photo the_inter.png

Welcome to the Interference: Multiverse, a video game crossover roleplayed inspired by The Interference fanfiction series by Newbiespud.

Quick Links
Updates

Last Updated: 9/8/2016

We've got a shiny new... uh, Newcomer's Guide. If you're new, then go check it out! If you're not new, then check it out anyway, and give some feedback! In particular, we need some frequently asked questions to answer.

September's activity check is live!

The Story So Far...
Traverse Town is under attack! A powerful entity by the name of 0m3ga has descended upon the world, seeking to scatter and destroy the Interferences that call it their home. Click here to join the fight!

The Resistors have amassed a large fleet of spaceships in the Ocean Between. These ships are targeting and destroying Heartless and Nobody ships, and will attempt to detain and question any other ships travelling between worlds. Those wishing to respond to this situation can do so here.

Join Chat Server
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» A Door Left Open
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Oct 19 2016, 09:34 PM
Sage

N/A

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 16

Millie was walking through the streets of Radiant Garden. It was crowded. But, she liked it here, mostly because she hadn't been here in a long time. Well, she had been here for about... Five hours now. So she had been around Yugi and Brent, but left to do her own thing at some point. Millie's ears twitched a little as she made her way through the crowd that was so thick in the market place.

Someone would tug on her tail, to which she would growl and give an intimidating stare to make them back off. Millie would continue walking before stopping in front of a potion shop. It was small and it had what she needed.

So Millie bought a few things from there and turned around to see what else was available.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Sakuya Izayoi (The Perfect and Elegant Maid of the Scarlet Mansion.)
Exsila (Heartless of Alexis Sentinal, and controls a few Heartless.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Oct 19 2016, 09:42 PM
Experienced

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 60

Stephany was on her way to the bar she was currently a waitress at when she saw a girl with strange features. Those features just so happened to be cat ears and tail. ... Cute... Stephany swiftly walked over to the girl and grabbed her hand.

"Say, would you mind please coming with me? I have something that would suit you quite nicely." She looked at the stranger with a determined look. She did not want to take no as an answer. Now then... from the looks of her, my outfit would fit... Good. I don't have to find a different size. What about the tail...? I'll figure it out. A smile rose from Stephany, she had it all figured out.

"It would be a perfect fit, I just know it!"

--------------------
Althena Enyo Redheaded gun girl.
Elissa Mauna Sometimes even silence speaks.
Elizabeth Little vampire "child."
Mary Cowell Totally not a wizard, I swear.
Nathaniel King The idiot: Somehow, it's more of a challenge than a title.
Noel Valentine Oh, look. It's a squirrel.
Stephany Sazwaki The positive healer.
Xalie A heartless, or something.
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Oct 19 2016, 09:47 PM
Sage

N/A

Millie stepped back, a puzzled look on her face as a girl walked over and grabbed her hand. And continued to be confused as she was asked to come with her. But the kindness that seemed to exude from the... Younger? Girl was too much to make her say no. And the look of determination.

"Uh... Excuse me but..." Millie paused. "Perfect fit? Where do you want to take me?" Her mind raced with confused possibilities.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Kantia Rose (Quiet shy girl, that can forge weapons out of the hearts of her allies.)
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Oct 19 2016, 09:55 PM
Experienced

N/A

"Don't sweat the small stuff, C'mon! It'll be great I promise!" Stephany could hardly resist dragging the girl away somewhere and forcing her to wear the maid uniform she had to wear as a waitress.

Let's go, let's go, let's go!

Stephany was nearly bouncing around in excitement. She just couldn't wait any longer. Steph ran off, not letting go of the girl's hand, heading towards the bar. "You won't have to worry about a thing. All the regulars are really nice people." If it was possible for someone to glow with excitement, she would be brighter then the sun.

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Oct 19 2016, 10:09 PM
Sage

N/A

Millie was for the most part allowing herself to be dragged along in her confusion... She feared hurting the people that were weaker than her. So, she allowed herself to be dragged.

"Regulars?" Millie inquired, still tying to figure out what exactly would make this girl so excited. And why dd it have to be her? She's already seen several girls around her height and build... She put as little strength as she could for a moment and tugged backwards. She wasn't going a step further if she could help it. Her feet were planted on the ground.

"Can you tell me what you want to do before you make me do it?"

