down her face, and her hands looked like they were against the wall. The Admin Looked at the Heartless. "Well? What are you mindless beasts waiting for?" Her nodded his head towards Will. "Go get em!" He commanded as the Heartless charged Will.

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Aug 6 2015, 10:56 PM
Sage

N/A

"You really don't get it, do you?" Will asked as he easily sliced through the smaller Shadows, the dissipated into that inky smoke and eventually even that faded. He was plowing through them easily until the Air Pirates intervened and actually getting hit in the back of the head with a kick. He in turn blasted that one into smithereens with a rather large ball of energy.

He looked to the Admin as he got a small respite from the battle as the Heartless backed off for some odd reason. "She's still a person, I don't particularly like the fact that you called her a 'specimen'. Also, do you know what these things are?" He motioned to the Heartless, sending a blast into one of the pirates and they started attacking again.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Gorgoth
 Posted: Aug 6 2015, 11:11 PM
Veteran

N/A

The Admin grinned. "She's a Freak. She's isn't a Person, but at the same time, she isn't a pokemon. It will be very intersting learning more about her." His grin only got bigger as he continued "And I know exactly what they are. Heartless, beings born when a heart falls to Darkness. My team has quite a bit of experience with Hearts and Darkness, but these were a bit new to us. Tell me, have you ever heard of Shadow Pokemon?"

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Aug 6 2015, 11:39 PM
Sage

N/A

"I haven't, don't care to find out what they are, I can take a guess of what they are." Will said as his other eye turned red. "I don't like you, people like you shouldn't exist." He destroyed the last of the Heartless. "Release her, or you die for your crimes."

William held his blade out, pointing at the Admin, his other hand glowing with Ki.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.