photo the_inter.png

<% NEWS %>
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» Mucking through Acid
Gorgoth
 Posted: Aug 6 2015, 11:50 PM
Veteran

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 59

"My My, so hasty." The Admin said as he set the pokeball down and put his foot on it, as he pointed the Gun at Will. "I wouldn't try anything if I were you. I can always just crush the Pokeball under my feet. I'm sure that will be Quite Pleasant for your Girlfriend. Now back off and Give me the Arceus Plate, and everyone will live happily ever after... Well, you and I will at least."

Suddenly, a blast of Air blew through, knocking the Admin down and blowing Lilly's pokeball away. In the hallway that Lilly and Will had come from stood Alice, Breathing Heavy and looking like she was right on deaths doorway. "Stop... Him..." She managed to gasp out before clasping to the ground.

The Heartless took this chance to try and go after her, disreagarding their orders for a moment in favor of their instincts.

"ALICE!" Lilly screamed as she managed to muster up her remaining power and bust out of the pokeball, Volt Tackling the Heartless out of the air and destroying them, before clasping right next to Alice, out of energy.

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Aug 7 2015, 12:01 AM
Sage

N/A

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 16

William let out a low growl that was more akin to a beast than a human as he watched the pokeball, that is, until the gust of wind blew over the area. "Well, its just you and me now." William said as he walked over to the downed Admin, and placed his sword at his neck.

"Do you want to live, or would you like to die?" Will asked as his voice seemed to combine with someone else's for a second.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Sakuya Izayoi (The Perfect and Elegant Maid of the Scarlet Mansion.)
Exsila (Heartless of Alexis Sentinal, and controls a few Heartless.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Gorgoth
 Posted: Aug 7 2015, 12:09 AM
Veteran

N/A

The Admin's brow furrowed. "... Fine. You win this time. But you haven't seen the last of us. We WILL win in the end. Ta-ta! Have Fun with your Girlfriends!" He said, taunting Will one last time before pressing a button on his belt, and Transporting away.

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Aug 7 2015, 12:16 AM
Sage

N/A

William sighed and stood back up. That was, next time he saw that man he would kill him, no doubt. The young interference walked over to where Alice and Lilly lay, picking up the Arceus plate as he went. When William reached the two girls he gently put the Toxic plate next to Alice, and tried to nudge them awake.

"That psycho is gone, if you don't want to be digested, you should wake up." William said with a small snort, trying to make light of the situation.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Gorgoth
 Posted: Aug 7 2015, 12:22 AM
Veteran

N/A

As Will put the plate next to Alice, it seemed to glow with a Sickly purple light, before seeming to dissolve into Alice, who seemed to get visibly better, but still didn't wake up, nor did Lilly.

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Aug 7 2015, 12:27 AM
Sage

N/A

William sighed, he couldn't just leave them... Nor could he carry them, well, he could probably carry Alice, but he didn't want to leave either of them alone for the time being, so he decided to wait... And as he waits, he took out a bit of meat he had packed. "C'mon you two, wake up." He said as he nudged them both with his free hand as he took a bite of the meat.

This wasn't a safe spot damn it, and he had to wake them up before Heartless arrived.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Gorgoth
 Posted: Aug 7 2015, 12:34 AM
Veteran

N/A

Lilly seemed to sniff the air and start drooling a little in her sleep.

Alice, however slowly opened her eyes, and got up to her feet. She still seemed very shaky, but she was up, and she didn't look like she belonged in the morgue anymore. "Uggggh... Someone get the number of the truck that hit me...?" She said as she rubbed her temples.

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Aug 7 2015, 12:46 AM
Sage

N/A

"Hey, good thing you're up." William said, taking another bite of the jerky. "If you need anything to drink or eat, I got plenty." He stood back up. "Erm, right, I'm William, and I already know who you are, Alice, your friend Lilly told me."

He seemed a bit uncomfortable now that danger passed. He knew one thing, he didn't have to explain anything to them really. I've never seen you this twitchy around a girl, what is wrong with you?

I have no mental barrier right now, the main thing that keeps that up is my smart front, knowing everything about nearly everything, and danger. William thought back to his shadow.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Gorgoth
 Posted: Aug 7 2015, 01:00 AM
Veteran

N/A

"Ah yes, that's right. Thanks for helping us out Will. Owe you one. That said, I'll have to pass on the food. I don't feel like I can keep anything other than water down at the moment. Speaking of, mind if I get some?" She looked down at Lilly. "And while you're at it, might as well splash some on her. Otherwise, she isn't gonna be waking up for a while, and I would much rather us rest back on the Gummi ship, where we don't have the danger of random Heartless ambushes."

She looked around for a moment as she returned Puck and Luna to their Pokeballs. "By the why, did you see where the pokeball that Lilly was in went? I need to crush it to make sure she can't get put back into it."

