photo the_inter.png

Welcome to the Interference: Multiverse, a video game crossover roleplayed inspired by The Interference fanfiction series by Newbiespud.

Quick Links
Updates

Last Updated: 9/8/2016

We've got a shiny new... uh, Newcomer's Guide. If you're new, then go check it out! If you're not new, then check it out anyway, and give some feedback! In particular, we need some frequently asked questions to answer.

September's activity check is live!

The Story So Far...
Traverse Town is under attack! A powerful entity by the name of 0m3ga has descended upon the world, seeking to scatter and destroy the Interferences that call it their home. Click here to join the fight!

The Resistors have amassed a large fleet of spaceships in the Ocean Between. These ships are targeting and destroying Heartless and Nobody ships, and will attempt to detain and question any other ships travelling between worlds. Those wishing to respond to this situation can do so here.

Join Chat Server
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» Underground, Undercover
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 03:14 PM
Sage

N/A

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 16

Millie had picked up a zoomer along the way to the slums, learning how to drive it with relative ease. She could have easily flown or walked, but one of those would have drawn attention to her and the KG would have been on her. So the Zoomer was the fastest option they had.

It was also relatively fast anyway, Millie was zipping through the streets, switching between the hover zones every now and then to avoid traffic or running someone over. This was rather fun for her. The young cat girl smiled. Then she slowed the zoomer down dos he could get a better look around the location. "Alright, the slums. We've got a bit of looking to do, but I know the general location."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Sakuya Izayoi (The Perfect and Elegant Maid of the Scarlet Mansion.)
Exsila (Heartless of Alexis Sentinal, and controls a few Heartless.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 03:16 PM
Powerful

N/A

Member No.: 65

Stone clung to the hoverbike for dear life, never having gotten used to any sort of high speed travel like that. Flying in a ship was one thing, but having the wind ripping at her face in ways nature never intended still didn't sit quite right with her. She peeled herself off of Millie's back once they slowed down, starting to look about for the symbol Tess had given her.

"You think these guys definitely know something?"

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Paathar Atma, a.k.a. Stoneheart
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 03:23 PM
Sage

N/A

"They're the ones who recruited the main character, the original Dark Warrior Project victim. If someone knows something, Torn does. Other Interferences must have come through here if the Heartless are so common place already as well."

Millie glanced at the ground along the way. There were more propaganda stations scattered around. She found the Baron's voice annoying. "Hopefully we can also provide a bit of information ourselves. If the Baron is using Heartless, the Underground might want some Interferences."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 03:27 PM
Powerful

N/A

"We need to be careful with this world, if things have already gone this far off the rails. Who knows what our sheer presence could do to the storyline at this point." Stone wasn't happy about meddling in a world that had already been fundamentally changed like this, but she knew it was essentially their job as Interferences to make sure this got cleaned up before the main characters came around. Came back. Wherever in the story they were.

"Do we have any ideas at all what this version of the project is, or how they found out about Heartless at all?"

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 03:42 PM
Sage

N/A

"We don't, they might. The Krimson Guard aren't the brightest with these things, but they had to have some way to control them. Dark Eco was possibly involved."

She settled the zoomer down to a lower hover zone. Rounding a corner. A seemingly dead end. "I think this might be what we're looking for."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 03:46 PM
Powerful

N/A

Stoneheart nodded and hopped off, looking around before spotting the offending symbol scratched faintly into the stonework. Bingo. She pressed her hands against the door it was carved in and heaved it upward, letting the stone shift far more easily than it should've for something that appeared so old and abandoned. Clearly, someone wanted to maintain that image.

"Think you can ditch the bike and meet me back here? They probably won't appreciate it if we leave a trail right to their doorstep."

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 03:52 PM
Sage

N/A

"Yeah, sure." Millie spun the bike around and sped off maybe... 30 meters. Stopped the bike and parked it where another would generally be. The place generally had zoomer littered about at random. This would be no exception as Millie was quick to return from her short drive.

"Someone will come by and pick it up at some other time, most likely, it's pretty much public transport."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 03:55 PM
Powerful

N/A

"Sweet. Might have a bit of a time getting out of here, but if we're being chased then I don't think we'll exactly need it." Stone held the door open for her and then lowered it behind them as they descended into the resistance's sanctum, such as it was.

"I'll just let you do the talking, then? I don't exactly know much about what's going on in this world besides the Heartless."

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 04:11 PM
Sage

N/A

"Right." Millie sighed as she slowly descended the stairs. It actually looked just as run down on the inside as it did on the outside. Just very lived in as well. "Hey, is Torn here?" She called out. Best to announce their presence.

"Who wants to know?" A somewhat gruff voice responded. It was a voice she recognized.

"Interferences. Do you know what those are? We're looking for information." Her tail flicked a little.

"Interferences? Like Alex?" This surprised Millie. So there were connections. Who was Alex? She turned in the direction of the voice and was met with a skinny man, holding a knife up. He had a tattooed face. Torn.

He didn't make any approach.

Millie sighed. "Okay, we are not enemies in the slightest, we want to help, and who the hell is Alex?"

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 04:15 PM
Powerful

N/A

Even if he wasn't approaching he still had a weapon out, and Stone stayed slightly behind Millie in the shadow of the entryway as she watched him like a hawk. She doubted a simple knife would actually hurt her friend, but if he even tried he would have her to deal with as well. Of course, the optimal solution was to not get in any sort of fight and form a partnership, but she wasn't entirely sure how to do that beyond just diving straight in.

