photo the_inter.png

Welcome to the Interference: Multiverse, a video game crossover roleplayed inspired by The Interference fanfiction series by Newbiespud.

Quick Links
Updates

Last Updated: 11/6/2017

Last update for anyone who still visits the forum here. Most of us have moved to a new location. If you want to find us then we are located here: Scrap City

Join Chat Server
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» Gunslinger's Issues.
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Feb 5 2015, 09:33 PM
Experienced

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 60

Althea woke up. "Where the actual fuck am I?" She said confused. She felt for her gun and found that it was still there. She then readied her gun. "Anyone around?" She yelled. "Hello? If you don't show yourself, I'll shoot you." She said. There seemed to be blue crystals all around her. She sighed. "Guess there's no one around." She still had her gun ready in case of any surprise attackers.

--------------------
Althena Enyo Redheaded gun girl.
Elissa Mauna Sometimes even silence speaks.
Elizabeth Little vampire "child."
Mary Cowell Totally not a wizard, I swear.
Nathaniel King The idiot: Somehow, it's more of a challenge than a title.
Noel Valentine Oh, look. It's a squirrel.
Stephany Sazwaki The positive healer.
Xalie A heartless, or something.
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: Feb 16 2015, 05:47 PM
Veteran

N/A

Member No.: 70

George has been trying to get his bearings in Radiant Garden for a little bit, but he managed to at least be able to keep track of where is where, and account for that when he was walking towards the shop to get some materials for what he was working on. That would be, of course, actually trying to alter his Buster into something a bit more combat-worthy. After all, he was gonna probably be facing a lot more then just shadows, and even those caused him a lot of fear. Still...As lost as he felt here, he didn't think he would meet someone who seemed even more lost, but...Well, there she was.

"Uh..Who're you talking to, hon?"

George said, blinking lightly. He did keep his shield at his side, with the intent to toss it up in front in the event this chick got a little trigger-happy. Which he figured was the case.

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

George Beaumont - The Lecherous, Clever Gearhead
Ryoto Cuyler - The Gentle, Adoring Keyblade Holder
Gloria Harpe - The Broken, Brave Blademaster
Edd Z. - The Psychic, Excitable Pilot
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Feb 17 2015, 11:13 AM
Sage

N/A

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 16

A girl crouched on the nearby crystal wall just out of sight, a small shadow on her shoulder, a cute little thing- in her eyes anyway. Fresh Hearts, she smiled... A little plan began to form in her normally instinct driven mind. Get these two to trust her, then try to take the Hearts, yes that would work.

She commanded her little Heartless to go down, along with a few other Shadows, smiling. Yes, this was going to be fun. She drew her bow, and had to make sure that she missed the Heartless if she fired.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Sakuya Izayoi (The Perfect and Elegant Maid of the Scarlet Mansion.)
Exsila (Heartless of Alexis Sentinal, and controls a few Heartless.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Feb 17 2015, 12:27 PM
Experienced

N/A

Althea pointed her gun right at the man's head. "Back off." Her voice was shaky with fear. She was terribly afraid of him. "Why did you bring me here?" The only thing she could think of was that he brought her here. Knowing nothing about this place, what else would she think? She wanted to shoot him, but what if she was wrong? What if this guy didn't bring her here? She didn't want to kill him. She didn't want to kill.

--------------------
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: Feb 17 2015, 02:14 PM
Veteran

N/A

George put his hands up, blinking a bit. Crap. Yeah, she was gonna be twitchy. He muttered a silent prayer to whatever deities card to listen that he remembered how to talk crazy person. The young man stepped back a moment.

"Okay, hold on there for a minute. First off, how about we put our weapons down? Second off, I didn't bring you here. It just kind of..happened. It happened to me too. I got whisked away to another world due to my TV screen deciding to fuck over space and time...What happened to you? And..don't worry, nobody here except maybe the heartless are really out to get you. They're shadow monsters that tend to lurk around and like wrecking people's faces..."

George was speaking calmly and kindly..He did think of himself as a people person, after all! He put his hands down, a little more relaxed as he gave her a smile.

