photo the_inter.png

Welcome to the Interference: Multiverse, a video game crossover roleplayed inspired by The Interference fanfiction series by Newbiespud.

Quick Links
Updates

Last Updated: 11/6/2017

Last update for anyone who still visits the forum here. Most of us have moved to a new location. If you want to find us then we are located here: Scrap City

Join Chat Server
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» Enter: The Idiot!, Terms and Conditions Apply.
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Oct 30 2016, 06:27 PM
Experienced

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 60

Nathaniel had been dropped off at Radiant Garden. Of course, he had no idea where anything was or what there was to get, but at least it seemed peaceful.

This is quite the nice place. Pretty busy, but I don't really mind all that much, it seems. With no clear direction to go, Nathaniel sat down on the ground and looked at the sky, pondering all the possibilities this strange situation could bring.

I wonder if I could get shape shifting magic from somewhere? Or maybe a cool fist weapon... Maybe I could grab something from one of the souls games... Maybe even Bloodborne. No, not Bloodborne. I don't want to go insane just yet. Going to Skyrim might be fu- too cold, nope. To hell with that. Also, way too many things that could slaughter my entire existence. Then again, the same goes for all those things.

It was a pleasant conversation he was having inside his head. Thinking about the possible places he could end up was quite fun. He rather enjoyed the times when he could just think about things like outlandish possibilities and impossible outcomes. The only difference was, those once considered outlandish and impossible were now much less outlandish and a lot more possible.

--------------------
Althena Enyo Redheaded gun girl.
Elissa Mauna Sometimes even silence speaks.
Elizabeth Little vampire "child."
Mary Cowell Totally not a wizard, I swear.
Nathaniel King The idiot: Somehow, it's more of a challenge than a title.
Noel Valentine Oh, look. It's a squirrel.
Stephany Sazwaki The positive healer.
Xalie A heartless, or something.
PM
^
Chanlye Alexina
 Posted: Dec 4 2016, 01:49 PM
Explorer

N/A

Member No.: 94

"That trip took a long time!" The girl stretched her arms, letting the journal that was supported by a handle on her shoulder fall, making her swing her arms desperately to grab it before it reached the floor. Unfortunately for her frustration this only made her throw the book even more farther, making her frown "I really need to work on my motor coordination" She rolled her eyes and walked toward the poor journal.

She crouched and grabbed the book, beating the dirty of the cover and starting to stand up. "Honestly, what I just did now was completely- Oh" Kyanna couldn't finish the sentence after she saw the majestic castle surrounded by the colossal wall with a wondrous pink sky on the background. "So... That's the Radiant Garden!" The girl let out a happy sigh "It's as beautiful as it's name!" She locked her journal on the handle and holded her staff tightly and walked toward the gates, going through the whole path until she got in the walls.

"It's so pretty! Everything here is beautiful!" She thought Traverse Town was interesting, but Radiant Garden was just much more beautiful than anything she ever saw on her life. She pulled a pen and opened the book, starting to draw the buildings and the gardens that were around the town. "This will sure be a wonderful experience for the start of my journey." Kyanna kept drawing everything, even some townsfolk, including a boy that was slightly older than her that was looking very thoughtful.

--------------------
Kyanna Wynne - Mushroom Cleric! Or at least she thinks so.
PM Email
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Dec 4 2016, 02:57 PM
Experienced

N/A

Nathaniel noticed the girl, seemingly in awe of the place. I'm an idiot for this... Hopefully it goes well. By well, not end with me getting smacked so hard my teeth protest and riot, holding tiny tooth signs saying things like we will not take such disrespect. Nathaniel smirked and walked towards the girl.

He put his forearm on her shoulder and smiled. "So, you come here often?" This was something to go on the "bad decisions" list, but he couldn't resist making the joke. Under normal circumstances, there's no way he would feel confident enough to even approach the girl, let alone make this kind of joke. But these were no normal circumstances... Unless you count being thrown into the multiverse of gaming an average Sunday evening.

--------------------
PM
^
Chanlye Alexina
 Posted: Dec 4 2016, 03:38 PM
Explorer

N/A

Kyanna was drawing looking to somewhere else when the boy suddenly decided to come to her, feeling something touching her shoulder she immediately turned her head toward the person that was supporting himself on her doing a classical phrase that was extremely cheeky. But for the luck of this person, the girl didn't have problems with this kind of stuff, peharps she didn't even know what that actually meant to be, thus taking the question seriously.

