photo the_inter.png

Welcome to the Interference: Multiverse, a video game crossover roleplayed inspired by The Interference fanfiction series by Newbiespud.

Quick Links
Updates

Last Updated: 9/8/2016

We've got a shiny new... uh, Newcomer's Guide. If you're new, then go check it out! If you're not new, then check it out anyway, and give some feedback! In particular, we need some frequently asked questions to answer.

September's activity check is live!

The Story So Far...
Traverse Town is under attack! A powerful entity by the name of 0m3ga has descended upon the world, seeking to scatter and destroy the Interferences that call it their home. Click here to join the fight!

The Resistors have amassed a large fleet of spaceships in the Ocean Between. These ships are targeting and destroying Heartless and Nobody ships, and will attempt to detain and question any other ships travelling between worlds. Those wishing to respond to this situation can do so here.

Join Chat Server
Pages: (9) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» Her First Fantasy, Final Fantasy XV
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 08:27 AM
Sage

N/A

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 16

Her body leaned up against a wall in Lestallum. It was beautiful place to end up in. Except for the fact that she was in a barely clean alleyway. She sat beside a bunch of blue pipes on her left and a pile of crates to her right.. It wasn't going to take long for the new Interference to open her eyes.

She blinked once as she noted the trash on the other side of the place... Then noticed the fact that she wasn't home. She had absolutely no clue where she was even. It wasn't long either to notice one last thing. Something felt different about her body.

Her hands went up to her head and she felt her hair, dragging her hand down to her neck... It was longer? Her hands traveled along her body to other places and her eyes widened. "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?" The girl's eyes widened and she covered her mouth. It was so much higher than before. This can't be happening... It can't be right? This was a dream?

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Sakuya Izayoi (The Perfect and Elegant Maid of the Scarlet Mansion.)
Exsila (Heartless of Alexis Sentinal, and controls a few Heartless.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 08:36 AM
Powerful

N/A

Member No.: 65

It had been weeks since the fall of Traverse Town, and life for Selina hadn't been the same since that day. Her home was shattered, her friends were scattered, and now she didn't even know the name of the world she had been unceremoniously dumped on by the fickle strings of fate. It was a small mercy that she still had all of her equipment and powers, and thanks to that she had been able to cobble together a basic gummi ship herself based on what little theory she had been able to pick up, but she still figured it was safer on this planet until something actually forced her off of it.

Today in particular was no more interesting than any other, really. She had thankfully been saving up while she was in Traverse Town and had no significant financial issues, letting her rent a small apartment here in town and live without having to get a job besides being the resident purveyor of vigilante justice during her endless free time, but she still had her needs like any other girl and on this particular day she had been out at the market for some food. On her way back home she heard someone scream from down an alleyway, and faster than the bystanders could blink she was already standing in front of the girl huddled against the wall with her gleaming silver longsword firmly in her grasp.

"What's the matter, miss? Have you been attacked?"

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Paathar Atma, a.k.a. Stoneheart
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 08:43 AM
Sage

N/A

She jumped and pulled herself up tighter. She had no where to run and this person clearly already had a weapon. Plus there was the fact that this woman just appeared out of nowhere! "Wha- how the..."

She wasn't sure what to do. Her body was instinctively trying to squeeze itself between the pipes and wall beside her so she could possibly get away from this person. "N-no... Th-that's not it."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 09:16 AM
Powerful

N/A

Selina could see she was clearly upsetting the poor girl and sheathed her sword as she crouched down and extended a hand to her. Maybe she had come on a bit too strong.

"Easy, easy. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm Selina. "

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 09:34 AM
Sage

N/A

"Wh-where am I-I?" She wasn't going to give her name just yet... At least, not until asked for it. She looked at Selina's hand for a few short moments. Slowly her own hand would move up to grab it. There were a bunch more questions burning in her head. And none of them seemed to have answers. She gulped, pulling her hand back for a moment before lightly touching Selina, almost as if to make sure she was real.

"H-how did I get here...?" This one was a mumble.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 11:39 AM
Powerful

N/A

Selina gently tugged on her hand, just enough to help her up to her feet. She was starting to get a feel for this girl and knew she was going to need the kid gloves, particularly if that little nagging feeling in the back of her head was any indication. Strange person, strange clothes, no idea where she is... Yeah, this was starting to sound way too familiar.

"Tell me, what do you know about Lestallum?"

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 11:56 AM
Sage

N/A

There was a long pause... She recognized the name, but at the moment. It escaped her from where she had heard it from. It was on the tip of her tongue. But she couldn't remember for the life of her.

"I... Recognize it." She shook her head. There was too much going on for her. Too many questions floating around in her head for her to think of anything solid to say. She yawned after a moment to think. "I-I need to... Look around..."

Though, her vision was drawn to her feet, a pair of socks, and besides that she was barefoot. She looked back up... And around, beyond the crates to her right was an opening to a small courtyard with a ornate shelf fountain.

