photo the_inter.png

<% NEWS %>
Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» Do It For Her
Icefox
 Posted: Dec 21 2016, 10:45 AM
Powerful

N/A

Group: Global Moderator
Member No.: 65

It had been a long time coming, but Stone settled down at a small outdoor coffee shop in the main shopping district in Radiant Garden with two cups of tea. She had been noticing things the last few weeks hanging about with Millie, and while she didn't want to ruin anything outright she needed to know what was going on. She had seen someone following them more than once, even into the Outer Worlds, and it had gone on for long enough that she was getting worried for this shadowy figure's intentions. That said, she wasn't going to start a fight on a hunch, and so she had done what she saw as the best thing and decided to invite the person out to lunch by way of a note left where they would find it if they kept following them.

Now it was just a matter of whether they would turn up.

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Paathar Atma, a.k.a. Stoneheart
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: Dec 21 2016, 10:57 AM
Veteran

N/A

Group: Members
Member No.: 70

Gloria calmly stepped up, she'd agreed to meet with Stone after realizing she hadn't really explained her presence to Millie's existent friends. She was a tall, amazonian-looking blonde with a looser form of dragonball-like battle armor on...a lion's skin cape. The Nemea armor. She sat down across from Stone, pushing a bit of hair out of her eyes. She was a bit quiet for a moment, but then said. "Hello.." Something in her seemed reserved, shy and distant. Not as she was with Milie...maybe she's just not sure how to feel about Stone yet? In any case, she looked and said "It's nice here." A bit awkwardly. "You're a friend of Millie's, correct?" She picked up on that. "Stone, if I'm not mistaken?"

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

George Beaumont - The Lecherous, Clever Gearhead
Ryoto Cuyler - The Gentle, Adoring Keyblade Holder
Gloria Harpe - The Broken, Brave Blademaster
Edd Z. - The Psychic, Excitable Pilot
PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Dec 21 2016, 11:05 AM
Powerful

N/A

"Stoneheart, yeah. Tea?" She rather awkwardly offered up the cup that was already sitting in front of Gloria, hoping she would take it. Even if not she didn't mind drinking it herself, but that likely wouldn't be a great way to start things out.

"So... You've been following us." It was a statement rather than a question; they both knew it was completely true, or else Gloria wouldn't have been there at all in the first place. Stone wasn't at all sure how to handle this, so she was just playing this all carefully and awkwardly rather than her usual guns-blazing attitude.

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: Dec 21 2016, 11:37 AM
Veteran

N/A

Gloria took it and sipped it, echoes of the refined elements of her upbringing coming to light as she does so in a dainty and fine manner. She had known a bit about Stoneheart, understanding her as a friend. She sipped and looked at Stone.

"I have been. Well, specifically I've been trying to follow and train Millie...I..suppose it's for lack of anything more meaningful to do. I've lost contact with the Time Patrollers, and it feels as if finding them after all this time will be...difficult." She said, another sip... "Is it a problem?"

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Dec 21 2016, 11:41 AM
Powerful

N/A

"Well, it's... I mean, shadowy figure following us around the worlds without ever stepping in, just observing from the corner of my eye. You've gotta admit, that sounds suspicious." She shrugged and sipped her tea, trying to gauge Gloria's words. She seemed sincere, but she had also met some really good liars in her time.

"Why Millie, then? Why not go back out after your people immediately instead of following her and losing the trail?"

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: Dec 21 2016, 06:14 PM
Veteran

N/A

"I saw...I saw something of myself in her. I didn't understand it before, but when I heard she had lost her sibling? I knew right away that I just wanted to give her a chance to find them...to fix it. And in turn...I never had a true connection to the Time Patrol." She said, sipping her tea as she looked at Stone. "You're really worried for her, aren't you?" The warrior woman said, shifting and crossing her legs a bit as she thought it over. She had wondered about Stoneheart, seeing around. "I was observing her to see how my lessons were taking..I've been trying to teach her control and discipline of her ki, as well as how to handle the dangers of the multiverse..mentally, physically.."

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Dec 21 2016, 06:53 PM
Powerful

N/A

"She's my friend. My best friend, really. I want to make sure you don't mean any harm." Stone sipped her tea and smiled slightly. "You seem cool, though. At least, assuming you're not just a very good liar." She shrugged and didn't stop smiling; something about her seemed like she was really doing her best to tell the truth, and she was willing to buy it even if her more cynical nature was telling her not to.

"I'm not the only one, either. If you taught her all that, then you taught her well. You want to see her thrive just as much as I do."

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: Dec 21 2016, 08:20 PM
Veteran

N/A

"Yes. But, I'll admit, I was a bit. How do I put it...intimidated." It was the best word to explain what she felt with the people around Millie. She presented herself as strong, but, she didn't know how to interact well with others. She mostly stuck around Millie because they had a rapport...but Stone, she didn't know. Gloria finished her tea, finally. "I..usually went on solitary missions. Suppose that was how I came to be here in the first place?" She mused a bit. "But..I do want to know a bit more about you, Stone." It was a tiny bit clumsy, but..earnest, at the very least.

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Dec 21 2016, 08:28 PM
Powerful

N/A

"Me? Well, I... I dunno. I'm not really that interesting." Stone wasn't trying to be modest, but she shrugged and sipped her tea. "I mean, I hang around with Millie because it makes our lives interesting, and we can kinda look out for each other. It's a good deal, since I'm not that good at dealing with people. I mean, I'm not bad at dealing with people, but, y'know." She sat in silence for a few seconds, trying to judge her words.