"Oh, hello!" She smiled. "No, I don't. It's actually my first time here!". What a friendly town! She thought I just came here and there's already someone greeting me, no wonder it have radiant on it's name. Kyanna closed her journal and locked it on the handle, ceasing the drawing to give attention to the stranger.

--------------------
PM Email
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Dec 4 2016, 03:52 PM
Experienced

N/A

Nathaniel let his arm drop from the girl's shoulder and laughed a bit. "I'm not sure what I was expecting. All I know is that reaction was certainly not it. Ah, better then getting slapped so hard my ancestors yell at me for waking them. If you don't know what that was, it was a cheesy pick-up line I said as a joke." It's not often that you come across someone as oblivious as this one seems to be. I'm gonna end up cracking so many jokes that fly right over her head. Fun...

Nathaniel stretched. "I don't even come here often, I've never been here before. Oh, my name's Nathaniel by the way. Might I ask for your name?"

--------------------
PM
^
Chanlye Alexina
 Posted: Dec 4 2016, 04:08 PM
Explorer

N/A

That didn't sound like a pick-up line at all She thought. "Huh? Why would I slap you? That's extremely rude!" Kyanna was confused, why would you slap someone like that? "And my name is Kyanna, Kyanna Wynne. Pleased to meet you, Nathaniel!" She bowed a little, adjusting her hat that was trying to fall as she bowed.

"You have never been here too? Where did you came from?" She asked out of curiosity, maybe he even came from Twillight Town like herself or if he came from somewhere else she could ask about the place he came from, being a possible next trip for her jorney.

--------------------
PM Email
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Dec 4 2016, 04:23 PM
Experienced

N/A

I how I hope you get some of my jokes, little one... Or this'll be a very disappointing thing for me. Ah, I'll find something fun. It's not as if I'll dislike the company.

"I came from Earth. I have no idea if you know what I'm talking about or not either. My first experience in this place-" He made a motion gesturing to the skies above and the place around him. "-Was Wonderland, and sadly, I'm not Alice. So I left to see what else I could throw my idiotic self into."

I can see nothing but jokes and teasing this creature in the near future. Maybe a few serious talks too. No reason not to trust her, even if I am way too trusting for my own survival. Meh, nothing wrong with being way too open about your problems. Unless you count all of the things wrong with that.

--------------------
PM
^
Chanlye Alexina
 Posted: Dec 4 2016, 05:08 PM
Explorer

N/A

Kyanna smiled, if he came from Earth this meant he was an "external". External and interference, something that she was too, something that she would need to get used to. She didn't stop to think too much about what it is, so this term was still kind of weird to be used to categorize the people she knew. She looked at the skies, following the boy's hand motions.

"Wonderland, I've read that book before. So there's a world about Wonderland here, that's very interesting!" She stopped looking at the skies and turned her purple and bright eyes, looking directly to the boy. "What you are doing here, by the way?" He probably came to Radiant Garden for a reason, or maybe he didn't have an specific reason.

This town was the kind of place that you would go just there just for the sake of staying there, it was a place that she barely knew, but already loved it.

--------------------
PM Email
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Dec 4 2016, 08:15 PM
Experienced

N/A

"From my understanding, there's a whole lot of worlds here. More then my fingers 'n' toes, at least." Nathaniel smiled.

"What am I doing here? Good question. I'm not one to know what I'm doing on any given day, I'll tell you that, and now that I'm free from the obligation of school, I am left with not a damn thing to do but wander and prey I don't stumble upon something hungry or angry. I'm pretty sure I'm not too mucha' threat to anyone. Unless you count running away really fast and tearing a muscle for doing so."

Nathaniel placed his hands at his sides and leaned back in an attempt to stretch his lower back. "But, finding something to do is always on my list of things to do. I'll join you for whatever you're doing, if you wouldn't mind."