"I promise, we'll all be alright, here, as long as we stay cool and don't do anything we regret."

A part of him did want to help her out. Even if he was barely fresh off the boat himself, as it were, but he knew enough from already hanging out in Mega Man to know how disorienting becoming an interference could be. And besides...She was kind of cute, and he was a sucker for that kind of thing.

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Feb 17 2015, 02:23 PM
Sage

N/A

"Pay attention you idiots!" The girl shouted from her raised position above them, the Heartless had after all started their advance on the two. Yes, make these two trust her enough. She held her bow steady and fired at a Heartless approaching the boy. It vanished just before the arrow hit, just as she planned.

" I can only destroy so many!" She shouted once again. If this worked she would have these two added to her growing army...

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Feb 17 2015, 03:07 PM
Experienced

N/A

Althea saw the heartless and was confused, but a good bullet or twenty-five would solve that problem. "What the hell? Heartless don't exist. They are a part of the Kingdom Hearts games, why are they here?" Althea readied her gun and unloaded on one heartless. Took a whole clip to kill the thing. She backed up a bit and reloaded then fired another clip into another Heartless. "Shit. This is getting me nowhere. I hope you have some trick up your sleeve over there, because unless I beat a heartless to death, I can't kill any."

--------------------
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: Feb 17 2015, 03:29 PM
Veteran

N/A

"Well, they do, and they're hungry. Here."

George looked over and tossed over his riot-shield like Sniper Shield, lifting his buster and opening fire on a shadow. It took 3 shots to kill it, a little stronger then a bullet for sure. The man was a little less afraid of them after a few encounters, but he cursed himself under his breath. After all, he'd been wanting a better weapon just for this reason! He got a little closer to Althea.

"I'll watch your back, you watch mine? And.."

He gave a wide grin and looked up at the girl with the bow. Well I'll be!

"Thanks, stranger. Keep overwatch on us, yeah? We're a little outgunned!"

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Feb 17 2015, 03:40 PM
Sage

N/A

She fired another shot at a Heartless it vanishing as well. Knowing that her two favorites will survive, she jumped down from her ledge and fired two arrows into one Heartless actually killing it on accident. Two more left. She took out her dagger and effectively made to cut one in two, it vanishing into thin air.

Such loyal Heartless, she made the last one jump at her. She spun and slammed it to the ground not killing it but it disappeared according to her plan. The ones that had actually died in that fight didn't matter anymore.

"There, should be safe now." She looked them, yes this was perfect, the boy already trusted her.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Feb 17 2015, 04:02 PM
Experienced

N/A

"Alright then, I don't trust either of you. I have no bullets. Come near me and I'll bash your head with my pistol, clear?" Althea stepped back away from the two. "If either of you know the way out of here, or where we are, I'd really like it if you told me." Althea didn't like the way the young man looked at her and the stranger. "For starters, I'm Althea. You two got names?"

--------------------
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: Feb 17 2015, 09:27 PM
Veteran

N/A

"George Beaumont, Pleased to meet you. You're in Hollow Bastion, and..uh, there's a way out, but getting home is going to be impossible. Believe me, for the first...month? I tried. But...hell, why would you want to? Let me just.."

The blond teen walked over and grabbed his discarded shield. Apparently she didn't want to use it. Sadface. A small robot beeped, following him...The robot looks up at her. George squinted at the robot, tapping his foot.

"Donut, get back here. Let the woman be. Also, get me my helmet, we might have to encounter more heartless..."

He let his Buster recharge off the sunlight as he looked over at the stranger. A bit of curiousity..After all, why'd she come in and save them? Who was she?

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Feb 17 2015, 09:50 PM
Sage

N/A

The Heartless girl thought for a second, name... name... Ah! "My name is Exsila." She said as she put her bow onto her back and her dagger into a sheath on her leg. She had her hood up as usual, and that blocked people from seeing her eyes. Maybe be a good idea to pull down said hood. "Returning home... I can't remember much about home... I know I had a brother... I think..."

Stop trying to remember idiot! It'll only get painful! She held her head and hunched over slightly. "Ugh... Ow... Why did I try to remember...?" She asked the open air. Then she saw that the boy was looking at her and she straightened up and began to walk away...