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Oct 20 2016, 03:39 PM
Experienced

N/A

Stephany felt the tug and it seemed to pull her back to reality. "Oh, I'm sorry. I haven't even introduced myself yet. I was just... so excited. Anyway, my name is Stephany. Anyway, I just want you to try on this incredibly cute dress. It would look great on you, trust me."

Those ears are just the best... It's a great thing I noticed her! Now, hopefully she'll agree to wear it... No, she has to. It is the fate of the world itself! ...Maybe not.

Stephany stood there patiently, trying hard to contain herself. Yet again, she was practically bouncing on the balls of her feet. "So, will you try it on?"

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Oct 20 2016, 04:00 PM
Sage

N/A

Millie stared at her. Why did this girl lo- Stephany. Stephany, THAT'S A THING SHE FORGOT ABOUT! Millie's face turned a small bit red as she remembered the fact that she didn't exactly remember this girl, but now those memories came back. It was a very short time that they had adventured together, the main goal was to get to this very world after all.

"Uhm... I'm Millie..." The cat girl was debating in her head to reveal who she was at the moment. "And... A... A dress?" She blinked. It was not one of the things she would wear normally. Her eyes went down to her current clothes. A black t-shirt with a few holes in it from combat and her jeans in a similar state.

She looked over the girl with her eyes... And the excitement was making it hard for her to turn it down... "Uhm..."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Oct 20 2016, 04:31 PM
Experienced

N/A

"Yes. I think I have it with me, actually." Stephany pulled the dress out of a quite large bag she had.

user posted image

"I'm not really sure why a bar has these, but why question it? It's cute, after all. And if you want, you could work there for the day and earn yourself some money, though I understand if you don't want to go that far. It's harder to be a waitress then one would think."

This is gonna be great!

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Oct 20 2016, 04:40 PM
Sage

N/A

Millie blinked as Stephany pulled out the dress. She had it on her? Why? Well that didn't matter much...

"Oh, I don't really... Need a job... I've got a lot saved up..." Way more than most would expect. Millie was probably one of the richest of the Interferences. Still, it was a cute dress but... Agh, she really didn't want to put it on. "I'm sorry, I don't really... Want to wear a dress..." She looked away a little bit.

This was incredibly awkward for her. Millie still didn't know if she should tell the girl who she was. It had been so long since they had last seen each other and the changes that had happened since then were... Big.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Oct 20 2016, 04:47 PM
Experienced

N/A

Stephany was disappointed real quick. "Oh... well... You can at least get a meal. We serve some really good food."

There were incredible levels of disappointment all over Stephany's face. She understood it was a tad unreasonable to ask someone at random if they would wear a dress, and that the chances of them accepting were also pretty low, but she just couldn't help but get excited about it.

She sighed. Well... I guess I'll just have to deal with it. I couldn't force her to wear it anyway. "So, how about a nice meal instead?"

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Oct 20 2016, 05:11 PM
Sage

N/A

Millie looked at the disappointed appearance of Stephany's face. God damn it. She took a deep breath and thought for a moment.

"I... I-I'll put on the dress..." Her ears flattened against her head a little as she stuttered out the sentence. It wasn't really a bad dress all in all. It just wasn't exactly her style.

"And... I can pay for a meal... if you want..."

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Oct 20 2016, 05:28 PM
Experienced

N/A

Stephany was back to 100 in excitement. "Yay! It'll be great! Just come with me, I know the way." The girl was almost running to the bar she worked at. Yes! This is great!

She burst into the bar. "You're late! But I'll let you go this time..." The one who greeted her was Melissa, the chef and owner of the bar. She was a middle aged woman who had grown quite large in her years. Saying anything about it was a death sentence though. She wore a a plain outfit and an apron.

"Nevermind that, we need a dress stat, about a couple inches longer than mine. You have one in stock don't you?" Melissa was taken a bit by surprise at Stephany's enthusiasm. "Well, I suppose I do. I'll always welcome now workers." Stephany started off to the changing room. "I'll go get changed myself. She should be here any second now, we weren't very far away. Please help her get changed once she get's here. Oh, this'll be great!"

Stephany emerged from the changing room in the dress. I can't wait to see how she looks...

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Oct 20 2016, 05:42 PM
Sage

N/A

Millie would step in a few moments later behind Stephany, giving an awkward hello to Melissa... Who didn't exactly look healthy by most Interference standards, or really human standards. She tried not to concentrate on that as she slowly walked in, her ears twitching a little.

