photo the_inter.png

Welcome to the Interference: Multiverse, a video game crossover roleplayed inspired by The Interference fanfiction series by Newbiespud.

Quick Links
Updates

Last Updated: 11/6/2017

Last update for anyone who still visits the forum here. Most of us have moved to a new location. If you want to find us then we are located here: Scrap City

Join Chat Server

Add Reply
New Poll

» Packing up.
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Oct 4 2017, 05:21 PM
Sage

N/A

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 16

Today marks my final day on the Interference Multiverse forum and connected discord chat. These past 6-7 years have been a fun ride from reading the Interference series to finding the Legends board back when I was 12 to now.

I made a lot of friends through the role-play site and of course have crafted stories I couldn't have crafted on my own through this medium. It's a bitter sweet moment to leave this place after having defended it for so long and not wanting to close it down. I still don't want it to close down any time soon but I fear with the growing inactivity on both the chat and on this place... It's inevitable.

So I'm packing my bags to head for another corner of the Internet where the moon hangs in the sky for new stories to be crafted.

Thank you for the experiences of going from newish writer to some how becoming an admin of this place and... See you later.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Sakuya Izayoi (The Perfect and Elegant Maid of the Scarlet Mansion.)
Exsila (Heartless of Alexis Sentinal, and controls a few Heartless.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.