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Feb 18 2015, 03:33 PM
Experienced

N/A

"So then, Exsila and Blondie. Alright." Althea put her gun back in place and looked at George. "You know the way out, Blondie? For some reason, I don't trust the girl." It wasn't that she didn't trust Exsila, she was just jealous of the fact that she killed the heartless so effectively. She looked at Exsila with a burning jealousy in her eyes until it hit her. "Wait. You are telling me that I'm in Hollow Bastion? How? And why? And how?" Althea stopped and looked at the ground. "I said how twice didn't I? I think I did." She looked back up. "More importantly, do you have any food by chance?"

--------------------
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: Feb 18 2015, 04:44 PM
Veteran

N/A

George tapped his chin lightly, thinking over it for a moment. It was kind of complicated to say. Still, he knew she was probably wanting some answers, so it was best to ask at least. He rummaged through Donut's headspace, taking out an E-tank looking soda can. Monsteropolis loved making merchandise based on Rock, the city's hero. He tossed it for her to catch.

"No food, only got some drinks. Hopefully it'll tide you over till we get to somewhere. And...I don't know. I've talked to some other people, and it just kind of...happens. We don't know why or how, but, we end up here or in other worlds. I was in Mega Man's world, Monsteropolis, until I fled here from the Heartless a while back. Oh, and.."

The young man turned towards Exsila. He flashed that winning, cherubic smile of his. If there's one thing he knew how to do, it was at least act friendly.

"Good hunting there, Exsila. I think I already gave my name. I don't think I've seen you around before..You been here long? I haven't been here for a while, so that's why I'm asking."

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Feb 18 2015, 05:03 PM
Sage

N/A

Exsila tried to remember how long she had been here... That question reminded her of the several worlds she had been on. "I've traveled around." She pulled back her hood and looked at the girl. "Oh, do I sense a bit of jealousy in your words?"

She laughed, and pulled back her hood. "Doesn't matter if you don't trust me, I just wanted to help out."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Feb 18 2015, 05:20 PM
Experienced

N/A

"Thanks Blondie." She drank the drink and gave Exsila the 'look of death.' "We should probably start to go somewhere about now." Althea walked around. "I need ammo... I doubt anyone has .375 magnum shells here huh... Does anyone have .357 magnum shells? Either that or I learn the way of another weapon. Yeah, not gonna happen." She grabbed the necklace she wore and started sliding the jewel around on the small golden chain. "Somehow, this is fun."

--------------------
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: Feb 18 2015, 09:01 PM
Veteran

N/A

"I'd imagine. If anything, I can try and get something set up...but, it'll take me a bit. I do have an experimental weapon if you're willing to smack things upside the face. Let me watch your back. I bet it'd be a nice view.."

The boy gave a little smirk and wink, his shield at his side. God damn it, George. Still, he looked over at Exsila, he noticed the tension.

"Now now, Everybody here's friends. At least, I'd hope so. If anything, we can head towards the shop I was going to and we can get our friend here some gear and a place to sleep!"

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Feb 18 2015, 09:50 PM
Sage

N/A

She laughed quietly. "Yes, we're friends, or at least allies." She said. "I don't go into town often, I don't really like it much." This was true, after all the Defense Claymore system did not find her 'friendly'. So saying that she didn't like it was an understatement.

"I can take you to the town limits, if you want. I don't know the layout of the area inside Town very well."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Feb 19 2015, 03:58 PM
Experienced

N/A

"I don't need gear." She said. "Just some food and somewhere to rest." She continued playing with the jewel on her necklace. "So, please. Lead us to the town limits." Althea stopped playing with the jewel and proceeded to pull out her Colt Python and look at it and inspect it's features. She rubbed it on her shirt and holstered it again.

--------------------
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: Feb 22 2015, 04:49 PM
Veteran

N/A

"Town...Limits?"

George squinted a little bit, He wasn't sure how alright he was with this. There was being friendly, yeah, then there was following people outside the town, especially people he just met. A little smile but...He still asked the question.
"Any particular reason for that, little lady?"

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.