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Aug 7 2015, 01:07 AM
Sage

N/A

"Go ahead, take any water you want." Will said as he took a third bite and took out two water bottles. "You going to splash her or am I gonna have to do it?"

He hadn't exactly been watching the poke ball when it flew across the room, but he knew the general location of it and made a vague gesture as he spoke. "Its some where over there... I think... Wasn't paying much attention to it after she got out and I nearly killed the guy."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Gorgoth
 Posted: Aug 7 2015, 01:22 AM
Veteran

N/A

"I'll Splash her. I have to do so almost every morning anyways... Plus, I wanna Smash the ball before we wake her up. I dunno exactly what effects the Releasing process has, but I don't want to risk causing her pain." She drank a bit of water as she went over to were the pokeball was supposed to be. Finding it, she smashed it under her foot and went back, pouring the remainder of the bottle on Lilly.

Slowly opening her eyes, Lilly said "Man, is it morning already? I was having such a nice dream about a mountain of steaks..."

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Aug 7 2015, 10:06 AM
Sage

N/A

"Its mid day actually." William said as Lilly woke up. His eyes slowly turned back to normal, red eye and blue eye, but he never noticed the change in the first place. "I have no clue what the significance of that plate was, but at least that guy doesn't have it."

"That was one of the more... interesting things to happen to me lately..." The boy thought for a moment before saying under his breath. "Idiot doesn't pay attention to what people say either, not their boyfriend." William began walking for the exit.

"I suggest we get out before the next round of Heartless decide to show up."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Gorgoth
 Posted: Aug 7 2015, 04:09 PM
Veteran

N/A

"That was a Arceus Plate. It contains a small part of the power of the God of Pokemon Arceus. And that Asshole you just beat up was part of Team Cipher, from the Ore Region. How the hell he got here, I have no clue. Though who would have known," Alice started, as she looked at Lilly and gave her a light playful punch, "That this idiot could get herself caught in a pokeball. That's normally impossible for Humans. Guess interfering actually did make her half Pikachu, rather than just giving her the look and abilities of one." Alice looked back to Will. "But yah, we should go. I'm not fond of having to fight Heartless right now either."

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Aug 7 2015, 04:37 PM
Sage

N/A

"Right... I don't know much about pokemon, except a few things..." William said as he put away his food. He was sorta out of his element with this group. William turned his head to the exit when he felt Alice's eyes on him. "Leaving is a good idea, gonna guess you two already have a ship if you're here, Although I'm pretty sure I've given enough girls rides... Seriously... why do I keep running into girls..." He lammented.

Many guys would be lucky in your situation, you know.

Yeah, well, they can get annoying when its all you run into.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Gorgoth
 Posted: Aug 7 2015, 04:47 PM
Veteran

N/A

Alice raised her eyebrows. "We got a ship, don't worry about that. Let's get back to the Save point, We can talk more once we're there." Alice said as they headed off to the save point

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Aug 7 2015, 04:58 PM
Sage

N/A

"Right right," William said following the two girls. He wasn't all too fast right now, having expended more energy than he needed to in order to fight that guy. Really once he got to his ship he was willing to just fall asleep, but right now, he was wide awake, but moving just a little slower than he would normally.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Gorgoth
 Posted: Aug 7 2015, 05:08 PM
Veteran

N/A

They got back to the save point, after a strangely uneventful trip. Whatever else the Cipher group had done, they had decreased the amount of Heartless running around by a lot.

"So, mind if we treat you to a meal? It's the least we can do after all you've done to help us out." Alice asked Will. At this, Lilly had a small look of Jealousy, but it dissipated within seconds, and Alice definitely missed it. Lilly quickly replaced the look with a smile, and said "Yah, it'll be fun! We can make Steaks! Mmmmmmmnnnn Steak..." Lilly got a slightly dreamy look for a second.

"... That aside... Would you join us for the meal? We can share stories of our travels and tell each other what we know about this universe."

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Aug 7 2015, 05:21 PM
Sage

N/A

"O-oh... uh... Yeah sure... I guess.." William said, even though he head seen Lilly's look of jealousy himself, he wasn't going to turn down a little companionship. "I didn't do much, I just noticed you didn't really look too good... And decided to help."

He rubbed the back of his head as he talked. "Got plenty of stories to tell... that's for sure..."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Gorgoth
 Posted: Aug 7 2015, 05:29 PM
Veteran

N/A

Alice and Lilly went to their ship for a good 30 minutes, before coming back out. "It's ready! Though, I think we might wanna eat inside the ship. Inside the mouth of a Space whale is definitely not my preferred place to eat." Alice said.

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Aug 7 2015, 07:46 PM
Sage

N/A

William looked up when they reappeared. "Go ahead and lead the way, I'm not going to enter first." He moved towards the save point and entered a few seconds after they did.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.