"Well, there you go. Case in point, not great with people. I guess I just do best when I have people I can trust around me."

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: Dec 21 2016, 09:04 PM
Veteran

N/A

"I see. " Gloria said, quiet for a moment...Her eyes met with Stoneheart's. She said "I...can understand that entirely. I'm used to being a blade for others, if that makes sense. I...would like to have those i can protect myself." She said, with eyes that haven't really known warmth besides pride for her friends in a long time. "How did you two meet, I'm curious?" The martial artist simply had memories of the Red Pants Army attacking her and Millie after being taken through the actions of some mysterious rift..the bravery displayed by all there.

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Dec 21 2016, 09:20 PM
Powerful

N/A

Stone made eye contact with Gloria, and her eyes were much the same. Wary, always looking for the next target place to hide, but also looking for friends and allies she could trust with her life. She chuckled at the thought, two interactions playing through her mind.

"Interesting story there, actually. We kinda had two first meetings, one as Millie and one before she changed. You're up to speed on the whole Millie William thing, right? We met once in the Land of Dragons and parted ways, then again a few months ago in Dunwall." She sat back with a smile, wondering what the odds of that were.

"All this multiverse to share, and we bump into each other at random twice. Guess reality just wants us to be friends or something."

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: Dec 28 2016, 10:01 PM
Veteran

N/A

"I suppose." A giggle from Gloria, remembering how she met Millie. "I fought alongside her when I was thrown from my patrol, and...Well, I hope you understand what I mean when I say that I do my best conversations through combat."

It only made sense, after all. She was a weapon, a warrior, meant for nothing else. Why would she speak with a mouth that didn't know how to form the right words? Or try to use a heart that only knew battle? "It's the nature of the Harpias. Still...I suppose fate's strange that way. I can only hope...that we can understand eachother too." She said, a quiet voice. "The words never seem right."

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Dec 29 2016, 09:32 AM
Powerful

N/A

"Trust me, I know that feeling. If you want us to go beat on each other for a while, though, we might want to do it somewhere with fewer civilians. Just a thought." She smirked and sucked down the rest of her tea, before resting her elbows on the table and looking Gloria deep in the eyes.

"You want to get to know me, then?"

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: Dec 29 2016, 10:29 AM
Veteran

N/A

"I wasn't thinking that right away...though a spar is often the best way for me to speak." She smiled a bit shyly...her confidence in her fists. But then Stone looked her in the eyes and she felt a fear in her that she couldn't quite explain. She had nothing to be ashamed of..or so she'd like to think. But...Still, it made her tense. It was a bit obvious, but she tried to keep the gaze. "Yes, I would. It's..it's nice to have friends." Gloria murmured...her blonde bangs in her eyes now.

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Dec 29 2016, 03:44 PM
Powerful

N/A

With a predator's instincts Stone saw her tense, just a bit, and relaxed her gaze to look shyly through her bangs at Gloria. She decided then and there that this girl was a good one, and she was willing to be her friend.

"Friends, then. Want to get lunch, maybe go do something fun?"

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: Jan 2 2017, 03:10 AM
Veteran

N/A

"Oh, I'd like that? Anything in mind? " She squeaked a bit, Gloria still being nervous but seeming to go along with it. After all, she did want to try, it's just that looking at people and people watching her when she wasn't fighting or 'on a mission' could make her nervous. When she was being the cool mentor for Millie, she was able to be cool. This, however...this was not one of her specialties.

"Anything in mind...? I think sightseeing would be nice. Not sure about the wilderness here though.."

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Jan 20 2017, 06:38 PM
Powerful

N/A

Hm, things to do, things to do... Well, there was always the one option of going out and just beating the tar out of each other for a while, but Stone had another thought. Something Millie had been bringing up for a while that was maybe better than aggravated assault charges and spending the night in jail.

"Wanna go clothes shopping?"

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: Jan 20 2017, 08:00 PM
Veteran

N/A

Gloria's mind blanked out for a moment as she tried to understand...then looked down at herself. She'd been using the same travelling clothes and armor for a while. The only reason they were even clean and fresh, is...well, clothes beam isn't that hard of a technique to learn. She felt a tiny bit self conscious and even touched the side of her loose trousers a bit as she responded. "I...I've actually hadn't really changed from this in a while. It'd be nice!" She said, a bit too much enthusiasm...She was quiet afterwards but she didn't wanna seem too excited to try on clothes with this lady.

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
Icefox
 Posted: Jan 20 2017, 08:12 PM
Powerful

N/A

Her enthusiasm wasn't lost on Stone, and the wolf smiled widely as she got up and gestured for her to follow. She had plenty of money, and she had seen several upscale stores not too far away. Seemed like a good combination.

"Let's go, then! I've been in this for way too long myself, all things considered." She started walking away, then glanced back to make sure Gloria was following.

--------------------
Captain Natalie Prisma
Dutchess "Dovi" Prisma
Selina Williams
Jane Doe
PM
^
eagerdigger
 Posted: Jan 20 2017, 08:21 PM
Veteran

N/A

Gloria was trailing Stone at a quick pace, she could MOVE...naturally too, the kind of grace you'd expect from a creature used to tailing things more quick and elegant than they. She was intrigued by Stone, a bit, and the knowledge that she was on some kind of familiar ground soothed her usual guarded nature. Her short blonde hair blew a bit in the wind from the quick movement.

--------------------
"Well..It's about time"

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D || Teen Titans GO~ || The Games

Disclaimer: using the Split Lock skin by DoubleXXCross will not give you a suit of armour.
But even if it did, you can still very much get shot in the face.