"We're here about the Dark Warrior Project, and we're willing to trade information if it puts you more at ease."

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 04:34 PM
Sage

N/A

"Right, right, the Heartless." He spun the knife and put it away. "I don't trust you. I can't just trust someone who walks in spouting that they have information, how about this, you prove I can trust you, then we'll talk?" He moved closer to the two girls. Looking them up and down, he was not placing his trust in them just yet. "Being an interference doesn't mean shit."

Millie looked back at Stone. A small sigh. "I knew this was coming. What do you want us to do, Torn? Climb to the top of a tower, steal the Baron's flag? Or take something to someone fo-"

"Better idea, head to the Water Slums. We've got word of a shipment of Eco coming through the area, intercept it, bring it back here."

"Oh." That was much more complicated than what she was saying.

"What, a couple of Interferences can't handle something like this?"

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 05:30 PM
Powerful

N/A

"Just how big is this thing supposed to be? Super strength or not, anything bigger than a crate or two is going to pose a challenge." Millie might have thought this was a challenge to overcome, but from Stone's position it was a fairly simple theft. Just the sort of thing she did for a living. Of course, if they expected her to slip a shipping container under her coat, that would be a bigger issue.

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 05:48 PM
Sage

N/A

"It shouldn't be too hard, if you've the skin for it." Torn said with a grin. "It's simple, we've got a few people set up on its route, they'll take care of what you can't carry."

"Right. Shipment of eco. Several containers full of it from what I'm guessing." Millie thought, her tail flicking back and forth.

"Say, do all you Interferences have something weird about you? Alexander had those short ears before they experimented on them. You've got that tail..."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 06:16 PM
Powerful

N/A

Stone just smirked and twitched a little, her large husky tail popping out behind her with an audible 'floof' as she did so.

"The way I see it, you're the weird one. You have a folder on the details of this job?" Stone was in her element now as a professional thief, and it showed as she started stepping up and taking charge of the operation. "Location, guards, you know the deal I'm sure."

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 06:27 PM
Sage

N/A

"The most my contact in the Guard could give me is what I just told you. We aren't fancy enough to keep our Intel in a folder so if the KG come in and raid they can find out exactly what we know about them." Torn backed up a step and placed his hands on the table in the center of the room. "You'll know KG when you see it. All their stuff is red, armor, zoomer, crates. Unless it's yellow of course. Yellow is the elite, at the most you'll run into red and a few of the Heartless... Of course, the alarm is going to go off once you start the attack, so the entire city will be on your ass if you're spotted."

Torn chuckled. "From what I've seen from Alex, this should be perfectly manageable for you two." He dug into his pocket and pulled out a box. "A communicator, keep in touch during the mission."

He threw the device and Millie caught it. "Well...?" She looked at Stone.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 06:32 PM
Powerful

N/A

"Well, I always relish a challenge... Let's get going, then. C'mon." Stone gestured at Millie as she turned and walked back up the stairs to the entrance to the little hideout, which thankfully didn't have a squadron of soldiers on the other side when she shoved it open.

"Yeah, I thought we were dealing with professionals on this. Seriously, I would never voluntarily take a major job like this without already having it scoped from every angle and intel as close to the minute as I could get it. He probably just expects us to go for a smash-and-grab like a pair of drunken high schoolers." She scowled and glanced at the box in Millie's hands, hoping he had at least gotten that part right.

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 06:47 PM
Sage

N/A

"Sorry, in the game, Torn wasn't able to provide us much information either, like he didn't tell about a tank that chased Jak throughout the ammo depo destruction mission." Millie sighed. "But they used that tank to their advantage. Anyway, don't use any special abilities, we don't want people outside of Torn figuring out that we are Interferences."

She grabbed her gun from a pocket and slung it across her back.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 06:51 PM
Powerful

N/A

"You do get that I don't have a whole lot going for me outside of supernatural abilities, right? Look, how about this. He expects us to go in guns blazing, but that's just going to put the city on high alert with our posters up everywhere. So let's do this smart instead. If we can sneak in and sneak out with no one the wiser, we get him his shit and we can pump him for information without pissing off the royal guard before we have to." Stone followed her up, leaving her guns where they were for the time being.

"Besides, even if this goes sideways we can always dangle him by his ankles off a building until he talks. We're trying to save his world here, I'm fine with being the bad guy in his eyes."

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 07:02 PM
Sage

N/A

"If we have to fight Jak and Whoever this Alex person is..." Millie trailed off. She walked over to a zoomer. "Alright, we're gonna use stealth, we get the eco, get out." She grabbed a zoomer. "It's faster than walking and it's just to the Water Slums, it's also better to drive in the water slums due to how crowded the wooden walkways are."

Plus, they could easily get a vantsgr point on one of the buildings in that area with a zoomer and not have to use abilities to get up there.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 07:05 PM
Powerful

N/A

Stone nodded and swung onto the back of the hoverbike, trying to work out a plan in her head. Of course, that didn't exactly go anywhere. They were attacking a cargo of unknown dimensions with unknown guards and unknown surroundings to retrieve a payload of unknown size or inherent defenses. Yeah, this was gonna be a great job.

"I'm fine with using my powers if no one sees us doing it."

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.