When she was inside, Millie mostly just awkwardly stand around before Stephany exited the changing room.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Oct 20 2016, 06:01 PM
Experienced

N/A

"I'll guess your the girl lil' Steph was talking about. Alright, come with me. I'll take your measurements and give you a dress. From the looks of it, Steph was right, I just need the one with a bit more length to it then hers and it'll be fine." Melissa walked back into a room and waited for Millie there.

Meanwhile, Stephany was off taking orders and cooking food. It's not like everything could just stop if Melissa left the counter. Rushing around like that is something Stephany wasn't used to, but it shouldn't be like that for too long.

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Oct 20 2016, 06:09 PM
Sage

N/A

Millie stopped short of entering the changing room. While she had agreed with Stephany to put on the dress... But, she didn't trust this other person. "Uhm, excuse me but... I'm not looking for a job... I'm just uh, here because she wants me to be here..."

Her gaze went around the bar a small bit as she said this, looking for the girl in question. Her face burned red with embarrassment as she said this. She really didn't know what to do at the moment. Millie's ears twitched again as she looked at the hoodie she wore, the limited protection it granted and the fact that it was imbued with Dust. Millie couldn't just take it off.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Oct 20 2016, 06:32 PM
Experienced

N/A

"Oh. And here I thought we had a new worker. Welp, I guess I'll get you a dress anyway. Never seen Steph so hyped up about something before. You don't have to worry about your other clothes, they'll be safe here. Anyone wanting to take them would have to go through me first." Melissa flexed her right arm and winked.

Melissa gave Millie a slight push. "C'mon. In with ya. Unless you would like to be undressed where you can be seen." She chuckled and grabbed a dress that would fit and handed it to Millie. "I trust you can get this on without my help? If you have a hard time getting it on just holler and I'll be over."

Melissa returned to her position as cook. "Now then, back to business."

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Oct 20 2016, 06:53 PM
Sage

N/A

Millie didn't really move much while she was being nudged. It was after that she stepped into the changing room. Where she would remove her clothing and put on the dress.

It didn't take long, it was just, she actually couldn't reach the zipper on the back, which was... Kinda embarrassing in its own right. Still she called for Melissa, whom she did not know the name of, so he poked her head out and had to get Stephany's attention instead. Which was probably a better idea than calling Melissa over to help.

So she ducked her head back in with a bright red face.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Oct 20 2016, 07:03 PM
Experienced

N/A

Stephany rushed in when she was called. "I knew it would look great! You have to serve some tables with this on, you'll be the star of the show! Oh, but you need help with that zipper, don't you. Don't worry, I'll get it." She proceeded to zip up the dress.

"Now then, c'mon! We gotta show this off to everyone." Stephany grabbed Millie's hand and proceeded to try and drag her out to the dining hall. "Also, if you would, I would like to get a picture of you in this. You don't have to worry, I won't show it to anyone."

In the time she had been in Radiant Garden, Stephany had totally forgotten about all the bullshit that comes flying at you when you're an interference, mostly because it wasn't happening to her while she was there.

"I knew I made the right choice."

--------------------
PM
^
Millie Sentinal
 Posted: Oct 20 2016, 07:08 PM
Sage

N/A

Millie's face burned redder as she kept her feet planted in the changing room. "N-no, I'm not going out there." It wasn't that she didn't want to go out there, it was more that she was embarrassed beyond her understanding. She couldn't reveal herself as 'William' now. It would just increase the amount of embarrassment for her.

"I-I don't w-want to be seen in this." She tugged the dress a bit, attempting to cover more of her legs. The little breeze wasn't very comfortable either.

--------------------
Millie Sentinal ()
Jacob Signar
Xia
PM
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Oct 20 2016, 07:26 PM
Experienced

N/A

"Aww... Well, I suppose I can understand your embarrassment. I have to at least get a picture of you in this or getting you in the dress will be all for nothing. Please, you have to let me get a picture of this!"

Stephany was not about to back down easily on this picture. It was the only thing she would have to remember Millie wearing the cute dress in. She was determined to keep this memory with her forever. She proceeded to bust out the camera from her bag.

"Do me a favor, tilt your head to slightly to the right and smile for me... Say cheese!"

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.