--------------------
PM
^
Chanlye Alexina
 Posted: Dec 5 2016, 09:18 AM
Explorer

N/A

Kyanna stood on the tip of her feet following the boy's stretch, trying to not lose visual contact. "I wouldn't say running away is exactly a threat." She recovered her normal stance, giving up to keep the visual contact and made a thoughtful expression. I think he's kind of lost, like I was when I got on Traverse Town. I think he didn't have someone to guide him like I did... She thought Also, the way he said he would follow me for whatever I'm doing.

The girl suddenly laughed and placed the staff on floor, supporting her arms on it. "You sound like a random character joining a party on a JRPG or something!" She said loudly, and coughed a little making a sudden serious expression and mimicking a deep voice that was still kind of high-pitched. "Yes, brave warrior. We will accept your support in our journey against the endless wicked of the world".

--------------------
PM Email
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Dec 5 2016, 11:41 AM
Experienced

N/A

A grin crept along Nathaniel'a face. Going into character, huh? Not the one willing to do that... Nathaniel bowed. "Then I shall swear my loyalty to M'lady, for I shall let no harm befall her on the journey." Nathaniel looked up and laughed.

Now here's hoping that doesn't somehow backfire on me, even though I was just playing around...

"So, what exactly are you out to get, anyway? I think I've said it already, but just in case you forgot, I haven't the slightest clue as to what I'm doing here, really. Never a plan, just an action."

--------------------
PM
^
Chanlye Alexina
 Posted: Dec 5 2016, 12:10 PM
Explorer

N/A

Kyanna giggled at the 'knightish' roleplay of the boy "Well, to someone that isn't a threat you sure have courage to say something like that, huh?" She smiles lifting her eyebrow. "In any case, I'm here to get a permanent ship with someone. A friend of mine said it would be important for my goals to have one."

He really doesn't seem dangerous and having someone to be a company wouldn't be a bad idea, but Kantara said when we first met that I can bring attention of the wrong kind of people. But what exactly would be the wrong kind of people, I never stopped to think about that... Maybe someone weird? She stop and evaluate Nathaniel for some seconds. Well, he is weird. But I wouldn't say it's a wrong kind of weird... Just in case I won't comment about my goddess to him right now.

"I think you should plan your steps before walking, If you walk chaotically you will end up falling in a hole or something. But for now you can follow me!"

--------------------
PM Email
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Dec 5 2016, 12:47 PM
Experienced

N/A

"Well, it would be more appropriate to say I rarely plan things. At the moment, I have no single direction, so I'll wonder around aimlessly. Once I have a reason to do something, on the other hand, I'll work towards it. I wouldn't call my actions chaotic either... Maybe I'm a bit stupid at times, but I'm not here to commit random acts of terrible violence."

"Random acts of reckless stupidity and foolish bravery are both on the list of my possible actions though. Hopefully I won't encounter a situation where I throw myself into danger too soon... Dying is effectivly off the list of things I want to do on a Sunday morning. Not a Monday either. In fact, I don't think there's a single day of the week that it's fun to die. Dying sucks. Take it from someone that hasn't died before, It's probably not fun." Nathaniel got quiet and appeared as if in thought for a moment.

"Sorry if I've been rambling on too much. I have a bad tendency to talk and talk for a very long time. That and do inexplicably stupid actions that are not constructive and relatively pointless other then sadisfying my own stupid curiosity. Even if I already know the outcome." Nathaniel spun around on his toes for no appearance reason.

--------------------
PM
^
Chanlye Alexina
 Posted: Dec 5 2016, 06:46 PM
Explorer

N/A

The girl stared at the boy blankly, hearing him talking his point until he said something she didn't like at all. She made a mad expression and said with an angry, but slightly sad tone "Don't talk about death on such frivolous way!" She bopped her staff on Nathaniel's head softly not on the purpose to hurt, but on the purpose of giving a scold.

She sighed a little and looked away for a while. "Sorry, I shouldn't have hit you" She turned her head to him again. "And I don't mind hearing someone rambling, because I like to talk myself."

--------------------
PM Email
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Dec 5 2016, 09:00 PM
Experienced

N/A

Nathaniel sighed. On second thought, this might become annoying or some other such thing. Gah, brain. When I wan't to think to myself and use words in a descriptive way, you're the asshole I rely on to provide them, but no no no! Impossible to have some clarity in your own thoughts. She doesn't like me talking about death in such a way, noted. I'm gonna forget that faster then anything, that's for sure.