She wasn't sure what to do, so... She looked back at Selina. It was almost as if she was asking to be guided or something but not wanting to voice her wishes, too afraid to talk.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 11:59 AM
Powerful

N/A

Well, it was definitely either amnesia or a particularly confusing Interference event, one of the two, and Selina was pretty sure it was the latter. These things just seemed to happen around other Interferences, which was convenient for the new kids but always seemed a little odd. Whatever string of fate had tied them all together wanted to take care of them, it seemed. In any case, she was quickly pulled back down to earth by the sight of what the girl was wearing, and a plan of action quickly presented itself.

"Okay, first things first. We need to get you some proper clothes, and are you hungry? We can get some food."

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 12:07 PM
Sage

N/A

She blinked... Why was Selina being so... Nice to a complete stranger? She couldn't particularly find the answer herself. She looked down at her clothing and blushed a little. She had somehow forgotten she was wearing her pajamas. "I-I guess we could..."

And while she didn't want to voice the fact that she was hungry, at the mention of food, her stomach growled. "And... I-I guess food would be nice..."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 12:20 PM
Powerful

N/A

"All right, c'mon. Food right out this way." She gestured for her to follow as she went around a corner into the main thoroughfare, looking around for any sort of clothes shops.

"So, I introduced myself, what's your name? Is the panic starting to wear off yet?"

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 12:24 PM
Sage

N/A

She looked down at herself for a moment once again while she thought. Either giving her 'real' name or the one she had chosen for herself would be her answer here. Given her appearance, she decided on her name. "Raelyn."

After a few moments she smiled a little. "My name is Raelyn Aria." To be able to introduce herself like that felt nice.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 12:30 PM
Powerful

N/A

"Raelyn. Cool name, I like it." Selina smiled as she gestured around at the multitude of stores around them. She wasn't as well off as Millie or some of the others, but she certainly had more than enough money to cover anything a relatively new Interference could want. She just had to keep her away from the endgame magical items.

"So, see anything you like? I'm good for anything today. By the way, does the name Traverse Town ring a bell?"

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 12:49 PM
Sage

N/A

"Traverse Town...? From Kingdom Hearts?" Raelyn asked, wondering how that would even help with her current situation. She just gave a confused look. She wasn't sure if there was anything magical in the area other than Selina here. But as she exited the alley and looked over the street she paused...

It opened up into a fantastic view of the area beyond and Raelyn couldn't help but stare into the distance. She recognized this. "The Disk...? Wait, Lestallum? That's what you said this place was called, right?"

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 12:53 PM
Powerful

N/A

"Yeah, that's the one. I take it things are starting to fit together now. Take your time, and please try not to panic." She stayed right by Raelyn's side, ready to catch her if she did indeed panic and need to be restrained. It certainly wouldn't be the least realistic circumstance for a new Interference to find herself in.

"I can explain everything when you're ready."

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 12:59 PM
Sage

N/A

"I'm dreaming... I've got to be." She said as she moved backwards for a moment. She closed her eyes and expected to open them and be home. That clearly didn't work. Raelyn stared out. "I can't believe this..." She wasn't a violent person and she was in clear disbelief.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 01:13 PM
Powerful

N/A

Right, she wasn't violently panicking but she was definitely panicking. Selina put an arm around her shoulders and deftly guided her towards the nearest restaurant where she could sit down.

"Look, I'm gonna give it to you straight. Every video game, every story you ever played through, it's all real. It's all out there, and I can show it to you. This multiverse is incredible, and now you're one of us, the Interferences."

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 01:24 PM
Sage

N/A

Raelyn sat down at the table. "Every... Video game? That can't be possible... It just can't be."

She looker down at the table and just stared at it. She blinked and after a moment her hand went to her arm and she gave it a pinch... Yeah, she wasn't dreaming... "How?" Raelyn looked up at Selina.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 01:55 PM
Powerful

N/A

Selina waved the waitress over and ordered them both hot chocolate. She didn't know the girl's tastes, but she didn't doubt she would like it. Everyone did, after all.

"No one knows. Seriously, we're all in the dark as to why we're here, what pulled us here, all of it. It just happens and we try to live with it and make it as great as possible." She shrugged and looked out at the sky.

"Personally, I think of it as an amazing blessing. Others just can't wait to get home after their adventure is over."

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 02:00 PM
Sage

N/A

"No one... Knows?" She grew worried. What if something bad was pulling them in? What if this was all some big lead up to something horrible? Raelyn shivered even though she was pretty casually sipping at the hot-cocoa that had been placed in front of her.

"There are more of..." She didn't really want to say 'us' just yet. "You?" That seemed more appropriate to her. Raelyn looked back out at the scenery, the meteor in the distance and the ring around it known simply as the 'Disk'.

"Final Fantasy 15..."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Feb 5 2017, 02:14 PM
Powerful

N/A

"Dozens that I know of. Probably more that I haven't met yet. Whatever is happening is huge and we're still trying to figure it out. I was working with one of the best mages in the world and we didn't really know any more than when we started." She tactfully left out what had ended their research; this girl clearly didn't need to have Om3ga dropped on her along with everything else. One step at a time.

"Whatever it means, being here means you're special, and you can become amazing with the drive to do it."

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (9) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.