"Oi. If you're gonna take such care to hit me on the head softly while chastising me about talking about death in what you see as a frivolous manor, don't apologize for doing so. It makes you seem weak. Also, do tell me you weren't trying to hit me hard. You should be able to give out a harder hit then that. C'mon now. All this and I stand firmly on my place to make jokes about death. It's terrible when it happens, sure. I'm also not cracking a joke on, let's say, the death of someone's grandfather. It's not a cruel joke about someone else, nor is it truly hurtful to most people. I don't think it is, anyway." Nathaniel smiled.

I do hope she doesn't think I'm angry, I'm not. I'm just making a point.

--------------------
PM
^
Chanlye Alexina
 Posted: Dec 6 2016, 02:19 PM
Explorer

N/A

She looked at him for a while. "So you want me to hit your head harder?" She started to swing the staff like it was a baseball bat and stopped sighing. "I just don't want you to talk something like that about yourself, I know very well that dying 'sucks'." Kyanna said and looked at her staff. Yes... Fortunately I got these powers when I came here, powers that can save lifes while I go through my jorney to defeat the evil from this multiverse thing and discover more about the truth of my goddess.

"Anyway, I don't plan to scold you over and over about this. Just make sure you don't joke about your death, because that's something that won't happend to you while I'm close!" She nodded confidently.

--------------------
PM Email
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Dec 6 2016, 07:46 PM
Experienced

N/A

Nathaniel Sighed and pat the girl on the head. "Fine, fine I give. No more jokes about dying... Ya freaking marshmallow." I mean... I could argue more, but I get the feeling we aren't on the same page. At all. Ah, not the first time I've lost someone arguing a point. Either that or my point makes sense to only me. Dunno. Whelp, at least I have a seemingly innocent and adorable companion for now.

"Don't worry. I'd die before I made another death joke. My jokes are pretty great even without death. I'd even say they're to die for..." He felt a grin creep across his face.

Yay for incredibly forced puns! Wait, did this creature just suggest she was a healer? I think it did. I'll just note that and continue on with life.

--------------------
PM
^
Chanlye Alexina
 Posted: Dec 6 2016, 08:44 PM
Explorer

N/A

Kyanna closed her eyes when the boy patted her head and she looked at him with a confused expression. Marshmellow? She thought before hearing the 'wondrous' jokes of Nathaniel. He didn't get what I told at all, huh? She rolled her eyes, but giggled right after. That guy was kind of silly, but at least he had humor, a very... Different humor.

"You look like my uncle on the joking aspect, which isn't exactly a compliment by the way!" She said with her loud tone, which meant she recovered her humor.

--------------------
PM Email
^
Natalie Emu
 Posted: Dec 6 2016, 08:58 PM
Experienced

N/A

"Well then, I guess that makes me a monkey's uncle." Nathaniel's grin had not faded since the start of his endless joke spree. "I got a laugh. I win!" Nathaniel spoke victoriously. After all, people are at their best when smiling and laughing.

"Now then, just so I don't end up keeping you here with idle conversation and silly antics, shall we begin walking off to wherever it is you need to go? Or we could explore. Exploring seems really nice, though getting lost would very much not be fun."

I'm gonna leave out the joke about getting 'lost on purpose'. I kinda doubt she'd get it and it's terrible to begin with. It's also pretty rude. Not that I haven't made my fair share of terrible and rude jokes. Not like I plan on stopping either. I'll just continue to be mindful of my company.

--------------------
PM
^
Chanlye Alexina
 Posted: Dec 7 2016, 02:49 PM
Explorer

N/A

"Oh right!" Kyanna snapped her fingers, she got distracted because of the encounter with this boy. "I can't explore right now, I first need to get the permanent ship and rest a little. After all, exploring and discovering is exactly the reason I need this ship." She heard that to travel through the worlds she needed these ships, and the one she got could only be used once. But there was someone on Radiant Garden that could give her one that could be used many times.

"I need to find a person called Cid, he's some kind of engineer that can build them. Maybe you know where I can find him?" She knew that Nathaniel wasn't on Radiant Garden on purpose, but since he was already here it had a chance he would know about this town.

--------------------
PM Email
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.